Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124012 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by MrImole: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sleevia:
You do not know what God just saved you from. One was mocking me some weeks back... after I let her off, 2 weeks later, I got a multimillion naira contract. Just chill and celebrate bro.

Wow!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by PreyingMantis(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Freedom is really sweet. My silence is the beginning of my onw wrath. She doesn't exist to me anymore
Oga stop acting all tough and macho... You're seriously hurting inside. I know that for sure. That feeling of betrayal. It would take a while but you'll definitely get over it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by orlayemmy15(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Akanoaaa:

If the girl could follow him to party after you left there that means the lady had long broke up with you. you was only one dating yourself since. But thank God you finally free.

Bros.. you deserve a chilled bottle of origin.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Antara0503(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
She accepted o. She goes to my elder sis apartment at will and my guys know her. We have gone far. I'm not Dangote but I changed her outlook. Not bragging sha
no b by all dose ones bro,even married women sef dey cheat

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nedekid: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free
Has she called you?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Enjoy your freedom my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ohem007(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately

Lolllllll

Which suicide

That bitch(so sorry for that) head no correct at all
Boss flex,party,drink and relax

Baba God don clear way for you
* so sorry for calling her one buh I have been in your shoe too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by patrickmuf(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
You can forgive but never forget...If she comes back, accept her as your Bleep tool...
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by skondo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Cheer up guy,you have done the unexpected.i'll advice you leave her for God.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by RillJ(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
U played it cool like a gentleman. Hope u continue as a complete gentleman and dont buy the shits she will likely come up with later to say she is 'sorry'?

Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by BlackIP: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

That your last word sweet me die ...

I am free

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by jseth: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kudos to you bro, dis life is to sweet and short to bother urself because of tinx like dis. D ryt girl dat will love u whole heartedly and respect ur feelings will cum so dont let d incident disturb u because d ryt person meant for you wil cum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Tonyspecial(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I just forgot her. That's enough
U Never Forget Anything, Stop Crying, Love Is Scam To Me

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
good move
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by bishopdtutu(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
BRO, SERIOUSLY I FEEL FOR YOU MAN, BUT HAVE IT AT HEART, THAT GIRL WASN'T ACTUALLY MEANT FOR YOU, GOD USED THIS MEDIUM TO EXPOSE HER. IMAGINE IF YOU HAD CONTINUE THE JOURNEY OF MARITAL VOWS, AFTER MARRIAGE, WHAT NEXT BROTHER? IT WILL BE VERY DISASTROUS!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by sLentlover7778(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gbam... the crocodile tears baffle me.. you did something wrong intentional and you'll be crying one yeye cry.. if she start crying just give am one hot slap, that spirit will leave her.. I think there's a spirit behind the tears..

Cuccitini:
Op pls dnt listen to any crocodile tears or any sermon dat has love in it if she come begging

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ogbevireo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Chai.
See the way God just take make your life easy and simple for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ProSongWriter: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I just forgot her. That's enough
Guy read your own signature... Don't be a hypocrite, lol...
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by cpmconsultingltd: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
These video is all about building a strong and healthy relationship with your spouse.

Watch and learn...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUnGaRvEUh0
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by udemzyudex(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Good thing you found out early. No hard feelings

There is no formula for this thing. Even the ONE you choose can still mess you up.

You did not have to block her after viewing her WhatsApp status, that's a díck move. Your choice though.

Dick move ? How if I may ask?

She's past tense and he definitely don't want to have anything to do with her again,so blocking her is the right thing to do.

You want him to continue viewing her status for what then?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Wakidii(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nobi small bullet my guy
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
A double-dating girlfriend is actually a nun (better than a good girl) by today's standard. The average girl these days sextuple dates, septuple dates, or even octuple dates and so forth.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Didijiji: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
ProSongWriter:

Guy read your own signature... Don't be a hypocrite, lol...
I am telleth thee. Let him just forgive her, practice what he preaches and keep forgiving
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by baby124: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
I think new boyfriend knows about both of you. He just did that drama to cause confusion and destroy the relationship. The cheater here is not very smart. Lol.

15 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready

You did well, but I beg to disagree with you on your current stance. You're not seeing the big picture clearly. Don't trust yourself for now. Give yourself time.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Skepticus: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
0ppa:
I don't do relationships. I do marriage.

Either way, you are still a slave.

Women nor know loyalty. Na the best opportunity giver dem know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by spiceadole: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready

Lol

I was about hailing you until I read this.
Why feel bad?
Afterall ,you guys say women have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ACE1010: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
My brother, I prophecy for you..... you'll meet your soulmate soon, some of these women are pigs, no matter how clean you bath them, they will deliberately and joyfully jump into the gutter tongue
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by PotatoSalad(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
What stage of Grief is OP in right now? grin
He still dey form hard man.
Let's tell him the truth

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by netflicks(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Una they try with all this girlfriend mata! Bleep love and Bleep relationship..on like me I have so many friends with benefits and am doing just gr8 with no stress or heartbreak if u are with me hit the likes grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

oga stop lying! how can u say you're free.
the thing pain u enter bone.
you're just deceiving yourself you're not free
PreyingMantis:
Oga stop acting all tough and macho... You're seriously hurting inside. I know that for sure. That feeling of betrayal. It would take a while but you'll definitely get over it

PotatoSalad:
What stage of Grief is OP in right now? grin
He still dey form hard man.
Let's tell him the truth

Gbam! thank God I've seen someone who also reasons with me.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...
very silly excuse.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.