Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off (1829 Views)

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please what turns you on the most as a woman and as a guy please, what's that one thing that takes your woman to cloud 9 aside sucking her Veeejay? I'm only asking for a brother.

1 Like

Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by CreepyBlackpool: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
weed

1 Like

Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by sweetonugbu: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Smell of crisp note, as for me IGBO NCHA
Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by carbon1224(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pawpaw
Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by Chikebranny123(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Touch her
Fuddle with her body for no real reason and find out how she reacts..

1 Like

Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by obiekunie2: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Generallll:
Please what turns you on the most as a woman and as a guy please, what's that one thing that takes your woman to cloud 9 aside sucking her Veeejay? I'm only asking for a brother.

money! shopping! money!

it takes every woman to cloud 10!

2 Likes

Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Generallll:

any adult man knows that what works with one woman, may NOT work with another... thus what you should do (instead of asking us) is ask your woman what she likes....et voila!

the best way to discover what turns a woman on is by communicating with her as you are trying everything/anything under the moon....and simply ask how she feels.

3 Likes

Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by futurerex: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
What turns her up to cloud 9

Communication. Yes communicate with her, she's your woman. Indulge in heart to heart communication rather than asking us total strangers who doesn't know anything about her.

1 Like

Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by iTearHerToto: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tear her veejay then you mend with a thread and a needle later
Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hot candle wax, whip etc
Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by galadima77(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ask her...

Next please

1 Like

Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by rtdCivilservant: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hot candle wax, whip etc
I used to like u but not anymore.
Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

I used to like u but not anymore.
Aeyaa. So u hate me now? That's befuddling
Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by nlPoster: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
For both men and women, married and unmarried, the greatest orgasm comes from accepting Jesus Christ into your life as your personal lord and saviour.

2 Likes

Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by rtdCivilservant: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Aeyaa. So u hate me now? That's befuddling
No I do not hate u but just that I no longer fancy ur ways, I may be wrong though but I'm beginning to see u like someone that is proud. No insult intended.

1 Like

Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2019
nlPoster:
For both men and women, married and unmarried, the greatest orgasm comes from accepting Jesus Christ into your life as your personal lord and saviour.

r must you be stupid enough to associate God's name with Orgasm ? Ewure
Re: For Married Men Only!!! Single Boys Keep Off by nlPoster: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
must I be stupid? I am a goat

Be civil.

(1) (Reply)

... / What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? / Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.