Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day (63508 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Skepticus: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
PataAlhaja:
What's the sex time-table gonna be like? What happens when three women ovulate at the same period and they need the dick in their moist pussy at the same time?

Some men just like wahala sha.

Those ladies would definitely fucck outside. That's for sure.

Pocohantas, Ishilove and Dominique, can we give this a try?

Don't add Pocohantas, bikonu! grin

KPOKOhantas alone na 10 women trouble in one.

Always wonder what she'd look like when being fûcked
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Skepticus:

Don't add Pocohantas, bikonu! grin

KPOKOhantas alone na 10 women trouble in one.

Always wonder what she'd look like when being fûcked

I occupy duplex for some of una head o. Take it easy, no use konji finish yourself.

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by snipernigga(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
The guy na MAN grin grin angry
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by healthserve(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

They are both bad but mistress is not wife.

Marrying another woman is embarrassing your wife, shekina

Here musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by kurlz(f): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
justice212:
In the first night who go collect first who will take last.

Wow
Wait o. That's true o! shocked
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wise King Solomon and Fela Anikulapokuti did better so its no news
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by mrkings84(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is the real BIG BROTHER....
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by abdulhayyuadamu: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by WonderManly(m): 2:07am On Nov 26, 2019
kelvin21887:

Leaving the planet because of a man marrying more than one woman?.....it has been d norm since creation.....even in your new planet men marry more than one wife

Yes! Because, wife wey me never get one to marry. Na wetin this one go married three (3) at the same time.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by AlphaStyles(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Sparro:

And if he impregnates all of them and they all gave birth to hundreds of children, do you think they will deny you your destiny?

Is a man not entitled to the number of women that tickles his emotions?
I will give you two advantages to marrying many women if you can give me one advantage of marrying one wife and still have girlfriends outside matrimony.

No but it adds to ever growing population
Advantage of marrying one wife
Is that u don't get to have problems regularly
U don't spend much

And dem tell u say na everybody wey marry one wife get girlfriend?
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by nanora: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
He has 3 wives and me have no girlfriend undecided
celebrity birthdays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.