Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (29819 Views)

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
We are not stupid in Yorubaland. If you're a Muslim and you want Sharia, you're free to relocate to Kano or Zamfara. Idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by StudyCrestLtd: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
This is very good. Let the Christians also clamour for their laws instead of trying to tackle the Muslims. Like Falana said, let the Christians too bring ideas that will Christianize Nigeria instead of wailing all the time.
Don't be a child of confusion
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
No to any sharia court in Yoruba land
No section of Yoruba land shall use its majority status to impose its religion on the land
Period

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by BenzEne1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Edygrin:

I'm not here to compare both religions. All I'm saying is that the Muslims in countries like the KSA & UAE are now focused developing their respective countries, dismantling archaic laws but the ones in Nigeria with sharia court, ruga and the rest

Rugs is a policy proposed by the government to resolve the herdsmen and farmers conflict. It has nothing to do with Islam.
And the Yoruba Muslim brothers who proposed sharia courts are not interested in developing the SW right? ���
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
I don’t know why people keep falling for the antics of some groups of Alfa without normal brain.

If Shariah could not be implemented during the period OBJ allowed it in the North, who told them it will be implemented during this time where people have seen the damage religious fanaticism can cause.

I’m a Muslim, but any Alfa asking for any stupid shariah law in the SW needs to have their brain checked and detained. Even Saudi Arabia is modifying her laws!

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
stanluiz:
Muslims are majority in the west.

They need to establish Sharia Courts in the south west.

Normal Islamic falsehood.

Muslims are minute in the SW, highest 35%.

Goan establish the sharia courts there by ur self since u are the majority and u have already voted 6 Muslims into power as governors across the SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by eagleu: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Benefits of sharia as seen from the north:

1. Better education? NO
2. Better security? NO
3. Better economy? NO
4. Better peace and harmony? NO

Someone please, please list what the backwards north has gained from sharia over the past 10 years. Thanks.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:
I don’t know why people keep falling for the antics of some groups of Alfa without normal brain.

If Shariah could not be implemented during the period OBJ allowed it in the North, who told them it will be implemented during this time where people have seen the damage religious fanaticism can cause.

I’m a Muslim, but any Alfa asking for any stupid shariah law in the SW needs to have their brain checked and detained. Even Saudi Arabia is modifying its laws!

I’m a Muslim too. It’s the same misadventures of Alfas like this that made Afonja partner with Alimi that today we lost ilorin
God forbid any religious outfit in south west and Yoruba land it remains a secular society

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omoodua007:

I’m a Muslim too. It’s the same misadventures of Alfas like this that made Afonja partner with Alimi that today we lost ilorin
God forbid any religious outfit in south west and Yoruba land it remains a secular society

I’m telling you bro. There are some of those Alfas that just like to wake up and start fermenting trouble and heating up the polity. Some of them don’t start today and this one too will be discarded like how those before it was.

I trust the SW governors tho, this rubbish will never see the light of the day. Also, the Yoruba people in their majority would condemn it both Muslim and Christian alike so no yawa at all.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by notoriousbabe: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina1:
why are you begging people to call you, call you exactly for what, I can see your signature. Are you into that business?
yes I am. Do you want to join me? Call me and let's talk business
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by tiyejoor: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
ko le werk grin grin
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Osaze007: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

I’m telling you bro. There are some of those Alfas that just like to wake up and start fermenting trouble and heating up the polity. Some of them don’t start today and this one too will be discarded like how those before it was.

I trust the SW governors tho, this rubbish will never see the light of the day. Also, the Yoruba people in their majority would condemn it both Muslim and Christian alike so no yawa at all.

Even if your Muslim
Yorubas are majorly Christains
The only state where there are more Muslims than Christain is kwara
Oyo and Osun are almost 50.% 50%
Lagos ogun ondo ekiti kogi Yorubas are predominately Christain
Muslims in SW should not start any form of crisis in Yoruba land that has enjoyed religious indifference since inception

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Osaze007:

Even if your Muslim
Yorubas are majorly Christains
The only state where there are more Muslims than Christain is kwara
Oyo and Osun are almost 50.% 50%
Lagos ogun ondo ekiti kogi Yorubas are predominately Christain
Muslims in SW should not start any form of crisis in Yoruba land that has enjoyed religious indifference since inception

I’m not here to talk about the majority of any of the foreign religions among my (Yoruba) people. That to me does not matter and it’s just a number.

Even if the muslims are 99% of the population, there is no chance for any rubbish shariah law in this age. That law already outlived its importance over some centuries ago and that practice will NEVER see the light of the day in any Yoruba lands and territories.

It’s not even the Christians that will oppose it, we the Muslims ourselves will be the one to oppose those obnoxious laws. The groups above are just a minute part of the Muslim population and they should not be taken serious at all.

3 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

I’m not here to talk about the majority of any of the foreign religion among my (Yoruba) people. That to me does not matter and it’s just a number.

Even if the muslims are 99% of the population, there is no chance for any rubbish shariah law in this age. That law already outlived its importance over some centuries ago and that practice will NEVER see the light of the day in any Yoruba lands and territories.

It’s not even the Christians that will oppose it, we the Muslims ourselves will be the one to oppose those obnoxious law. The groups above are just minute part of the Muslim population and they should not be taken serious at all.

Good response

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by kasim155: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it.

What do you mean by boko haram?

Any right thinking person will know and fully agree that establishing sharia court in west is a step in right direction.

SW can't have nearly 66% Muslims without having sharia courts to adjudicate on their religious problems.

it is ur family compound that dey will put d Sharia law
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
kasim155:

Sharia law Abrahamic law will be resisted in Yoruba land
Yoruba remains a secular society

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
kasim155:

Stop wasting your time on that guy. He’s one stubborn Ibo boy trolling people online.

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

Stop wasting your time on that guy. He’s one stubborn Ibo boy trolling people online.

Loool

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Firebomber: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
No one care about them having there sheria court in Southwest or not.

But there will be issue if they are expecting the government to be sponsoring there court with federal allocation.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by kasim155: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omoodua007:

Sharia law Abrahamic law will be resisted in Yoruba land
Yoruba remains a secular society

Yes ooooo. I wonder why any sensible person will just a sharia law in SW. SW are by far more civilised than dat. Even majority of the SW Muslim are more n well educated in a civilised way. So no nonsense Sharia law in SW region, let it remain in d north period.

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by ahaz: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Are you okay?
oh you are not dead yet
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Dikegodspower(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
islamization agenda imagine, north wan to conquer south west,,or rather north have conquered southwest
sw weakest among the south tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dikegodspower:
islamization agenda
imagine,
north wan to conquer south west,,or rather north have conquered southwest

sw weakest among the south
tufiakwa

But Igbo land defeated in 1967 is the strongest I hail o
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by imam07: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I disgree.

Establishing sharia court in SW is good. Saying it is not possible is like encroaching on their rights.

Muslims have laws and needs to be judged according to it.
selfish idiot. U think is only islam that is practice in SW.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
fatymore:

Statistician

My Student.

I go like make dem cut u short sleeves fess wen the sharia u pray for will come.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
imam07:
selfish idiot. U think is only islam that is practice in SW.

It’s an iPod impersonator don’t mind him
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by awoo47: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:
Supported since 70% of them are muslims.
lol 70%? i doubt it's even 50% if u remove hausas
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by imam07: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it.

What do you mean by boko haram?

Any right thinking person will know and fully agree that establishing sharia court in west is a step in right direction.

SW can't have nearly 66% Muslims without having sharia courts to adjudicate on their religious problems.
i repeat it. U are a primitive human being. So establishing sharia law in d SW is the most important thing. So nah sharia law go bring food to our tables. Kai! Why am i in this country with these people.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by imam07: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It will work as far as Muslims remains the majority but that's not the issue.

Let's just be fair sometimes. For them to be demanding for Sharia courts in SW means they want to be fully integrated with their northern counterparts with same way they are judged according to islamicc norms.
Muslims are the majority in d SW? Or wht am i hearing from this selfish being. Is because u are too noisy and fanatical thats why u think u are d majority. Come to church on night vigil service and see some of ur wives their praising Jesus like tomorrow no dey. U better open ur brain and stop living in the dark. The Holy Bible call people like u fools.

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by KingWarri: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
orisa37:
ODUDUWA BEWARE BOKOHARAM HAS ENTERED YOUR CLIME!!!

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Fidelismaria: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thrash

Sharia law my foot
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by KingWarri: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
eagleu:
Benefits of sharia as seen from the north:

1. Better education? NO
2. Better security? NO
3. Better economy? NO
4. Better peace and harmony? NO

Someone please, please list what the backwards north has gained from sharia over the past 10 years. Thanks.
[font=#georgia]
Lemme try
1—Onu
2—Dos
3—Tres
4—Cuatro
5—Cinco
6—Sies
7—Siete
8—Ocho
9—Nueve
10—Dies
....... Nothing [/font]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos / Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.