Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (37891 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2019
smileyoo:
op. you need to google about the origin of your jw religion.

He is a baby in JW and don't know anything. He thought it's all about quoting bible verses cheesy
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by ceejay80s(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Jehovah witness are the most wicked people I have ever met

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Born2Freak(f): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2019
MarkTimmy:
You're just a result of leaked condom

How Christian of you.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2019
Born2Freak:
Jehovah's witness is a cult.

They do not have love for outsiders and non believers.

I blame the mod that put this on front page.

That's not true. Someone who do not have love for others will not go from place to place preaching to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by baysol: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2019
maximunimpact:

These are just smokescreen... dig deeper they're nothing but occultic group whose belief and practices are based on some date (1914) which by the way has been proven false with the passing of time....

any cult group can be united but that does not make them true christians..
My dear, ignorance only makes you vulnerable to wolves in sheep skin pastors and false prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by ceejay80s(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:

They are the only truthful Christian faith groups I've seen
Its a lie, they are full of evil and wicked, stop trying to paint them good
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Born2Freak(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2019
Comedian2019:

Its obvious you don't know them.

I know them wella
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Born2Freak(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2019
Melvyn11:

Trash from the pit of hell

Truth is bitter
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Edu3Again:
Please dont make me laugh!

The founder of Jehovah Witnesses was a Freemason

here is his tomb full of Freemason symbols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCdnshQywpI

What did they know grin

They should check the evolution of JW and watch tower and why some of their members left yrs back in drones.

And this people despite what they try to make the world believe are very racist. A case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop. That is what black man is to them.

They should not let me start. These days when u open nairaland it's JW this, JW that. People like me still want to see them from.the superficial lens of the world but they should thread carefully else we will bare their secrets here. Secrets they, as witness members don't know grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2019
OP,

Can you now see how people are so desperate to say one thing or another? undecided

Yet if you meet most of them in their homes, they will tell you "i'm busy" as if they've got nothing to say at all.

That's why Jesus said "let each person discern who the son of man is"

He said his TRUE followers will experience the same treatment he received when he came to the earth! Matthew 10:25
Jesus was accused of being an
©Impostor! Matthew 23:67
©Cultist! Mark 3:22 etc

Instead of taking note of the passing sign that God is giving them to be saved, each person will start raising accusations!

May JEHOVAH bless you, each person will judge himself with his own mouth! Matthew 27:25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Saint52(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Being a JW from 1yr -18yr is the best gift anyone can give his kids

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by ceejay80s(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Nnamebuka:

Hear yourself hanty. They do not have love for others yet at the expense of their time, resources, comfort, rest etc under the sun and rain they are going to house to house, street to street, city to city preaching and teaching the same people they allegedly do not love without any form of inducement from them.

how e dey do you ma?

If I have time for religion jw is sure bet me.
they are not going door to door to preach, they are looking for who to brain wash and start going to their church, will rather convert to a Islam than be a johava witness

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Born2Freak(f): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2019
K00da:

That's not true. Someone who do not have love for others will not go from place to place preaching to them.

Lol.....people that sell second hand goods go from house to house too.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Newme364: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2019
I really like them
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Owologbo(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:
*PEACEFUL GROUP: witnesses are always law abiding u don't see them fight, riot, steal or perpetuate social disorder unlike some religious groups in our country whose trademarks are violence and interrifts

*NO RACISM AMONG THEM: JW are found in over 276 countries, witnesses are the only true people with a true sense of global unity, a witness from Russia would readily host a witness from Mali just as he would do to his blood brother, or a white witness member would host a black witness member just as a United family. There is no form of racism or tribal discriminations among witnesses

PREACHING THE GOSPEL: witnesses are always active preaching the gospel about God kingdom as Jesus always preached while he was on earth, unlike most religious leaders today that preach about prosperity and money forgetting the main mission giving by Jesus which states AND THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM WOULD BE PREACHED TO ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH, AND THEN THE END WILL COME

You see, witnesses are the only Christian group doing Jesus and God will on earth

Lol. please stop it.
A JW will reject his/her brother, sister, child just because he/she is not a witness.
There was a time some JW witness a kidnapping; with the little girl shouting help, I'm being kidnapped.
The eldest among them told them to keep quiet that the girl is not their member.
After some days/weeks, this little girl came out that her conscience could not let sleep, that she (and her fellow JW while going about their normal preaching) witness the kidnapping taking place, but the eldest among them said they should not call people or tell anyone because the girl is not a JW.
So, if I may ask; is JW truly living what they project to the outside world?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Born2Freak:

Lol.....people that sell second hand goods go from house to house too.

grin grin obviously you have not encounter or welcome them to your home b4.

Try it b4 laying accusations. That's all I can say to you. Happy Sunday
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2019
-
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2019
-
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Janosky: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
ceejay80s:
Jehovah witness are the most wicked people I have ever met
ceejay80s:

Its a lie, they are full of evil and wicked, stop trying to paint them good
Born2Freak:

I know them wella
deepwater:
op u know nothing about your religion
dont let me school u on ur game
ceejay80s:
they are not going door to door to preach, they are looking for who to brain wash and start going to their church, will rather convert to a Islam than be a johava witness
deepwater:

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/jehovahs-witnesses-what-law-abiding-citizens/

The Nigerian Professor knows his onions and he knows what he's talking about.
He has spoken the gospel truth, take it or leave it.
If you love yourselves, CLEANSE yourselves from the curable diseases of BIGOTRY, PREJUDICE & IGNORANCE.
God bless.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Janosky: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Truefaith:

Christians are supposed to be people who believe in Christ.
Jehovah's Witnesses are very vehement of their rejection of Christ.

John17:3. 14:1. 20:17. Matt 16:13-17, Do you believe the words of Jesus Christ?
Truefaith knows NOTHING about JWs . Please cure your ignorance. visit jw.org.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by mimimile93: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:
*PEACEFUL GROUP: witnesses are always law abiding u don't see them fight, riot, steal or perpetuate social disorder unlike some religious groups in our country whose trademarks are violence and interrifts

*NO RACISM AMONG THEM: JW are found in over 276 countries, witnesses are the only true people with a true sense of global unity, a witness from Russia would readily host a witness from Mali just as he would do to his blood brother, or a white witness member would host a black witness member just as a United family. There is no form of racism or tribal discriminations among witnesses

PREACHING THE GOSPEL: witnesses are always active preaching the gospel about God kingdom as Jesus always preached while he was on earth, unlike most religious leaders today that preach about prosperity and money forgetting the main mission giving by Jesus which states AND THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM WOULD BE PREACHED TO ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH, AND THEN THE END WILL COME

You see, witnesses are the only Christian group doing Jesus and God will on earth
u are coret
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by livebyday(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maximus69:

Perhaps you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

You shouldn't have done this!

Jesus said you should allow people to make use of their God's given intellect! Luke 9:21

So let them use their own discretion to judge for themselves! Matthew 16:13-16 compared to John 6:68-69

May JEHOVAH bless you! smiley

Sorry but I have to disagree

I am not one but I can tell you Jehovah's witnesses are the most disciplined,kind, respectful and warmest version of Christianity you can find in this world ..

They are devoid of all the falsehood you find in winners, or redeemed or Christ embassy or chosen etc

Jehovah's witnesses just make you feel at peace with them even as a none member

I feel they are the closest a human can come to being Christ like

The only reason I never joined.them is I just can't agree on not giving blood transfusion or celebrating birthdays

Cheers
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by livebyday(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
u11ae1013:
They only go around confusing everybody

Speak for yourself

I enjoy listening to them whenever they knock on.my door
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by livebyday(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
What is the foolish op saying... Maybe JW are some form of other Christian faith not Christians.

They are more christian than any other doctrine

From how you insulted the op already shows you don't belong to a true christian faith

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by livebyday(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
safarigirl:
Jehova's Witness is a Denomination, under the Religion of Christianity

Except JW adherents are not Christians and now believe in something other than Jesus Christ, this your topic is woefully ignorant and the Mod that pushed this to FP should be ashamed of whatever education they supposedly got.

[/s]

Trash

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Janosky: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Edu3Again:
Please dont make me laugh!

The founder of Jehovah Witnesses was a Freemason

here is his tomb full of Freemason symbols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCdnshQywpI

You are LYING.
That's not his tomb.
What is the Pyramid symbol doing on your house roofing and even your church building roofing?
Where is the proof of the Lodge fraternise with & his registration details?
Prejudice no dey let una see road.
Liar deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Truefaith:

[s]Christians are supposed to be people who believe in Christ.

Jehovah's Witnesses are very vehement of their rejection of Christ.

They hold the same view of Christ as Islam and Mormonism - which is basically the same view Hinduism has of Christ, and, of course, Hinduism gave birth to Pentecostalism.

How does anyone call any of these Christians!

Check this issue up with your Bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
[/s] complete B.S

You are very ignorant of what they do believe.
JW acknowledges Jesus Christ as the son of God, they believe that Jesus Christ paid with his life to redeem and reconcile mankind with God after Adam messed up.

They zealously follow the footsteps of christ by preaching and teaching people about the word of God and all their prayers ends through the "name of our lord Jesus Christ" and then comes the AMEN.

Just like I stated earlier on, you are very ignorant about their beliefs and to even ridiculously say that they vehemently reject Jesus goes to show that you really have zero knowledge about them yet you make categorical falsehood assertions about them.

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Danhumprey: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
deepwater:
Please, school him! School them!

Few of them actually know anything about their religion. sad
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by mchc1001: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
First investigate from the Russian government to know why they are tag terrorist organization before calling them the most peaceful religion
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by mchc1001: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
As I can understand you know them very well, can you please let us know why Russian government tag them terrorist?
livebyday:

Sorry but I have to disagree

I am not one but I can tell you Jehovah's witnesses are the most disciplined,kind, respectful and warmest version of Christianity you can find in this world ..

They are devoid of all the falsehood you find in winners, or redeemed or Christ embassy or chosen etc

Jehovah's witnesses just make you feel at peace with them even as a none member

I feel they are the closest a human can come to being Christ like

The only reason I never joined.them is I just can't agree on not giving blood transfusion or celebrating birthdays

Cheers
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Janosky: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
mchc1001:
As I can understand you know them very well, can you please let us know why Russian government tag them terrorist?

In your own words, "Russian government tag them terrorist", but the tag is FALSE and very unfair.
The Russian Government seeks to justify their unjust persecution of Jehovah's people.
Have you ever heard of any terrorist attacks credited to JWs ?
NONE !!!!!
JWs everywhere are peace loving and law abiding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by phillippians(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am a Catholic but somehow believe more in these Jehovah's witnesses religion if you study their doctrine well. There's nothing like heaven or hell after death. I don't believe in that crap, nothing can be worst than the present suffering people are going through in Nigeria right now! So many things to say but I can't type much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.