Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124046 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready
Did she call... say anything
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...
Olosho!!!!!! We know your type. Freaky hoe!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by okoloto: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
With your story it maybe the girl that arranged it and gave her man your contact for the purchase. She needed a way to discharge you cos if truly she is into you, she would have come winning to you to beg after the encounter but she even ever to a party and her man posted it online. It was an arranged discharge. She doesn't want you and so do not deserve you. She felt you have invested so much to just discharge like that. It will take a long story but this arrangement na sharp sharp discharge. Has she even called you since you saw her? That tells you she doesn't need you. She don't find better guy. Na woman nah

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Igbodicool(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

It's just unfortunate. I'm also happy because we were planning to meet the church board on 17th of December to be interviewed prior to marriage. Thank God we haven't met them. Ally efforts are gone just like that. I wonder what some girls actually want
This one you are meeting Church Board are you sure you are not a member of AG?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Skepticus: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
That's is it. At least I kept to my words. I assured her when we started that if they would ever be any cause for separation, that it wouldn't come from me.

Respect55

Though both sexes aren't perfect but you must know this: Women are highly incapable of loving the way a man loves and expects to be loved back. In essence, Women are opportunistic lovers

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Do you know if she even set it up herself to see the guy's reaction and probably cement their love? grin LOL. Just kidding.
I advise him to keep an open mind, because it could turn out differently.
Are you for real?
This case cannot be a set-up at all. I don't comment on issues like this but I need to say some things because of you.

First is that the guy saw his wares online and came to get for himself and his girlfriend (OP's now ex). Remember op said he talked with the girl concerning the kind she likes while he was in the shop?

Secondly, op saw that the guy updated his WhatsApp of their club enjoyment(this is someone that is in a no sex relationship with another guy o) that same night.

Thirdly, that her WhatsApp update has destroyed whatever games she wants to play because her conscience is killing her. If it was a game she won't play it alone, he guy would have been aware and they would have stopped the OP right there and explained.

Finally, I want you to stop commenting on this thread please.
You are not helping anyone here with such comments.

Conclusion, how can a lady claim to test someone who is into a no sex relationship with her? What does she want to cement?

Please don't comment here anymore, I don't know why you are trying to deceive the OP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Elliot2(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
She accepted o. She goes to my elder sis apartment at will and my guys know her. We have gone far. I'm not Dangote but I changed her outlook. Not bragging sha
If her name is Sandra, then sorry! Sandra is an heart breaker.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Damn! I wish to be this MATURED in handling a peculiar scenario...

BUT THE ME I KNOW would've spat on the bitch and cursed her before exiting the scene!

Thumbs up for the maturity! you are a REAL man.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by HENRY940: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready

You will go through the withdrawal phase though.
Try bro.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Plug0072: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Brother we didn't start today. It has bn rossy or so I thought for the time we have bn together. We were supposed to start marital rights by next month. Do u even know that the guy updated his whatsapp stories of pics and videos with her earlier this night at a club and I saved them. I would have posted them here but it's not necessary. I saved them for reference proposes
Post them we might know her o
Maybe not only that guy
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Olanre05 post=84344277][/quote]

What exactly are you saying madam. Haba. The op can be your own brother. What is wrong is wrong

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by aimuan(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free
your signature says forgive even when they don't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

You're rewarding bad behavior. She could have walked away if she was dissatisfied. Please do not justify bad actions. Bad is bad

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
ogbevireo:

Chai.
See the way God just take make your life easy and simple for you.
e fit be say e dey pay tithes with that business.
respect55 do u pay tithes?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Why can't she call him, or go to his house and see him?

This matter has passed whatsapp.

A cheater is threatening suicide...so what should the person who has been cheated do

Strong ethics and sense of morals

Fantastic.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Mycartoonpic(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
These gurls... Errr...
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by KevMitnick: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Only about 6% of comments on this topic are from females,... I wonder why... grin

14 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sleevia: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Brother we didn't start today. It has bn rossy or so I thought for the time we have bn together. We were supposed to start marital rights by next month. Do u even know that the guy updated his whatsapp stories of pics and videos with her earlier this night at a club and I saved them. I would have posted them here but it's not necessary. I saved them for reference proposes
Has she called you since then?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
luvyaself95:

have joined the league two of una join.
Una still get space cus broke women want to send me back to village.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sleevia: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
She accepted o. She goes to my elder sis apartment at will and my guys know her. We have gone far. I'm not Dangote but I changed her outlook. Not bragging sha
That is where you made mistake... some girls get bolder and insatiable when you expose them to some money.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Listening to her? How would he listen to her when she hasn't said anythingBabe, digest it..

Your relationship that was about to lead to marriage is crashing and all you can do is try to indirectly bait your boyfriend with immature musings about suicide so that he will forget what happened and come running back to save you.

She has his number, she knows his house, she knows where to find him ... if there's any misunderstanding whats so difficult about going there and clearing it so that your husband-to-be won't have the wrong idea

She is just being manipulative. That's what people do when they're trying to force your hand without admitting their own error.

Attention indeed...spits...

Claps. Standing Innovation

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nokatakata: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
honestly if you do not have money as a guy, just have it at the back of your mind that your wife or girl friend isn't for you alone. Most young girls of these days are easily won over with money. There are older men who have money and are willing to spend carelessly just to see a girl go naked for them and not necessarily to phuck her.

You see girls earning 60k per month using iphone X or iphone 11 and when you ask, they tell you it's a gift from a friend or they saved money to buy it. When you have a girl friend or wife who works in a store, hotel, bank, my brother just be alert and be ready for the worst. Some men can dash your girl friend or wife the amount you earn in a month. Imagine make person just dash your babe 50k for nothing ooo. e nor ask for number or anything. 50k for testing testing. Las las na men dey cause all these wahala.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Johans1991: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

It's just unfortunate. I'm also happy because we were planning to meet the church board on 17th of December to be interviewed prior to marriage. Thank God we haven't met them. Ally efforts are gone just like that. I wonder what some girls actually want
maybe your preek is not satisfying her. Or maybe she is an olosho that cannot keep only one preek.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by okoloto: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Girls wicked sha. No sex until after marriage but she dey collect even offeering money from you and dey bang another man. Chei this one na eye opner to some mugu in the house.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Auto200: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bro hope say you don Bleep am? Cos Na there I go vex for you

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by blinking001(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

Gosh. So because he didnt do just that particular thing correctly that now serves as a yardstick for her to double date huh? I detest ungrateful beings.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Danwakae(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

She has buttered your bread for this Xmas... No more killing yourself for Xmas stuffs...lolsss...you should be happy that you didn't get married to that kind of girl before you caught her, now could have been a DNA tests for your children... Celebrate and drink wine, Allah will give u a good woman...Amin!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Depressed101:
at last someone with sense, I've been in op's shoe before, it is grossly immature to walk away from a relationship without talking/venting your anger through. How can you be ok.

Wether or not op likes it, dieing in silence is what will happen to him, he wrote somewhere that he will not try another relationship until he is ready for marriage.. Unknowing to him, he is indirectly punishing himself (an evidence that he is dieing silently).

This is what I wanted to talk with him about.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by maak400: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I'm just surprised because I make sure we share what we have. What if I tell u she waited for me outside the church gate this morning to collect some money for offering and ish

Hope you didn’t give her.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Dicktionary: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
The Hoelotiousness of Femalesapiens in these A.I era is very Irritating.

My Brosapien, You are a real Gentleman, A man of Exastabetinmonoposphysioglomy.

You don't deserve Female Canis Lupus Familiaris
You deserve the Best. PEACE BROSAPIEN!

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by uboma(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

You acted so maturely when you went to deliver the shoes.

She will come begging you afterwards.....

It's so hard to trust a woman, damn!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by gerizzim: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
PreyingMantis:
Oga stop acting all tough and macho... You're seriously hurting inside. I know that for sure. That feeling of betrayal. It would take a while but you'll definitely get over it

Mister man, do u want d young man to kip crying ?
If him tell us for the story say he hz bin crying over it since it happened una go stil say he is a weak man.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.