Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone (19932 Views)

I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone / How Can You Rationally Justify Spending N600,00 On A Phone? / I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by CosmicGoat: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
RonaldoVido:

Tecno is not a good phone.

I used their first ever Tecno Phantom before I used a smaller version then concluded Tecno was a bad choice.

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by newinventions: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
But I am rocking my infinix hot 7 pro
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
SAMSUNG or noting
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by yusluvad(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Depressed101:
Wailers every where you go. What stopped you from doing your research before buying a phone and why did you think a 2gig ram phone running a low budget mediatek processor will play PuBG Smoothly.... It's high time you guys own to your inability to be satisfied for what your money can buy.. I have used tecno phones, indeed they are not the best of phones. But they served me well when i was using them. I saw a need to uograde and i upgrade. If you can't afford a new high end phone and you need a high end phone why dont you go the route of Used phones and seize being sissie
Good point.
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Embito(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
You don spend am stop regreting

join hs activity you can earn and buy another phone

Like Bounty + Rewards?
Answer & Share A $10,000 Prize Pool on 11/27 12:45 (GMT+1)!

10,000 DOLLARS for sharing

join telegram group

Telegram: @HuobiNGN
twitter @HuobiAfrica

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by emflex(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Xiaomi changes what you think about Android on a whole new level with their smart MIUI 11... Jeez.... Best phone ever

1 Like

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
TrollKiller:
On September 14th, I bought a new phone
This phone was the Pouvour 3, a tecno product
This phone has been giving good reviews (which I later found out that they were all false by tecno marketers.) And I fell for the reviews. I fell hard angry
Unboxed the device and the first turn off was that the phone overheats like mad.
The 5000mah battery was a phony.
And there were no fonts! Can you imagine?
Android 10 is out but I'm still stuck with android Oreo for months.
I spent 40k on this phone and it disappointed. Worst money I have spent. I have been scammed.
Yesterday I was moving a file of 3gb from my phone memory to SD card, and my phone froze. Before you knew it, it died. I had to press the power icon for like 30s before it came back to life..
That's not all

I did an antutu benchmark test on it and guess what?
Even their flagships don't rank in the top 89
But guess what I saw.

The redmi note 5-8 made it into the list!
I regret buying tecno. Pes 2020 lags and PUBG lags too.
I no go ever buy tecno again cry

Modified:- Tecno marketers are here. God knows all I said here is true. What will I gain from lying to people I probably won't meet in real life? People I don't know?
Don't let the marketers deceive you.

For those guys saying I bought fake phone, see my antutu test result oo
Also, has 3Chub ever sold fake phones before?
Don't let these liars deceive you angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do u know why I am.laughing hard, not ur problem but ur 40k bros those people scamed u hard.. Not with the phone but ur 40k grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

As of September a friend and worker of mine bought the phone 26k infact I was the person that recommended the phone for him, he bough it at bakasi Aba.

So this month...
I asked him to check through price for me, d seller told him.29k

And I.asked him if the phone OK ,if he experiencing any issues he said no,,,,,, and he told me the ba3 is superb

But know this that he don't use the phone during working hours cos he is doing cement work so he press it little and do small small thing with the phone..

That phone is just for people who need little android experience and wants good ba3.

grin grin grin grin
so its so cheap, wow u bought it 40k I am still laughing at u, I think u over load ur device, how can u buy d phone 40k when u have infinix S4 at 42k and other good cheap phones

D phone is nor the issue its d price... D price is 29k now not 40k or 49k its not a gaming phone, its phone made for. Mama and papa dem. Just chat and watch movie, do assignment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

40k I swear..biggest scam of the year

Even Samsung A10 of 2gig ram is 42k and it lag die... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin am still laughing at 40k

1 Like

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by CosmicGoat: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Androidking:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do u know why I am.laughing hard, not ur problem but ur 40k bros those people scamed u hard.. Not with the phone but ur 40k grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

As of September a friend and worker of mine bought the phone 26k infact I was the person that recommended the phone for him, he bough it at bakasi Aba.

So this month...
I asked him to check through price for me, d seller told him.29k

And I.asked him if the phone OK ,if he experiencing any issues he said no,,,,,, and he told me the ba3 is superb

But know this that he don't use the phone during working hours cos he is doing cement work so he press it little and do small small thing with the phone..

That phone is just for people who need little android experience and wants good ba3.

grin grin grin grin
so its so cheap, wow u bought it 40k I am still laughing at u, I think u over load ur device, how can u buy d phone 40k when u have infinix S4 at 42k and other good cheap phones

D phone is nor the issue its d price... D price is 29k now not 40k or 49k its not a gaming phone, its phone made for. Mama and papa dem. Just chat and watch movie, do assignment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

40k I swear..biggest scam of the year

Even Samsung A10 of 2gig ram is 42k and it lag die... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin am still laughing at 40k
This shows how heartless you marketers are. After persuading him to buy the phone, you make jest of him when he runs into wahala with the phone.

Tecno na scam abeg

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by greenskittles: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Buy Tecno products at your own risk. Nonsense phones. It took me the Camon C8, C9, CX, and facing the facts to realize how crappy these phones are. If you can’t afford a top name brand (LG, Samsung, iPhone,etc) it’s better you buy a used version. The iPhone 5S I bought as a second phone and to replace my broken iPod is still running like new. I have never felt the need to replace or repair it despite all the years of use.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
CosmicGoat:

This shows how heartless you marketers are. After persuading him to buy the phone, you make jest of him when he runs into wahala with the phone.

Tecno na scam abeg

Am pointing out the fact that he was blaming Tecno, what happened to him has nothing to do with Tecno, its human being like me and u , that scammed him, any device of that category will still misbehave if u over load it like that, , so set the record straight bro...

Even a Samsung phone of 2gig ram lags talk of Tecno
abeg shift well,
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
greenskittles:
Buy Tecno products at your own risk. Nonsense phones. It took me the Camon C8, C9, CX, and facing the facts to realize how crappy these phones are. If you can’t afford a top name brand (LG, Samsung, iPhone,etc) it’s better you buy a used version. The iPhone 5S I bought as a second phone and to replace my broken iPod is still running like new. I have never felt the need to replace or repair it despite all the years of use.

Some times de way u guys compare phone, I wonder how can u and who is even comparing Tecno to IPhone. A phone made for USA. And u want Tecno to be equal or better than it, na wow, na people like u want one phone to have everything and still wants it to cost 30k...

Its iPhone for a reason, u are bigger than Tecno don't blame people who can afford 29k phone, some people are barrow pusher and they just need small smart phone to belong...

D guy bought same rang of phone and he is blaming Tecno.

Next time u will see him save up and buy xiaomi note 7 or 8 and he will be comparing it with with Pouvior 3 grin grin grin grin grin grin of 2gig ram ooo ...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by DarkJeddi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Unless you bought a fake one and u bought a phone of 40k don't expect updates even not all Android phones have Android 9 and in terms of updates don't expect updates on itel,Infinix and Tecno phones they make budget friendly phones for users who don't want to spend too much all though they need to improve
For 40K,Xiaomi will give you at least 2years of regular updates to various MIUI upgrades..

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by dangoteinlaw: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2019
If I were president or I had the power I would have barned them. I am currently using camon 11 but I got it coz I was on a tight budget and my cash wasn't up to get a xiaomi note 7. my previous phone was redmi note 5 so u can imagine my frustrations. My camon 11 can't even launch Snapchat, Instagram and even most apps won't work up to 5secs and the phone will Instantly freeze. Well I knew the nonsense I was buying so for now I will just manage it for calls till I get a good phone

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by greenskittles: 5:06am On Nov 26, 2019
Androidking:

Some times de way u guys compare phone, I wonder how can u and who is even comparing Tecno to IPhone. A phone made for USA. And u want Tecno to be equal or better than it, na wow, na people like u want one phone to have everything and still wants it to cost 30k...

Its iPhone for a reason, u are bigger than Tecno don't blame people who can afford 29k phone, some people are barrow pusher and they just need small smart phone to belong...

D guy bought same rang of phone and he is blaming Tecno.

Next time u will see him save up and buy xiaomi note 7 or 8 and he will be comparing it with with Pouvior 3 grin grin grin grin grin grin of 2gig ram ooo ...
You keep replying to everyone in the thread, vehemently defending these pieces of junk. I am convinced you have something at stake. You’re probably a paid Tecno marketer.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by drjprince: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2019
greenskittles:

You keep replying to everyone in the thread, vehemently defending these pieces of junk. I am convinced you have something at stake. You’re probably a paid Tecno marketer.
an idiatic paid Tecno marketer is what he is

He doesn't have passion for the brand but he is doing it for his cool cash

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Chuksteric(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2019
greenskittles:
CX was the peak for me ... I can imagine I bought the trash for over 70k ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Chuksteric(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Chuksteric:
CX was the peak for me ... I can't imagine I bought the trash for over 70k ..
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Jabarzee(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2019
You should know tecno are scam

1 Like

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by AlphaStyles(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

Samsung A2 core is 25k... Don't lie in public.
Samsung A2 25k? Please don't lie abeg
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by AlphaStyles(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

Quick question, are using the Pouvour 3?
I have used Tecno and itel phones and my friends have used pouvour phones and currently they are still using it
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by AlphaStyles(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2019
TrollKiller:

No na, come back here and explain for me why they didn't add font, why are you evading?
Come and explain for me since you know tecno so well
why u mumu like this am I the ones that owes Tecno? Go and ask them why they didn't add font not me
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2019
drjprince:
an idiatic paid Tecno marketer is what he is

He doesn't have passion for the brand but he is doing it for his cool cash

I wish Tecno will pay me or infinix den I will stop defending them I will be attacking...other brands

Just check all my post, I never ever said I hate, xiaomi or any brand at least not any more,I only don't like the way xiaomi Nairaland users always attack any post that comes with infinix or Tecno...

I remember when all used to say Tecno is better than Samsun becuase samsung was ripping us off our money, now the table is turning, xiaomi is doing better cheaper ones

Tecno didn't over come because they produce better devices, they simply had good marketing power, who in the world will tell u Tecno will over take Nokia in Nigeria and u believe no one but it happened.... Even Tecno was more thrash den Dan now but still the prevail.

So now Xiaomi is here if they really want to over take its left for them, no amount of attack people do here will change d dominating power of Tecno market...

Xiaomi needs to up der game in advertising side.
to create more awareness that they are here to stay.. With time people will migrate. And remember it will be expensive by den. Trust me,

Den Tecno will dominate again with lesser price.
(because everything goes to cash as far as Nigeria is concern)
This is not just phone self, like ear cheap ear piece, charger and etc.. Its moving market because they cheap not that they are best, and the rich will always be bigger than the poor
So pls stop blaming Nigerians for getting some thing cheap I am blaming the guy that bought a 29k phone and expect it to do wonders that's all...bought xiaomi, Samsung, HTC, all der 2gig ram phones are slow...

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by stanboy28(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2019
U don't buy a battery only device and expect a beasty performance..
Nah..
In case u don't know..if a device is built to have a good battery..then its gonna have a weak CPU and processing power to limit battery consumption .
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by kingxsamz(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2019
angry angry angry
You deserve serious flogging for coming here to disturb us with this stupid thread.
After all the warnings you received, you still went ahead to buy the crap, now you're coming to disturb our peace.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Androidking: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
stanboy28:
U don't buy a battery only device and expect a beasty performance..
Nah..
In case u don't know..if a device is built to have a good battery..then its gonna have a weak CPU and processing power to limit battery consumption .

I want him to watch valor review on Samsung A10 2gig ram...
Its a slow phone and its 39k now on black Friday..

But its manageable but u hardly see someone complaining much cox we know its manageable phone I keep laughing seeing d 40k real scam m sorry
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by pilotjenny(f): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
but wait.... there is tecno poviour 3 air 1gig ram 27k, tecno poviour 3 2gb/3gb for 37k,and techno poviour 3plus 4gb/64gb for 46k. so oga which one.?..mine works like mad...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by sunshineV(f): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Who remembered when Tecno place a price tag of over 100k on their phantom 6 and 6 plus. Big time scam

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by jaywalker04(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
AlphaStyles:
just because u don't use them doesn't mean they are trash if not for them how many people would be able to afford expensive phone's?
That's the thing. They're not as "affordable" as you say. They use outdated specs. You can always find a better option for their prices.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
If I Well I knew the nonsense I was buying so for now I will just manage it for calls till I get a good phone
Take these phones as the best of their price bracket.
Samsung A2 core:25k [I have used it personally]
Xiaomi redmi 8a: 37k [not used personal]
Xiaomi redmi 8: 44k/46.5k slot [used personally]
Realme 5/5s: 53k[not used personally]
Xiaomi redmi note 8: 64k [not used personally]

Please don't buy rubbish because it's cheap, lamentation is in the bible for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Samsung A2 25k? Please don't lie abeg
I personally bought it few weeks ago. 25,100 naira in slot. The Samsung A2 core is with me right now. Don't flitch.
It's hard to believe the phone is 1gig ram, let alone the ridiculous detailed pictures it takes with having just 8mp rear camera lens.
I took the pic of the redmi 8 with the A2 core.
but you see people ignorantly purchasing transission devices with the excuse of their outdated and unreasonably devices being the cheapest available in the mobile market.

Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
AlphaStyles:
I have used Tecno and itel phones and my friends have used pouvour phones and currently they are still using it
I thought as much. So someone using the phone is lying because your friend says otherwise?
So we should take what you said your friends said over what someone using the phone said?
Re: I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mobile Banking: Five Security Tips / Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / Huawei New Algo Modem Unlock Code Generator (e303 Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.