Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day (63487 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by saraki2019(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2019
Conceptalumi:
I hope u will be fine and ok in few months time, the dramas of one woman is enough to reset ur brain talkless of marrying 3, congrats Big brother of Ghana
the 3 women will fix each other

2 Likes

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2019
What baffles me is that some one would stupidly condemn you for marrying more than one wife but that same hypo has more than 12 mistress/prostitute that satisfy his sexual urge

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by anonymous1759(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2019
MarianaTrench:
It's only poor people that do this sort of thing!

It's only senators that marry under age girls
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by muhammadhann442(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2019
that man is a f**king Legend
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by midnighter(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
What baffles me is that some one would stupidly condemn you for marrying more than one wife but that same hypo has more than 12 mistress/prostitute that satisfy his sexual urge

They are both bad but mistress is not wife.

Marrying another woman is embarrassing your wife, shekina
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by EasternPrince: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

They are both bad but mistress is not wife.

Marrying another woman is embarrassing your wife, shekina

Lol, you and this useless wisdom again?

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by JayPeeOham: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2019
247naijamedia:
A Ghanaian man identified as Osman Hafiz tied the nuptial knots with his 3 fiancees on November 23.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Wedding-Photos-Of-The-Man-Who-Married-Three-Wives-On-Same-Day.html

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by MrBen619(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Kaii, women cheap.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by inspitation: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2019
justice212:
In the first night who go collect first who will take last.

no need to share na 4some straight

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by wallezee: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2019
247naijamedia:
A Ghanaian man identified as Osman Hafiz tied the nuptial knots with his 3 fiancees on November 23.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Wedding-Photos-Of-The-Man-Who-Married-Three-Wives-On-Same-Day.html
At least, he can always have a legitimate foursome. Lol.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Godwin2am(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2019
marrying three wives all of them dressed up like they butang mansion they live in .but they live in a bit house . na Ghana shaa what else do Ghana ladies have to offer apart from big butties
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by yinkajewole: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2019
This is serious
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by EASY112: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2019
All dis for u, I pray he last long
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by DAramis: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
This guy is the most valuable player in this contract. He is not even smiling because he knows what lies ahead.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by mechanics(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmmmm, he should be ready for more troubles.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by BarrElChapo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mr capable cheesy
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by favoureyo: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Ned nwoko is poor abi?
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by sureinfo: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow, legit polygamous marriage, nothing like first or second wife o
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Kakamorufu(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
kingin grin
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by saddeeqrunka(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
I no trust this woman grin grin

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Bimpe29: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
I wish him all the best.
He has to be a stallion really.
Above all, he must be spending like Dangote.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by GENEGIRIA: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Stop talking nonsense! Nigerians are damn fvcking hypocrites. Nigerians don’t like sex, yet their population is ballooning like hot garri.
KanuSE:
Wot u doing with 3? grin

Ghanaians and SEX are....
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by GENEGIRIA: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Worse things happen in that shithole called nigeria
Sundaypaul12345:
Ghana... land of the stranges
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by MarianaTrench: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
favoureyo:

Ned nwoko is poor abi?

Did Ned Nwoko marry all his wives on the same day?!
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by planetx: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Saw this story on an earlier thread and this were not the wives whose pictures were posted, those one's were much older, or is it the magic of makeup.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by KanuSE: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Stop talking nonsense! Nigerians are damn fvcking hypocrites. Nigerians don’t like sex, yet their population is ballooning like hot garri.

Why are you convulsing...? lol cheesy

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by KanuSE: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
planetx:
Saw this story on an earlier thread and this were not the wives whose pictures were posted, those one's were much older, or is it the magic of makeup.

I guess the older the wine the better...grin
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by 2SWT(f): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Not like he's even cute sef

1 Like

Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
AlphaStyles:
it doesn't populates but adds to the growing population whether you rich or poor we are too much add marrying more wives isn't the solution or do u think he won't impregnate all of them? Now tell me the Advantages of marrying 3 damn wives
And if he impregnates all of them and they all gave birth to hundreds of children, do you think they will deny you your destiny?

Is a man not entitled to the number of women that tickles his emotions?
I will give you two advantages to marrying many women if you can give me one advantage of marrying one wife and still have girlfriends outside matrimony.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Omeizadean(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kudos to u my man...i like deviant Africans... Those who kicked against homesexual and this so called monogamy. If they re pushing homesexual down our throats then lets push polygamy down their throats too.
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Pricelessangel0(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
The issue with polygamy is at the end, when the father turns his back on the family with i dontcare, the woman are the one who will s suffer it.

People will just open their eyes and enter emotional torture
Re: Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day by Iziq(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
MarianaTrench:
I am thinking of by debt sef. You are correct jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.