Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (29811 Views)

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2019
you people have not yet learnt from what is happening in the north east

you people are indirectly calling for ur own shekau
from sharia courts to partial implementation of sharia then they will graduate to the full implementation

then Hisbah police will be formed, from there they will be breaking into businesses to break beer bottles, then more poverty will be created to pave way for easy recruitment of terrorists
then multiple terrorist groups will be formed to enforce the sharia law

pls how is zamfara state faring since the 1999 introduction of sharia? i am just asking for a friend

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by hammerVJ: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YORUBA MUSLIMS ON THE BEAT, FIRING ON ALL CYLINDER.

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON MURIC WANTED ALL SW STATES TO HAVE MUSLIM GOVERNORS.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by stanluiz(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2019
MKULTRA:
I know most peeps on this thread that are in support of this sharia nonsense are from the red mud cursed land of eastern part of Nigeria
Always looking for ways to destabilize SW peace, freedom and liberty which they enjoy most but due to their hated inbreeded in them they are programmed for destruction

Spit on them.

True Yoruba Muslims(which am one of) don't even have time for this sharia nonsense
Those groups are on their own
See this one cheesy you are on your own.

Sharia will come to the brown roof cursed republic of south west.

Ishaq akintola muric will make it happen.

10 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by aAK1(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I disgree.

Establishing sharia court in SW is good. Saying it is not possible is like encroaching on their rights.

Muslims have laws and needs to be judged according to it.
the laws that govern Nigeria should be the only laws. No other is greater

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by litaninja(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Loolll.....the jokes never end. Nigeria, the world clown
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2019
JastSiryin:
Do am make we see. You go tell me whether Nigeria na Muslim country

Continue shouting

E go soon clear you for eye.

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by MKULTRA: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2019
stanluiz:
See this one cheesy you are on your own.

Sharia will come to the brown roof cursed republic of south west.

Ishaq akintola muric will make it happen.
Ode
I gladly invite you to come pray in one of our mosques you be surprised how this guy ishaq is of a joke in SW
But due to your hated and foolishness you people habour against SW you can never see the truth.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by hammerVJ: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2019
U CAN EVEN IMAGINE MURIC WERE EVEN PUSHING THEIR ISLAMIC AGENDA INTO SS, A REGION WITH VIRTUALLY NO MUSLIMS.

IT TOOK STRONG WARNING FROM SS TO HALT DEM IN THEIR TRACK.

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2019
aAK1:
the laws that govern Nigeria should be the only laws. No other is greater

I disagree

Since north has sharia laws...West should also has theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by YolobaMuslim: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2019
Yes ooo
We Yoloba moozlems want Sharia courts allover our land.
If you are not happy with the development please leave our holy Emirates lands!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Iphran6: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Split the country to what and what exactly....north and south or ethnically?

North Muslims and Southern Christians, join whichever suits you...this alone can solve the problem of religious hooliganism by some fanatics from a particular quarter

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Ah, the much talked about Yoruba Muslims.

6 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2019
MKULTRA:
Ode
I gladly invite you to come pray in one of our mosques you be surprised how this guy ishaq is of a joke in SW
But due to your hated and foolishness you people habour against SW you can never see the truth.

Nothing like hate.....oga

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Tomide007: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Sweeetheart:
useless extremist. Muslim had the highest domination in North hence the existence of sharia law and court

how can Muslims be foolishly asking for sharia law and court in a nation that;

Ekiti- Christian 85%, Muslim 15%

Osun- Christian 45%, Muslim 55%

Oyo- Christian 47%, Muslim 53%

Ondo- Christian 89%, Muslim 11%

Ogun- Christian 40%, traditionalist 35%, Muslim 25%

Lagos- Christian 52%, Muslim 48%

this is height of stupidity any imbeciles could think of.

these people aren't asking for physical and human development, social incentives for youths, aid for the entrepreneurial etc but they're asking for useless sharia law that had draw average Muslim backward from humanity. this is worrisome
I don't know which ondo state you're talking of oo, but my state has over 97% Christians, the only place where you will find mosque in ondo is in Sabo and the part that boundaries kogi....even ekiti does not have a single Muslim in the state house, and non of the commisoners is a Muslim....the governor and deputy are Christians. Ur stat for others is fair enough.

5 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Iphran6: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
PrecisionFx:

66% Muslim and yet all governors in the SW are Christians
I wonder too how thats possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Germi9: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Look at them... Religion slaves
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by tusinemmy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
It is like something is wrong with Nigerians especially the muslims, is sharia court establishment the next thing in south-west, is there any progress in the north that has sharia? Instead the north has the highest criminal and poverty rate in the country

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by fortran12: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I disgree.

Establishing sharia court in SW is good. Saying it is not possible is like encroaching on their rights.

Muslims have laws and needs to be judged according to it.
No law is greater than the nigerian law so let Islam take a back seat.

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Tomide007: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
stanluiz:
Afonjas claimed to be United when religion is dividing them.

Looking at hijab shool crises in osun and oyo and another Islamic extremist called ishaq akintola I know that SW has entered one chance.

Give the Sharia Courts and watch states like osun and oyo turned to Boko Haram states in the north.

But since the Muslims are majority and they want Sharia law. Give them sharia law. wink
You're just being mischievous....ISI Ibadan has hundreds of muslim students yet 2 gave them problem, the other muslims even supported the suspension of those students. Have you seen Christians and Muslims fighting in SW like taraba, Kaduna plateau, Benue etc? With churches built beside mosque and intermarriges existing...... No propaganda can stop the love BTW these two religion in the SW.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by YoungHunter: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Na wa o,
Zamfara that have being practising this nonsense and backward sharia law is nothing to write home about and now the SW Muslims are clamoring for the same thing.
Nigeria as a secular state has contemporary laws governing her. No religious law have a place in our constitution.
Boko haram and other Islamic terrorist clubs agenda is to uplift Sharia laws. Are the SW Muslims now fighting for the same course?
Why not relocate to Borno (Sambisa) in order to fully enjoy the dividends of Sharia?

Nations are striving for economic and technological advancement, here we are fighting for something that is completely backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
MKULTRA:
I know most peeps on this thread that are in support of this sharia nonsense are from the[b] red mud [/b]cursed land of eastern part of Nigeria
Always looking for ways to destabilize SW peace, freedom and liberty which they enjoy most but due to their hated inbreeded in them they are programmed for destruction

Spit on them.

True Yoruba Muslims(which am one of) don't even have time for this sharia nonsense
Those groups are on their own
red mud and swampy terrain that brings out crude oil that is feeding u

5 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by MKULTRA: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nothing like hate.....oga
With the type of Islam being practiced in SW.
Yoruba Muslims are the only type Muslims that can revive the second islamic golden age.
And you think we have time for archaic medieval sharia nonsense

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Vcblinks(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lol,I like these ooh,it fits the afonjas.sleep and dine with those Fulani s
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Blitzerz: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it.

What do you mean by boko haram?

Any right thinking person will know and fully agree that establishing sharia court in west is a step in right direction.

SW can't have nearly 66% Muslims without having sharia courts to adjudicate on their religious problems.

Who gave u census?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS / Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.