Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day (63508 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Maj196(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2019
Disgusting angry
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by AlphaStyles(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2019
koolib:
Congratulations Bro. Na man you be. Must we always follow the West in our choices? Watch how people with one spouse and half a dozen mistresses will condemn him.
we Dy complain say population too much and how we need to sustain population u dy here dy talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by nauto: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2019
Let me go and Marry Mary at Mainland
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Yanmiriflathead: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2019
beresponsible:
3. He eyes dey red already. Yawa gas kasala burst all in one day

Na you one help am marry the women? You don't have balls and resources, others do. Watch them do their thing without casting aspersions on them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by pacespot(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Na so these ones go dey breed children and inflaming the poverty in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Erastuslove: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2019
shuoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why Ghana ppl dey always like to compete with Nigeria? Isoko people over to you
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by sisisioge: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2019
The ladies makeup artist is on a mean streak!

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Yanmiriflathead: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2019
Olalan:
Madness.......

Shut up!! You have no right to condemn his act. Keep your useless Western marriage standards to yourself

3 Likes

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Yanmiriflathead: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Erastuslove:
shuoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why Ghana ppl dey always like to compete with Nigeria? Isoko people over to you

I dey tell you.. na isoko pple be the frontiers of this kind marriage for niaja

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by lexy2014: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2019
MarianaTrench:
It's only poor people that do this sort of thing!

Really? How did u come to that conclusion?
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by KanuSE: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Wot u doing with 3? grin

Ghanaians and SEX are....

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by dataking: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Correct guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Yanmiriflathead: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
ursullalinda:
That is the kind of achievement Africans display
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Phoenix999: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2019
LEGEND!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Suremikky(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2019
This is wat I call one to beat three..hehehe Oga wan carry kpekus kill himself

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by mysteryman2014: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2019
justice212:
In the first night who go collect first who will take last.

Foursome
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Sterope(f): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2019
No Asoebi...there must he something about this man
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by snitchbitch: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2019
chai when it comes to that thing, fear Ghanaians!! three in one day??
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2019
AlphaStyles:
we Dy complain say population too much and how we need to sustain population u dy here dy talk nonsense

Bros, this your write up is a 'before-thinking' comment. Next time you want to comment on this kind of issue, think before you comment. Marrying 100 women does not equate to populating the universe. It is the number of children you birth and their poor standard of living that should elicit this kind of comment from you.

If I have the same opportunity, I will marry any number of women of my choice. The advantages outweighs the cons

Let's say no to Western culture

3 Likes

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Awoleesu(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2019
BATA WAHALA!
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2019
justice212:
In the first night who go collect first who will take last.
Na rotate things o grin
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by picoba(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2019

This are the Hausa tribe living in the Northern region of Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by AlphaStyles(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Sparro:

Bros, this your write up is a 'before-thinking' comment. Next time you want to comment on this kind of issue, think before you comment. Marrying 100 women does not equate to populating the universe. It is the number of children you birth and their poor standard of living that should elicit this kind of comment from you.

If I have the same opportunity, I will marry any number of women of my choice. The advantages outweighs the cons

Let's say no to Western culture
it doesn't populates but adds to the growing population whether you rich or poor we are too much add marrying more wives isn't the solution or do u think he won't impregnate all of them? Now tell me the Advantages of marrying 3 damn wives
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by VULCAN(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2019
...7 women will take hold of one man....

The Word of God may tarry but it will surely come to pass. We are getting there.

They look like a happy family.

God bless them

2 Likes

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Geronwa(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Omo people get mind !!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by midnighter(f): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2019
sisisioge:
The ladies makeup artist is on a mean streak!

Hahaha grin highlighting highlighter

They would have done traditional make-up paint if the thing was getting too much for them
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2019
ma nigga....na so e suppose be

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by OGwales(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Something must kill a man. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by kelvin21887(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=WonderManly post=84340465][/quote]
Leaving the planet because of a man marrying more than one woman?.....it has been d norm since creation.....even in your new planet men marry more than one wife
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2019
This man wants to die before his time.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by kelvin21887(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=WonderManly post=84340465][/quote]

Leaving the planet because of a man marrying more than one woman?.....it has been d norm since creation.....even in your new planet men marry more than one wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.