Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (38029 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Kinematics: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Never knew JW is a religion.

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by MrFly(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2019
They do not respect constituted authority hence their refusal to vote, sing the National anthem and recite the pledge..
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by madridsta007(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:
*PEACEFUL GROUP: witnesses are always law abiding u don't see them fight, riot, steal or perpetuate social disorder unlike some religious groups in our country whose trademarks are violence and interrifts

*NO RACISM AMONG THEM: JW are found in over 276 countries, witnesses are the only true people with a true sense of global unity, a witness from Russia would readily host a witness from Mali just as he would do to his blood brother, or a white witness member would host a black witness member just as a United family. There is no form of racism or tribal discriminations among witnesses

PREACHING THE GOSPEL: witnesses are always active preaching the gospel about God kingdom as Jesus always preached while he was on earth, unlike most religious leaders today that preach about prosperity and money forgetting the main mission giving by Jesus which states AND THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM WOULD BE PREACHED TO ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH, AND THEN THE END WILL COME

You see, witnesses are the only Christian group doing Jesus and God will on earth

https://thescoopng.com/2019/04/25/the-jehovahs-witnesses-cult-tears-families-apart-heres-how-it-tore-mine/

“ The Jehovah’s Witnesses believed that the end of the world – Armageddon as they termed it – was going to happen sometime in 1975. As he attended their meetings three times every week, the message was hammered in with increasing urgency, with articles in their literature and messages from the American HQ explicitly urging members to stop their regular pursuits and prepare for the end of the world”
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by baysol: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2019
omoharry:
Yeye religion.My cousin joined this religion and lost her life becos she & her husband refuse any blood transfusion during her complicated delivery. Now she is dead and life goes on.
They are the most weird and boring people u can ever be with .They are totally cut off from every celebration of life..even muslims pertake birthdays and new year celebration.
They are hypocrite that just like quoting the Bible .They pretend to be holier than others meanwhile they also engage in these devices that they accuse non JW about.I don't like them.
You are free to go and join Muslim religion, but if you understand why may be you'll make a better choice.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Desmond007guy: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2019
u11ae1013:
They only go around confusing everybody
[b]
That's not true
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Comedian2019: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Born2Freak:

They are ignorant, anti-social cultists.

They are the fakest Christian's you can meet. They dont make friends with unbelievers and non church members. What happened to love they neighbour?

They also dont donate blood based on some misinterpretation of scriptures.

JW are not bible scholars. They are a cult with a twisted interpretation of the bible. It's no wonder that they had two major failed prophecies.

Its obvious you don't know them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by abeliver: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2019
u11ae1013:
They only go around confusing everybody

I think the word you are looking for is convince.

confuse

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by TheFacelessMan: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2019
Kylekent59:

Since you know, you don't use "does", but "did"

When a speaker knows and he wanna ask others if they know, use "did"

You are asking a question about a past incident of which you know.

I had one as a very good friend of my then, she was very matured in reasoning and soft hearted.

Those who wanna believe should, while those who doesn't wanna believe shouldn't be forced.

The end shall tell who is right.

Man made telephone

Man made airplane

Man made computer

Man made train

Man made the electric light

Man made toys

If man made all these, then who made man

Even if toys can breathe, they would still ask, who made us??

This calls for wisdom

?

Go for what ails you in psychiatric ward grin
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by farem: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2019
Kyllahmc:
is Jehovah witness a different Religion? this diversity we have in Christianity is a big problem.

Yes! Their Jesus is not our own who came to die on the Cross for the Salvation of all.

Their holy spirit is not our Holy Spirit. Theirs is an active force, our is the Spirit of God.

The sheddin of the blood of Jesus is of no relevance to them

They reject being born again. Insisting they are not going to heaven. That only 144,000 are the only born again that are going to heaven.

They don't believe in hell fire (eternal and continuous burning of lost souls), rather the lost souls are simply burned off as if one burn refuse (Annihilation)

... �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by oglalasioux(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:

They are the only truthful Christian faith groups I've seen

It's good you added the bolded. You are just one out of ten blind men asked to describe an elephant. Your description is from the part of the elephant you are blindly touching.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Timoleon(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2019
I don’t know from what perspective you made this assertion however I remember making love with one jw girl. Made her cum so hard she was begging me to hold her as she couldn’t contain the quivering that came over her. If that’s not love, I wonder what isundecided
Born2Freak:
Jehovah's witness is a cult.

They do not have love for outsiders and non believers.

I blame the mod that put this on front page.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ehins: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Yes they are
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Yemiseun(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2019
I had one as my Landlord then.... This man is Wicked , people in the community knows himfor his wickedness. I CALL THEM JEHOVAH WICKEDNESS
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by MrBONE2(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2019
safarigirl:
Jehova's Witness is a Denomination, under the Religion of Christianity

Except JW adherents are not Christians and now believe in something other than Jesus Christ, this your topic is woefully ignorant and the Mod that pushed this to FP should be ashamed of whatever education they supposedly got.
grin

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Femi316: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2019
supercase1:
*PEACEFUL GROUP: witnesses are always law abiding u don't see them fight, riot, steal or perpetuate social disorder unlike some religious groups in our country whose trademarks are violence and interrifts

*NO RACISM AMONG THEM: JW are found in over 276 countries, witnesses are the only true people with a true sense of global unity, a witness from Russia would readily host a witness from Mali just as he would do to his blood brother, or a white witness member would host a black witness member just as a United family. There is no form of racism or tribal discriminations among witnesses

PREACHING THE GOSPEL: witnesses are always active preaching the gospel about God kingdom as Jesus always preached while he was on earth, unlike most religious leaders today that preach about prosperity and money forgetting the main mission giving by Jesus which states AND THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM WOULD BE PREACHED TO ALL INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH, AND THEN THE END WILL COME

You see, witnesses are the only Christian group doing Jesus and God will on earth
Because they believe in one goal....?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by MrBONE2(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2019
Born2Freak:

grin
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Melvyn11: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2019
Born2Freak:

[s] They are ignorant, anti-social cultists.

They are the fakest Christian's you can meet. They dont make friends with unbelievers and non church members. What happened to love they neighbour?

They also dont donate blood based on some misinterpretation of scriptures.

JW are not bible scholars. They are a cult with a twisted interpretation of the bible. It's no wonder that they had two major failed prophecies. [/s]

Trash from the pit of hell
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Melvyn11: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2019
omoharry:
[s] Yeye religion.My cousin joined this religion and lost her life becos she & her husband refuse any blood transfusion during her complicated delivery. Now she is dead and life goes on.
They are the most weird and boring people u can ever be with .They are totally cut off from every celebration of life..even muslims pertake birthdays and new year celebration.
They are hypocrite that just like quoting the Bible .They pretend to be holier than others meanwhile they also engage in these devices that they accuse non JW about.I don't like them. [/s]
Contender for worst post of the month
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Virginnn(f): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2019
masciv:
Thank God you called it a religion. But in any case, they still believe in Jesus however with misguided ideologies. We're all Christians. Christianity isn't a religion. It's a way of life!
That's mere theological rhetorics.
define religion and ascertain for yourself whether Christianity falls within that purview of definition or not.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Ten06(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2019
They are the only Christian organizations that help their fellow Christians when there is natural disaster. They use to send cash from Brooklyn which is their headquarter to share for the victims of natural disasters, all the rest churches does is to collect offering, tithes, seed of faith, first fruits etc etc, without given back to the members. And Jehovah witness offering is even voluntary they don't display it publicly, and apart from the offering they don't collect any other money

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Edu3Again:
Please dont make me laugh!

The founder of Jehovah Witnesses was a Freemason

here is his tomb full of Freemason symbols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCdnshQywpI

Lovely YouTube video my question to you is Jesus God? John 14 vs 28. Read and enjoy
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Melvyn11: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2019
MrFly:
They do not respect constituted authority hence their refusal to vote, sing the National anthem and recite the pledge..
Is their any were in the Constitution that you must vote,sing the national anthem and recite the pledge.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by MrBONE2(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
they are also not involved in all this tribalism in Nigeria. I admire them

You are right, I swear grin

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2019
-

4 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by MrBONE2(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Not a member but I concur.. even tho the ones in Nigeria has got Extremist and APC tendencies, the ones I met abroad are cut in a different cloth..

I would have loved to be one of them but I love money too much and betting is my second name..
grin

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by justli: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2019
People wondering why the op says JW instead of the Christians at large, the op know what he says.

Jw believe they are the only true Christmas alive. Every other is doomed.

They don't believe in Jesus Christ as the other Christians do.

They think Jesus is arch angel Michael

They don't believe in body resurrection of Christ.

They don't believe in the holy spirit.

They don't believe in Jesus as God incarnate.

They have their own Bible fashioned to suit their deceit.

They have predicted the coming of Christ twice in the past and failed miserably. Talk about false prophecy.

They believe in salvation by work alone.

They believe you can only understand the Bible under the guidance of their watchtower and awake publications

JW is a cult group deeply shrouded in secrecy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by xaggar(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2019
MrFly:

... talking as if you know how to recite it.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by lite15(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2019
viktor88:
JW that see you as devil if you are not their member, they will rather help a follow JW to solve their problems than help their blood brother.

They can pretend, they like dating and fornicating among themselves and they like to keep it low, if you are close to them like me, you will keep hearing things like sister Esther have been suspended for one year because you aborted her pregnancy.

You are 100% Correct
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by MarkTimmy(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2019
You're just a result of leaked condom
Born2Freak:

Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Bahamas95(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2019
The problem I have with them is that they see other christians as unbelievers, I will never tolerate that. They should stay away from me, so irritating.

Another issue with them is being too secretive, they wanna know everything about you but they won't tell you anything about themselves no matter how close the relationship is. I had them as friends back then so I know what am talking about
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by smileyoo: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2019
op. you need to google about the origin of your jw religion.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2019
safarigirl:

I haven't met a JW person that told me such.

I don't know who they marry and who they don't. Serena Williams is the most prominent JW I know and her husband is not a JW,so, maybe it is the Nigerian branch that is practicing this marriage one. Anything in Nigeria is usually filled with ignorance, so, that is expected

I am not deceiving myself. Even non-Christians regard JW as Christians,so, it is the few extremists living among them that are wallowing in ignorance and self delusion and carving their own personal paths to hellfire on the basis of hate and discrimination.
If Serena Williams married a non witness, she will be excommunicated. Michael Jackson and family are witnesses. MJ and Janet were excommunicated.
Marrying a non member is non negotiable unless the person converts.
JW is like a cult. They will invite u to their assembly but will never ever honour yours as what u practice is not Christianity according to them anyway grin

Non Christians regards them as Christians bc that is what they portray to outsiders when preaching and when the need arises. Delve inside and they will quickly tell u that u, the supposed Christian aren't really a Christian grin
That is where the arguments starts.

They don't have extremists. All witnesses believe the same thing. Once u deviate, u are excommunicated.

Seems u don't know anything about JW at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... / Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.