Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (29816 Views)

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Chibuzoc(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
fortran12:

No law is greater than the nigerian law so let Islam take a back seat.

Like you don't know that Nigerian constitution harbours sharia law

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by RaptorF35: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bounch of laziness... Would Sharia court bring prosperity or more job to South West. ... Black people with black brain.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
MKULTRA:
With the type of Islam being practiced in SW.
Yoruba Muslims are the only type Muslims that can revive the second islamic golden age.
And you think we have time for archaic medieval sharia nonsense

It Is not in your power to decide.....

Moreover there is a better reason for such demand. You not wiser than the leaders clamouring for such.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Chibuzoc(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
YoungHunter:
Na wa o,
Zamfara that have being practising this nonsense and backward sharia law is nothing to write home about and now the SW Muslims are clamoring for the same thing.
Nigeria as a secular state has contemporary laws governing her. No religious law have a place in our constitution.
Boko haram and other Islamic terrorist clubs agenda is to uplift Sharia laws. Are the SW Muslims now fighting for the same course?
Why not relocate to Borno (Sambisa) in order to fully enjoy the dividends of Sharia?

Nations are striving for economic and technological advancement, here we are fighting for something that is completely backwards.

It's like you are yet to read the constitution

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by MKULTRA: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It Is not in your power to decide.....

Moreover there is a better reason for such demand. You not wiser than the leaders clamouring for such.

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Comedian2019: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is hate speech.
How can you want a law that gives people short sleeve?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bilulu(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The Muslims said the creation of the Shari’ah Courts in the six states of the region became necessary in order to cater for the yearnings of Muslims who are in the majority.
And financing it with religious proceeds or tax payers (both christians and muslims) money?

That's great.........This is a welcome development and needs to be supported.

One thing is certain if you practice any religion, do that in full and follow the tenets and teachings of such religion.

So setting up sharia court in SW is a good thing as it will help protect the religious norms and practices in accordance with Islam.

And more importantly they are in the majority.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by YoungHunter: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chibuzoc:

It's like you are yet to read the constitution
LOL, I get you though..
I am talking about extreme laws that are peculiar to a particular faith like stoning of adulterers, punishment for drinking alcohols, etc
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by churchee: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it.

What do you mean by boko haram?

Any right thinking person will know and fully agree that establishing sharia court in west is a step in right direction.

SW can't have nearly 66% Muslims without having sharia courts to adjudicate on their religious problems.

I am sure am a left thinking person.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by inspector1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
=CrimeKsmart This is very good. Let the Christians also clamour for their laws instead of trying to tackle the Muslims. Like Falana said, let the Christians too bring ideas that will Christianize Nigeria instead of wailing all the time.

BEST WAY TO GO IS TO ABOLISH RELIGION IN NIGERIA SIMPLE BECAUSE ITS THE MAJOR CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEM AS A COUNTRY.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Chibuzoc(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
YoungHunter:
LOL, I get you though..
I am talking about extreme laws that are peculiar to a particular faith like stoning of adulterers, punishment for drinking alcohols, etc

All of them are encoded in the sharia law. Do you know the punishment for leaving Islam Read the sharia law.

Nigeria is an Islamic con3 indirectly. Read your constitution
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by YoungHunter: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Comedian2019:
This is hate speech.
How can you want a law that gives people short sleeve?
Chai!
You can imagine such a backward law..

If you don't feel satisfied with the contemporary laws in the SW, why not relocate to Zamfara or Borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by fm4real2k6(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
As a Christian, oi support this wholeheartedly. since the application is ONLY to the Muslims.
I really want to see live flogging, hand and head cutting/execution.
I have only saw that in Spartacus film.

I hope karimu, Luku, Adisa, Wasiu et al will start behaving.

5 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by MikeBetty(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it.

What do you mean by boko haram?

Any right thinking person will know and fully agree that establishing sharia court in west is a step in right direction.

SW can't have nearly 66% Muslims without having sharia courts to adjudicate on their religious problems.
Statistician, Who Give You That Number Percentage?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You can't be from east and also from south south.

Speak for yourself before looking for who to drag with you.

Your evil agenda of Islamization is dead on arrival, Islam is not the original religion of an Oduduwa man neither is Christianity, Traditional worship remains their true way of worship, so stop forcing your diabolic religion on others whom you presume you can conquer.

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by femixville(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
I don't understand really yet how they measure population in subject to religion..
Wat yardstick are they using to judge the number of this religion are higher than the other..
that is the pure lies the north do use to take power.., religion. meanwhile, we av a lot of fulanis and hausas that are Christian, then come to the west, same thing..
but, for unnecessary dominance sake, one set of religionists will sit in their worship corner and be claiming population dominance..

Nigeria as a nation should boycott all this unnecessary assignment causing underdeveloping for us..

the moment we place religion in one corner, that moment we will start getting sense..

meanwhile, God doesn't have religion.

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by UnimkeAk(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You can't be from east and also from south south.

Speak for yourself before looking for who to drag with you.

This is pure madness

Religion is a scam

Mention one problem religion has ever solved?

We need rational leaders in Africa and development

I am beginning to think biafra is a better option for us from the Niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Dagrace01(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Errant nonsense. South West isnt a one religion state and suggesting such nonsense may give way to crisis. Which cases will be taken to the court, so if I'm a Christian and I'm accused by a Muslim on something, would I be judged in the Sharia court? Would it be fair to take my case to the Sharia court? Even if it's not what I believe in. Rights would be violated, and toes would be stepped upon. It's a big NO for me.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by ALPHABASE: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I disgree.

Establishing sharia court in SW is good. Saying it is not possible is like encroaching on their rights.

Muslims have laws and needs to be judged according to it.
grin
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by drnoel: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
But who says Muslims are in the majority in South west?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by greenguy: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sharia kee una there... Idiots!
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by cooltola(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by JastSiryin(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Continue shouting
E go soon clear you for eye.
Mtcheww! Backward set of ppl

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Sweeetheart(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tomide007:

I don't know which ondo state you're talking of oo, but my state has over 97% Christians, the only place where you will find mosque in ondo is in Sabo and the part that boundaries kogi....even ekiti does not have a single Muslim in the state house, and non of the commisoners is a Muslim....the governor and deputy are Christians. Ur stat for others is fair enough.

bro I'm just being fair couple with non ondo in my statistics

the point still remains Christian dominate southwest than Muslim, why will Muslims be bringing differences among Yoruba in the course of useless religion that had relegated sanity, development and common sense backward from Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Edygrin(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
BenzEne1:

Who told you KSA & UAE aren't on the same page. They both have Sharia courts.
The Muslims in Nigeria every time. The Christians in Nigeria nko ? See what is happening in UNN. Hypocrites.
I'm not here to compare both religions. All I'm saying is that the Muslims in countries like the KSA & UAE are now focused developing their respective countries, dismantling archaic laws but the ones in Nigeria with sharia court, ruga and the rest
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Rekhina1(f): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
O yes

If u want sharia in Southwest click "Like" if u don't click" share"

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by notoriousbabe: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rubbish! They are always looking for ways of causing troubles. Religion of peace my foot

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
JastSiryin:
Mtcheww! Backward set of ppl

Like You..Are you better.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by notoriousbabe: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
PervertProphet:

You see why we need to constantly speak up against the ideology of the 7th Century self professed pervert prophet whose "godly" legacy is the reason I bear this moniker.

Lots of ignorant people need to be taught about his "godly" legacies which included banning Onions and Garlic, at 54 "zam-zamming" a 9year old little girl, grabbing his own adopted son's wife after seeing her uncovered and revealing a special ayah(33:50) that gives him exclusive access to everything in skirt even from his paternal and maternal side, promising all of his adherents Hell-fire except for a select few of 70,000 or 700,000 who either have the prayer marks on their foreheads or are Jihadist suicide vests propagators.

The ideology is a dangerous one. First, they claim that the ungodly ideology is "peace" and keep screaming that "there is no compulsion in religion" and everyone should practice theirs.

Next, they perfectly spread that Taqiyya till they become the ones in majority then the "Peace" slogan immediately changes to "We alone must own the society".

Everything from Education, Musicians, Christians, LGBT peeps, Atheists, Shia Muslims, Ahmadiyya Muslims, Poets, Actors, etc are all served the quit notice. They are next told that the regressive system of laws termed Sharia Law is way better than the Secular laws of countries that were derived from Judeo-Christian principles and values thousand of years before theirs. Their Sharia law that goes hard only on the uneducated poor ones while leaving out their rich who even as members of the Saudi Arabia Ruling Class and elite Sheikh class jet out regularly to party at clubs all over Europe and Dubai.

They fail to imagine that if other groups had their own form of "Sharia Laws" and enforced theirs. They will never even be opportuned to demand for their own set of laws forced upon the rest of us.

The funny thing is all these other groups from the Educationists, Poets, Art creatives, Hollywood actors, LGBT peeps, Atheists, Christians, etc are always docile and even support these Sharia peeps till they become the majority and lol! They repay them back with ingratitude and next turn on all these other groups that support them and boot them out stopping their rights to freedom of worship, gathering, association, etc except they pay the Jizyah.

If the West of Nigeria (The Intellectual Base of this Country) falls to this Sharia Madness. Then, all hope is lost for the largest gathering of blacks on the Continent. To think that there are educated individuals amongst them who join in calling for this Sharia Insanity not only bewilders me but also amuses me. One has to be a special kind of idiot to follow the ideology of a 7th Century pervert prophet whom as you learn more about his life. You get repulsed by the fact that 1.7 billion people would still consider this Pervert murderous pedophile as one they must follow.

How do you follow one that your morals is way better than?
don't mind the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Burgerlomo: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ko le werk cool
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Rekhina1(f): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Rubbish! They are always looking for ways of causing troubles. Religion of peace my foot
why are you begging people to call you, call you exactly for what, I can see your signature. Are you into that business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre / Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.