Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (29794 Views)

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by jahsharon: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
They are my people, just go through some of my past posts and you will confirm that I am a Muslim or at least I profess Islam. However, don't mind the idiots making the senseless requests. As you know that there are idiots everywhere all over the world irrespective of religion, tribe or race, unfortunately these are Muslim idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Rekhina(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Rekhina1 post=84349971][/quote] shocked shocked shocked

Wat!! shocked
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
jahsharon:
They are my people, just go through some of my past posts and you will confirm that I am a Muslim or at least I profess Islam. However, don't mind the idiots making the senseless requests. As you know that there are idiots everywhere all over the world irrespective of religion, tribe or race, unfortunately these are Muslim idiots.

Why are you insulting your people?

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Advancedman(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I disgree.

Establishing sharia court in SW is good. Saying it is not possible is like encroaching on their rights.

Muslims have laws and needs to be judged according to it.

Na Christian suffer pass they have no identity and recognition in Nigeria constitution except for the common law.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
UnimkeAk:

This is pure madness

Religion is a scam

Mention one problem religion has ever solved?

We need rational leaders in Africa and development

I am beginning to think biafra is a better option for us from the Niger delta.

Biafra are for Igbos.

The rest of us can stay in Nigeria and enjoy it....with Igbos out.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Greenback: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
LZAA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues greenback Adaibeku

This really funny and horrible!!!!

This is what happens when you sight moon in oshogbo but call your masters in Sokoto.

And some peeps will be saying what do we mean by Yoruba mozlms!!!!

God bless the SE/SS

We shall surely overcome.
It seems over with naija!!!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by akinemma1: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:
Supported since 70% of them are muslims.
I wonder where you guys got your statistics from. Muslims are 70% in South West? Which South West are you talking about? South West Pakistan?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
UnimkeAk:

This is pure madness

Religion is a scam

Biafra are for Igbos.

The rest of us can be together and enjoy Nigeria..........with Igbos out..
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Greenback: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
UnimkeAk:

This is pure madness

Religion is a scam

Do you know how many times I have received insult for what you just said?!

Imagine this horrible thing!!!!
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Arespect10: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
orisa37:
ODUDUWA BEWARE BOKOHARAM HAS ENTERED YOUR CLIME!!!
Some people are just annoying and ignorance
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Greenback:

This really funny and horrible!!!!

This is what happens when you sight moon in oshogbo but call your masters in Sokoto.

And some peeps will be saying what do we mean by Yoruba mozlms!!!!

God bless the SE/SS

We shall surely overcome.
It seems over with naija!!!!

Long live SE and SS.

Say no to dullardism.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues omenka sarrki

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Wande22(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
reality1010:

This ought to v been done years back. The moslem majority have been marginalised in southwest region but bringing in Sharia Court will give hope to us.

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Greenback: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Esseite:
Sharia has been in practice in Zamfara for years now.. is Zamfara a model state to copy or emulate that some groups want to export Sharia beyond the region?

This guy just summed it up big time!!!!!

EOD.

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Sholypop: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I disgree.

Establishing sharia court in SW is good. Saying it is not possible is like encroaching on their rights.

NO. this is wrong thinking. YORUBA LAND ! Have laws ! Any religion you all practices must conform with the law not the way round. This is not an Islamic country neither will it ever be ! If you so choose to live under the tenant of Islamic law, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan are all there for you to relocate to and practice the law under your chosen religion. Don’t get it twisted. We can’t run our society here in Yorubaland by the law of a Religion.

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by churchmind: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ctorch:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/11/25/establish-shariah-courts-in-south-west-muslims-tell-govs/?fbclid=IwAR1TCUowFAtvdWXWna571F4ZbsWk4n5QFQxnsytxM2ViyT53nCsU-D0FhpI

oh na the gods of sango and ogun na dem want catch go trial because of the thunder wey strike those cows ,SW,Dem want step up level on how to continuously enslave una,cos dem see say ibo don dey open una eye
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by JastSiryin(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Like You..Are you better.
I'm much better... Because I respect the rights of others, and don't feel my religion should be used as a political tool to impose my beliefs. Sharia isn't a law that protects the rights of the accused, it is archaic. It doesn't take a genius to realise that. What makes y'all so special that you can't abide by the state law?

Sure every religious person has certain aspects of the law they find incompatible with their beliefs, but for the most part it is "fair" because it was made in view of "all Nigerians" irrespective of religion.

If we weren't so hypocritical about this "One Nigeria" nonsense, I don't see why any state would be under sharia law. That being said you've got your priorities wrong, this isn't what we should be focusing on
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Greenback: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
FrLukas:
DOA- Dead On Arrival.

You ain't seen nothing yet!!!

Meanwhile,blame it on Kanu

grin
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by NigeriaEngineer(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I disgree.

give us reasons why you think introducing sharia court would be beneficial to us and what are the deficiencies with the civil courts, that makes you feel a religious court can make up for. Lastly, will the court be there for serviced by tax payers money (paid by all religion).
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
PervertProphet:

This Muric Jihadist. You are just on every post trying to turn this country into Somalia.

Respect people's religion and what they want..
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by isaacsegun(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it.

What do you mean by boko haram?

Any right thinking person will know and fully agree that establishing sharia court in west is a step in right direction.

SW can't have nearly 66% Muslims without having sharia courts to adjudicate on their religious problems.
are you oryt...who do the statistic before you come into conclusion that Muslims are 66% population of Southwest?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
jahsharon:

The request is not senseless but born out of sincerity to protect, promote and preserve Islamic laws.

SW Governor's should grant this request because of it's delicate nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
RUBBISH.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by sweetonugbu: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Bonapart(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You can't be from east and also from south south.

Speak for yourself before looking for who to drag with you.

who this never do well worshiper of moohamed the Arabian dick pedophile fella.

Are you in sane?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Masterpiece77: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kindly view my signature.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Ikem11(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It will work as far as Muslims remains the majority but that's not the issue.

Let's just be fair sometimes. For them to be demanding for Sharia courts in SW means they want to be fully integrated with their northern counterparts with same way they are judged according to islamicc norms.

LOL south west don buy market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
fergie001:

Leave zenawi....he is trolling grin
I wonder why those quoting him failed to see it cheesy

I'm in total support of Sharia courts in SW! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The Muslims said the creation of the Shari’ah Courts in the six states of the region became necessary in order to cater for the yearnings of Muslims who are in the majority.

That's great.........This is a welcome development and needs to be supported.

One thing is certain if you practice any religion, do that in full and follow the tenets and teachings of such religion.

So setting up sharia court in SW is a good thing as it will help protect the religious norms and practices in accordance with Islam.

And more importantly they are in the majority.

You be ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos / President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.