Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (123928 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
It's crystal clear the bitch plotted the whole drama to humiliate you!

#from experience.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by sylve11: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Akanoaaa:

If the girl could follow him to party after you left there that means the lady had long broke up with you. you was only one dating yourself since. But thank God you finally free.

grin grin cool
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I'm just surprised because I make sure we share what we have. What if I tell u she waited for me outside the church gate this morning to collect some money for offering and ish
To collect money for offering ke? I wasn't going to say a thing cos I felt you handled it well and like a man but seeing this made me realise you were going to marry a girl who cannot be satisfied with one man. If at this level she still depends on you for offering money then she isn't near ready for marriage. You ought to enrol her in a school first or set up a business for her. It won't stop her cheating nature but it will move her to the next level of life

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by openmine(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Brother we didn't start today. It has bn rossy or so I thought for the time we have bn together. We were supposed to start marital rights by next month. Do u even know that the guy updated his whatsapp stories of pics and videos with her earlier this night at a club and I saved them. I would have posted them here but it's not necessary. I saved them for reference proposes
Chai sad sad
Just move on bro!
I know its not easy esp considering the commitments that you have already made!
God just saved you from a serial cheater...Go and do a thanksgiving service this coming Sunday!
At-least be happy you discovered yours earlier...some folks are cheating on their partners and this still continues after marriage ohhh...forget the "she will be faithful and loyal after marriage" crew!
If you ain't faithful and loyal before marriage,you will get worse when you get married!

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Hwy95: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bro, my sympathies.
This is very painful but better Now than later.
The Powerful Being Up there revealed what was transpiring.
It appears the boyfriend was not aware of what was going on.
Stay STrong Move ON and a much Better Person will Be yours and You will realise More Blessing.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Masterdazhem: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
U a real gee bro

Theses hoes deserve no explanations or sympathy. Go live ur life have fun and enjoy every moment

Once again big ups man
Respect

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Apelex(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

So sorry Bro. You are a real man. Such has happened to me too. I kept my cool.
Better ladies out there bro

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by supercase1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
My guy no Lele just dey jo soapy to the end or carry olosho, until when u wan marry find better babe marry na so I dey do and am very happy no GF stress yet I dey flex, if I want woman service I still dey get Las Las I nor lose anything grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by openmine(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
0ppa:
I don't do relationships. I do marriage.
That's even worse!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Charmingrascal(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Trust a girl at ur own peril,
thank God u caught her bro. Live freely, face ur hustle. Very soon her sense go return but I am sure u go don move on by then. If she try making up just flee frm her. Unloyal and unfaithful girls everywia

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Jimbadly: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately

Eeyaa, you're still monitoring the girl's whatsapp and her boyfriend's whatsapp as well. Means you have not gotten over her. Sorry for the heartbreak. I'll advise you to find activities that will take your mind off this heartbreak cos it'll continue eating away at your soul if you keep thinking about it. Find another girl too, it'll help you a great deal. Don't mind those telling you not to have another girl, trust me.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Magicians:
Don't stay single till you are ready to get married, you need experience such as this to tell which lady is worthy to be a wife so you don't fall into the hands of pretentious souls such as your ex.

This is what I wanted to warn him about. Wellsaid

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by praz001(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

A pig will surely return to it's mire no matter how many times it's been washed.

To my bro the op welcome to our club.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by openmine(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
sweetonugbu:
That is the spirit.
grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Blackpearlous(f): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mood11:

It's okay to feel bad.
But move On.

Run some tests too to confirm your health status.
Your own woman will find you.
True love will not elude you.

I was about saying so, an heartbreak gave me health issues still dealing with it even after two years.

Just take care of you..you will realize you will be more focus.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Skepticus: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Came4amod:

Bro I know it hurts but .. just be fucking her when she comes back to apologise.. u will be happy when u Bleep the hell out of her .. and keep her as a friend .. when u r ready to marry .. select the best girl so far ..

Exactly what I would do if I were in OP's shoes.

The girl is not just greedy, she's a whoré and I'll treat her exactly like that.

I wouldn't block her on WhatsApp nor create drama. If she comes around, i won't bother talking about how i met her with my client. I'll just fûck her like a whorè that she is till she gets tired. Seeing her with my client already puts her in my friendzone.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by vincentjk(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately

I personally need to give you one bottle of nice wine man. You just showed the simps on nairaland how to handle women the right way

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Curvinus(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Freedom is really sweet. My silence is the beginning of my onw wrath. She doesn't exist to me anymore

Calm down op cos you're still at the denial phase of grief. maybe you should wait until you are able to make it through the other phases without bothering to contact her or wanting to get back with her, before it could be said that you have truly moved on.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bros Abeg, go and celebraxxxion u yaf survived armagardon.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

That's foolishness...which human can ever give you completely what you need from them?? It's just a matter of time before she realise the new guy is not meeting a part of her wants (not necessarily materialistic).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by jamboloun: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
You are indeed a mature guy, I love ur style. I experienced something worst than that befor. but tank God I am ok now. The unfortunate thing I realized is, serious guys are not always lucky and I dnt knw why!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by SkinnyNigga: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
Thanks. I have respected her body all along.
you mean you have not slept with her ? no wonder she cheated !
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by darkelf: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I'm just surprised because I make sure we share what we have. What if I tell u she waited for me outside the church gate this morning to collect some money for offering and ish

Jesuuuuuuu........

Bros, I'm so happy for you. Imagine......a grown lady like that shocked
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by darkelf: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

She's trying to play on your emotions. Don't give in ooo. Just move on. Shikena
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Skepticus:

Exactly what I would do if I were in OP's shoes.

The girl is not just greedy, she's a whoré and I'll treat her exactly like that.

I wouldn't block her on WhatsApp nor create drama. If she comes around, i won't bother talking about how i met her with my client. I'll just fûck her like a whorè that she is till she gets tired. Seeing her with my client al

ready puts her in my friendzone.

But how do you have sex with someone you obviously hate
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by openmine(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
lefulefu:
aghh marital rights shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.pls before u thinking of marriage with any lady u should know her inside out and know her friends as well.even though u guys had been together it seems u really didnt know the girl then.e no hard to know a girl wey dey play around with other men nau cheesy.there is always something secretive about them.abeg next time take time to know the girl cos if u dont u will just end up marrying a runz girl who will still sleep around when u both married.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Bryan88(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free
my nigga i like yhur way jare...and now u free like a bird my brother.....girls & greed...tueh!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by praz001(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jimbadly:

Eeyaa, you're still monitoring the girl's whatsapp and her boyfriend's whatsapp as well. Means you have not gotten over her. Sorry for the heartbreak. I'll advise you to find activities that will take your mind off this heartbreak cos it'll continue eating away at your soul if you keep thinking about it. Find another girl too, it'll help you a great deal. Don't mind those telling you not to have another girl, trust me.

Trust me it isnt that easy to get over. Most times we place our entirty on this ladies and They let themselves down.

Mine was March this year. Am just getting over her now. she is been disturbing with calls after her pregnancy with the other guy.

men! I try pleasing her with everything. No matter how much you try, it better to embrace the reality rather than living in illusion.....

Let the op take enough time out he will be better for it

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by sylve11: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
op sorry o. Womens and their wahalas. cool
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Bryan88(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I just forgot her. That's enough
Abobi yhu too mature i swear to God... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Peng12345: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hustle o make yahoo boys nor take ur seruoisee do one night stand, bro hustle
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ContentedK: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmm... last last love na scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.