Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi (89321 Views)

Dog That Chased ISIS Leader To Death Named "Conan" / Donald Trump Tweets Photo Of ‘wonderful’ Dog Involved In ISIS Chief Raid / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by bluefilm: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
My great grandfather was among d captured slaves to be taken to US but dat wicked man escaped and denied us d privileged of been a native of United States.... Imagine a country honouring a dog.. if it is in Nigeria, a hunter and his family will savour and even devour all d bones from a rabbit a dog caught and eat d dog too wen not satisfied ..... better to be a slave in US than a freeman in Naija

Nwoke m mechie gi onu osiso.

Of what use is the honoring to the dog?
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
sevunteen:

Forget story... Who survive naija no suppose fear hellfire. He might have jokingly said all those but he sure has a point.

I'm not sure...but one thing about life, while I don't exactly like my present circumstances, the fact remains that moaning about them won't make things better.Infact, as I have found time and again, it makes things worse.

When life hands you a lemon, make some lemonade.

Plus it wasn't all fun and games for the black people that were on ships to the Americas. Generations of black people suffered systemic persecution and hatred. Some still suffer the effects today. And it is affecting their children, even now that things are 'better'.

2 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by madridguy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Shaking my head shocked This life is just somehow. They honored a dog but left Dr Afridi to his fate in Pakistan prison.

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
A brave dog......A beautiful dog cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by SEGLIZ: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
dog taking honour that belongs to men.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by ajebuter(f): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Las-las

Na food to Calabar and Ondo pipu.. grin grin grin

Sorry be him name!
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Smilingjoe4(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Go and bring him, since he's still alive...mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by GeneralPula: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
Gurumaharaji:
My great grandfather was among d captured slaves to be taken to US but dat wicked man escaped and denied us d privileged of been a native of United States.... Imagine a country honouring a dog.. if it is in Nigeria, a hunter and his family will savour and even devour all d bones from a rabbit a dog caught and eat d dog too wen not satisfied ..... better to be a slave in US than a freeman in Naija
[/s]

Bullshiiiit! Una too dey believe anything as long as it’s from the USA! You think say them no Dey lie? No country lie pass them for whole world!
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Babasuni: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

To say the least your reaction is disturbing. Your self esteem is below 20%. You may be educated but lack the capacity and ingredients that goes with education. I honestly pity your type. The grass is always greener on the other side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by olalekan9320(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
My great grandfather was among d captured slaves to be taken to US but dat wicked man escaped and denied us d privileged of been a native of United States....
what if he died in the sea shocked na play o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by advocatebaba(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:
that has more honour than you
Brother why
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by freshvine(f): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

You'd been in Freetown or Haiti now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by stanliwiser: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:
Aaaah Bro! you wicked o
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
EggSauce:
Isis leader wey dey don do Face change for... Believe anything from United at your peril... I still have this feeling Osama is still alive sef...

My brother, I tire for this world o, especially Africa.

Imagine, we just believe anything America says hook line and sinker!

Dog frustrated a world number one terrorist to commit suicide? Even armed Robbers with less gun training will kill the dog..

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Collins4u1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
My ekuke is my hero and the most popular dog in Nigeria.

When you're ready to eat it, alert me
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by sureinfo: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
mad o
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Idemujoseph: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
grin
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Westernlove: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
OwenDesired:
Honour or no honour...
A dog is still a dog.
Stupidity Or No Stupidity A Fool Like You Is Still A Fool.

4 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Drince: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:
Maaadd
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by realstars: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dog are next to man, its only they can't talk, but they can understand humans language and command. In fact most Dogs are better than most humans. They show much love and respect to the owners.

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by gnykelly(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
OwenDesired:
Honour or no honour...
A dog is still a dog.
a dog is an animal with human compassion.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by willybaby(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
am ashamed of you... your free to go be a slave in America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Godhatesodomy: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin

Wow

People would believe any lie.

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by BarrElChapo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
bluefilm:

Nwoke m mechie gi onu osiso.

Of what user is the honoring to the dog?

This your English eh.

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by TemmyT002(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

Go ahead.
Go and become a slave there na
The problem is that slave or not, they don't even want you there.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by seunmohmoh(f): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Collins4u1:

When you're ready to eat it, alert me
Too precious to be eaten.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kanade21:

Thank God he escaped, you would not have been born.

Plus, life for a black guy in the US, even today, is still not good. Discrimination is still rife. You are more likely to be born into poverty, more likely not to finish school, more likely not to grow with a father in the house, more likely to be shot by the Police, more likely to be suspected of crime, more likely not to be served in shops (yes, it still happens), more likely to be discriminated in terms of housing, etc.. and more likely to be incarcerated, and not just one time.

And if your granddad did not escape, there was a high chance he would have been taken to the Caribbean, South America or Central America. The US stopped taking in foreign slaves from 1808...long before great grandad was born. South AND central America are worse for blacks (and yes, that includes places like Brazil and Argentina)

Or your g//g'dad's ship might have been interecpted by a British frigate...and he would have been freed and sent to Sierra Leone or Liberia.
mehn u get sense no be lie
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
CaptainFM1:
I

I tire for Zoogeria ooo. A man even try to honour his dog with one President name....dem lock the man up!
lol the dog named Buhari comes to my mind.
mehn I missed the Chinakwe's story

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Aboguede(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
I wish you slavery in in the country you think is heaven

Gurumaharaji:
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Aboguede(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
When people are defeated they look for fault in out topic

BarrElChapo:

This your English eh.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by IamAnderson(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
BOWOTO:

No never. He has more honor than a dog. Forget what the media tells you. Without humans, dogs can go extinct.
sure yeah let's arrange their medals and see who has acquired more honour?
whether dog or cat or lizard, the honour is still valid so don't downplay it and feel because you are a human you have more honour cheesy
if him and that dog should go out who do you think will have more titles, rank and respect?
and FYI wolves survived for years without humans and they are still doing it wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.