Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message (2465 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message by fitirela: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Africans love engaging in sexual activities forget the fact that we do it in secrecy. Our oestrogen and testosterone levels are at an all time high.
But we forget the fact that as we engage in reckless sexual activities..we must be wary of the fact that our health matters and treating sexual related diseases isn't cheap.

Read this story of mine:
My 21years chronic Infection Story
This is a journey of discovery, pains, treatment and solutions to MY health issue.

Alberchin herbal powder made with natural herbs helps to flush out infections in the body and solves fertility issues.

"If you or someone you know that has been battling with one Infection or the other, please take 3 minutes to read my story on how I spent over 21 years living in Pain, battling with this Chronic Infection
READ MY FULL STORY

“I broke into tears while listening to my doctor telling me that none of my eggs were likely to be good at the age of 46. The doctor recommended I use donor eggs to try having a baby because infection has damaged a lot in my body. But that wasn’t the route I wanted to take.

Years before that I and my husband discovered we were living with infection and we could not even give birth. Initially we decided to keep it to ourselves but later when I could not help myself and I was thinking my husband can marry another wife when I refused to give a child. We later opened up to our family doctor 3 years after,when I saw no signs of pregnancy.

The doctor was really there for us but it was not just working in our favour. He told us that there are alot of people battling with different kinds of Infection like; – Painful Urination, Lower Abdominal Pain, Thick Cloudy or Blood Discharge From your husband or your wife’s private part, Burning Sensation During Urination, Passing Frequent Small amounts of Urine or the one that appears red or bright pink, Strong Odour in your wife’s vagina, Itching, rash and many more

Doctor Said these infections are really common because it’s mainly caused by parasites, yeast, Virus etc. and a lot of people who have them don’t even have the symptoms. I remembered that It took me over a year before I discovered I have it back then.

He said many were even delayed in getting pregnant because of these infection just like us. Though he always recommend drugs for us and we make sure we were taking the drugs regularly.

Only God knows how much I and my husband were spending on drugs every year for this evil infections because my husband also caught the infections. I don’t know if he had it before or he got it through me.

Some years later, my friend, Peace, called me and told me about a doctor in Benin that might be a good option . She said she saw some people talking about him that he has helped many people cure this infection, even people who cannot give birth now have their own children.

With nothing to lose, we scheduled a call appointment with Dr. Albert of the Center for Human Reproduction.

Dr. Albert prescribed me a cocktail of supplements and medications to help me with specific condition and egg quality.

Dr.Albert said many causes of Infertility is as a result of too much infections in the body so, he gave me a supplement to wash all the infections in my body away.

Three months later, I conceived naturally and eventually gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

I married at the age of 25th and I gave birth at the age 46th. Actually, I thought I could not conceive again because I’ve visited many hospitals and I received different advice from them….

It’s important to work with a doctor or nutritionist to figure out the right supplements and doses for you, but here is the supplement I personally use and will want you to consider as it will help prepare your body for a healthy pregnancy and wash all the infections in your body.

Thank God I met Dr. Albert who finally showed me that the major problem I have is infection in my body system which has caused a lot of damages in my body and I was able to cure this infection within 20 days.
What If I Show You This Natural Herbs That Cured Chronic Infection Within 20 Days, Will You Be Interested in Getting it Today?

ALBERCHIN HERBAL POWDER

For anyone fighting infection, ALBERCHIN HERBAL POWDER is THE ONLY REMEDY to cure it forever!

✅ Corrects Irregular menstrual flow
✅Clears Genital Itching
✅Cure V infection like yeast infection, cyst, Bacteria, Vaginosis, dryness and Genital farts
✅Clears unpleasant smell
✅Tightens the Genital wall and Clears Tubal blockage
✅Boost fertility
✅ Cures Hormonal Imbalance
✅100% herbal with no side effects
✅Cures Vaginal Infection
✅Improves sperm count
✅Takes care of other infection like Gonorrhea, syphilis and staphylococcus
✅NAFDAC Registered

HOW TO USE ALBERCHIN HERBAL POWDER: Take 1 Teaspoon of powder mixed with a glass/cup of of warm water in the morning and evening.
Re: See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message by fitirela: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Picture of the product

Re: See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message by fitirela: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
To all sexually active Nigerians..your health is Wealth.. Take actions now
Re: See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message by fitirela: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
*Trying to conceive?*: 10 tips for women

1.Record menstrual cycle frequency.

2.Monitor ovulation.

3.Have sex every other day during the fertile window.

4.Strive for a healthy body weight.

5.Take a prenatal vitamin.

6.Eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.

7.Cut back on strenuous workouts.

8.Be aware of age-related fertility declines.

9.Visit a Gynaecologist
*Share to your friends*

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. / “this One Go Break D!ck O” -sweet Lady With Nice Body Teaches Ladies How To Ride / Exactly What Happens After We Die at d Valley Of The Dead road( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.