Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124018 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by pryme(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, they can arrange a time to meet and thrash the issue out later down the line so that they will both get their stories straight and get some closure.

What I am disagreeing with here is the notion that the OP should indulge her childish antics and bow down to her cheap manipulations. She is the one who should to do the running here and not him.

Why is she writing rubbish on whatsapp instead of going to meet her husband Is he a monster that she can't go to his house or has she suddenly been struck dumb that she can't call him?

If she wants to get a message across to him she should behave like an adult and explain what happened, and not resort to cheap emotional blackmail and subliminal messages on whatsapp.

You guys are acting like she made so much effort and went through so many channels to communicate with him but he's not listening, which is not the case

Such energy,
it's like you are one that won't quit a relationship without a fight.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
Such a wicked OP. You just dashed another man a bag of your problems and made profit on top of it. I feel for the guy.
She is not a problem. All I did for her was purely out of my volition because I saw a future with her. She doesn't ask much. I gave her at will. It's even my elder sis that used to buy most of her clothing then.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...
The only thing I can remember not doing is sex because I'm a Christian. That also couldn't actually be her problem because she hadn't raised the issue after we talked about it that there would be none. What else could she possibly want?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Hello man, I'd advise you to give her benefit of doubt and unblock her and be ready to hear her out. I'm interested in this story because you said it was a no-sex relationship.
How would I be after sex in a girl I wanted to settle down with?
Anyway, I have heard u but there is actually nothing else to explain other than than what I saw.
Funny enough, she is here, following this thread too and has commented.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Why can't she call him, or go to his house and see him?

This matter has passed whatsapp.

A cheater is threatening suicide...so what should the person who has been cheated do
She hasn't called. Not that I'm even expecting he r call or would pick up anyway. He conscience and my silence is at work. Dealing with her

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
RedDistrict:
You handled it well enough, just move on from her and be happy you dodged a bullet.

Let her conscience judge her
I'm long gone

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
AfroKnight:
Respect55, well done. You have performed a feat to remain composed in the face of such betrayal. Bravo.

By now, you must have realised that the way you respected her body is definitely not how that guy “respects” her body. She is most probably sexually active with him.

This is why “No sex” relationships are hard to come by or uphold, these days. One party must break the agreement sha. Sad.

See, the heartbreak is still fresh. It is about to get more intense. It appears you are someone who internalises his pain. In light of this, get ready to endure the hurt. Some days, you would just pause from work and stare out the window thinking of different scenarios, trying to see what you missed and what you might have done differently. Normal levels.

You are a logical person and you have your own principles. You know you cannot let such a person return into your life.

You will be fine.
Your words are full of wisdom. I appreciate. But then, I don't thing I have any regrets. That also won't make me change my principle. She can go on with him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Anyway, I have heard u but there is actually nothing else to explain other than than what I saw.
so na that olanre babe,with her comments sef,u go know say na she

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Trimque2k1:
I know you died inside you,but you're d winner here getting to know her more...
I wish them well

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Techcrunchng:
this is going to be another bigger mistake because you won't get to know much about her and marriage heartbreak is the worst, just pray for grace in whatever you do bro.
� � �
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Came4amod:

Bro I know it hurts but .. just be fucking her when she comes back to apologise.. u will be happy when u Bleep the hell out of her .. and keep her as a friend .. when u r ready to marry .. select the best girl so far ..
No sex. I'm a Christian

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Bobrisky1: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
Do you know if she even set it up herself to see the guy's reaction and probably cement their love? grin LOL. Just kidding.
I advise him to keep an open mind, because it could turn out differently.
[/s]
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Depressed101:
the way you broke up with her wasn't the best way, i can assure you psychological/emotionally you will not be ok, you should have confronted her in the present of that guy, i once broke up with a girl like, i was not ok for sometime.. You should told that guy the kind of lady she is or something. Now your family members who know about your relationship with her will think you were not probably serious with her with the way you left, to seek sane mental health, we must sort things out by communication instead of just walking away.... I wish you peace of mind and a better partner.. Don't give up on relationship
I never said what I did was the best that could be done. It's just my own way and believe me I'm fine.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by LieDetector(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dimples0303:
Is it... Really? Wow. Fascinating.

I've played my role ^^^^
so you are the girl in question. You had the chance to choose between true love and lust. Unfortunately you ended up making the foolish decision.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sunshine009(f): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2019

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by LieDetector(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...
perhaps you are the cheating girl. Just know you've lost what you might NEVER experience again - True Love.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Mykel51(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
LieDetector:
perhaps you are the cheating girl. Just know you've lost what you might NEVER experience again - True Love.

LEGIT...She no know wetin she lose...I wish her GODSpeed...
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Liposure: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Take heart bro.but dont give up on women.good girls still dey

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Daviddson(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

You mean she's here and has even commented? Does her comment portray her as being innocent or she's trying to mock the purpose of the thread?

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Bobrisky1: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
You mean she's here and has even commented? Does her comment portray her as being innocent or she's trying to mock the purpose of the thread?
[/s]
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Biingoo: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

Since you are more sensible I need you to please come and school me with your profound Sense of humor. Thank you
I won't waste my time schooling you, na better slap you go chop. Ode!

16 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Odinaka00(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Op stop acting like you 're not pained.. You 're a human being and not a robot..Even if you didn't love her that much you would still be pained knowing that a guy like that bangs her... Imagine how the guy will be banging her after buying her those shoes... Anyways my own be say.. Just try as much as you can to forget about her and move on with your life.. Most importantly focus more on your hustle bro.. Kill your enemies with Success.. Trust me you 'll find someone who is more better looking than your babe

That's why I don't really date Naija gurlz... Any Naija girl wey just fine small... Just small she go get many boyfriends wey dey buy her things... Make them come Southy I swear them go realize say them nor even fine at all..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Odinaka00(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abeg Mr Poster what kinda shoes do you sell? Can I see the Samples? Thanks let's do some business bro forget about these hoes... Any girl that has only sex to offer to you isn't worth it

22 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
AfroKnight:
Respect55, well done. You have performed a feat to remain composed in the face of such betrayal. Bravo.

By now, you must have realised that the way you respected her body is definitely not how that guy “respects” her body. She is most probably sexually active with him.

This is why “No sex” relationships are hard to come by or uphold, these days. One party must break the agreement sha. Sad.

See, the heartbreak is still fresh. It is about to get more intense. It appears you are someone who internalises his pain. In light of this, get ready to endure the hurt. Some days, you would just pause from work and stare out the window thinking of different scenarios, trying to see what you missed and what you might have done differently. Normal levels.

You are a logical person and you have your own principles. You know you cannot let such a person return into your life.

You will be fine.
you can imagine... It's a no sex relationship but another guy is probably fvcking her in a doggie style and also spanking her ass while calling her my bitch and she will be responding " yes I am your bitch..." Inside life...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nuelsam: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

quite fascinating

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sweeetheart(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
God will give you a mental balance lady bro. I like how you take it simple and easy

I have told my fiancé a day before proceeding with the traditional marriage, she's going to swear that no guy has ever touch her because I made her a woman myself

I'm scared I can't imagine myself staying under the same roof with a lady that had been touched before or in the relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by omhor(f): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chai....this one na serious red handed, Infact blue handed Sef. grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Don't ever trust any thing called female ok they r programm to cheat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.