Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi (89814 Views)

Dog That Chased ISIS Leader To Death Named "Conan" / Donald Trump Tweets Photo Of ‘wonderful’ Dog Involved In ISIS Chief Raid / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Femeto: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Can he be an hero in Calabar or Ondo state��
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Legendguru: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
hmmm
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by 12inchess: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
My great grandfather was among d captured slaves to be taken to US but dat wicked man escaped and denied us d privileged of been a native of United States.... Imagine a country honouring a dog.. if it is in Nigeria, a hunter and his family will savour and even devour all d bones from a rabbit a dog caught and eat d dog too wen not satisfied ..... better to be a slave in US than a freeman in Naija
Stop exposing your stupidity and ignorance online. Slavery wasn't a joke. People lost their lives, were brutally murdered and women were raped.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by gabriel442: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]nawa o
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kanade21:

Black Americans used to, and STILL DO suffer all that and much more at the hands of their police. Just now, three black men were freed after spending 30 years for a crime they DID NOT COMMIT. A crime, where witnesses exonerated them, even pointed out the real perpetrator to the police (who by the way, for fairness, was also black).

Black incarceration rates are much higher than that for whites. A black person gets a stiffer sentence than a white person for the same crime.

1.That does not make slavery right.

2.European modern civilzation was not built by slaves..infact slavery was outlawed in Europe from the 4th century AD...until the 16th century when slavery started again in the Americas...and even then, most European countries did not benfit...except Spain, Portugal, France, England, holland....

3.Slavery eventually was ended by the European powers because...of the Industrial Revolution which rendered slavery obsolete. And it was that same industrial revolution that benefitted Europe and developed Europe.

4.Even then slavery left a brutal legacy of racisim and discrimination that still exists today.

5.The Roman empire fell, largely because slavery made it vuolnerable. Slavery builds bitterenss, and a lot of suffering.

6.Slavery did not make many European nations proseprous. Spain and Portugal were broke by the 19th century when they got rid of slavery. Turkey was the sick man of Europe...slave nation. It was giving up slavery and embracing industrial devvelopment tht transformed Spain , Portugal and Trukey within the last 50-70 years.

7.Don't take a light view of slavery. You have never lived as a slave. Millions did, and millions suffered as a result. And we still suffer the effects today. Industrialization anyway has made slavery obsolete...and is what is really responsible for the modern developed world we live in today.
you completely missed my point.
The way you people shout police oppression in America it will be as if black police don't oppress our fellow blacks here. Police oppression is a normal thing and, no, American police don't hunt blacks the way Nigerian police do. In Edo state and delta, you can't travel with an iPhone. You have to waybill it before you move and if you look good and dress fine just know that you will not get to where you going to. Police must extort you. They don't even have to see anything incriminating on your phone
Where does that happen in America?
Everybody suffered from slavery, the rest of the world have moved on, let Blacks also move on and stop living gangstar life because a white man somewhere doesn't like him.

So after mentioning the only relevant countries in Europe you went ahead and say Europeans didn't benefit from slavery lol. All the profits from slavery in South America where do you think white men used it to develop?

I never said slavery was good but that one don pass. We should move on
Lastly, Roman empire was built by slaves same with Greece, Babylon, Persia, Arab and Egyptian Kingdom

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by richie240: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
EggSauce:
Ọmọdé sí dà è là mú... Ọmọ ọba tó fẹ di ẹrú..
Àwon omo àtòhúnrìwá ni.
Bí wón se ma ñ sòrò bí aláì l'ópolo nìyen.
#na_today?
undecided
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by YurFatHer: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Men in black
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by jahsharon: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=IamAnderson post=84366681]
that has more honour than you[/quote

An animal does not have the instinct to appreciate this so called honour. Free yourself from mental slavery, the fact that the whitemen are mad does not mean that you much go mad with them.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by skyman200(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
The dog that get sense more than Average ofe mmanu man, spits. Who did this to Nigeria?
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
BarrElChapo:

This your English eh.

Thanks for the correction.

I am very grateful.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
ijewejones:

Dmx sang "everydog is a lady"

But this dog has proven the song otherwise

The dog is the real niggarr & the true definition of bravery..

Respect doggy!!!

Lolz.. pls what song is that because me i can't remember any where he said those lines u mentioned cheesy

Meanwhile it feels good to have my moniker lifted from the ban.. Those mods sha
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by planetx: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
realestniggah:

You sir you don't have sense.

What a nonsense post
And he also got more than 200 likes for his senseless comment. Crazy that anyone can romanticized the Trans Atlantic slave trade because of Nigerias economic situation, a black American will find this kind of mentality mind boggling, why a lot of them don't like African immigrants.

2 Likes

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by BarrElChapo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
bluefilm:

Thanks for the correction.

I am very grateful.

You're welcome
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by kelvindj98: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Are their lives worse than those in Africa?
You can't compare someone living in the US to someone in Africa. You can, however, compare the quality of life of black man in the US to his white counter part, and unless you want to deceive yourself, the difference is clear.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by realestniggah: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
planetx:
And he also got more than 200 likes for his senseless comment. Crazy that anyone can romanticized the Trans Atlantic slave trade because of Nigerias economic situation, a black American will find this kind of mentality mind boggling, why a lot of them don't like African immigrants.

He romanticized slavery and lack of freedom.. And people liked that comment.. Lmao.

This is how politicians win elections.. Getting votes from uninformed ignorant people.. He got those likes because of follow the herd mentality

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by fareed69(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
nepapole:
Baghdadi wey dey chill with shekau for sambisa forest.

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by fareed69(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sheriman:
Ordinary Animal was honoured why in Africa especially NIGERIA human being are subjected to humiliation and suffering.. Even our Military men those are the battlefield fighting for this Shithole Country are suffering.

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by JEmma1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
The dog did a quid pro quo
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by bluefilm: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
BarrElChapo:

You're welcome

Danke schön.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Ebenfat: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

that has more honour than you

Lol. He no argue na
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Ushiesunday(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Some dogs�� will forever make history Even more than we humans. That z what is called modernity and high degree of civilization.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by sholay2011(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
windhunter:
Is this not too much for a dog?
Are you envious of the dog ni? shocked
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by TheAmbasador(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

that has more honour than you

For Dog to be honored shows how Americans value people & animals...
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by TheAmbasador(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations to Captain Conan for it's National honours by the white House of America
For a an excellent Job.....

Proud of you...
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by AmuDimpka: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
My great grandfather was among d captured slaves to be taken to US but dat wicked man escaped and denied us d privileged of been a native of United States.... Imagine a country honouring a dog.. if it is in Nigeria, a hunter and his family will savour and even devour all d bones from a rabbit a dog caught and eat d dog too wen not satisfied ..... better to be a slave in US than a freeman in Naija

You should be ashamed ! I spit on this comment ! You wish to be a slave ....
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Brightest04(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Great number of nairalanders here are of negative opinion of this dog's national honor.... and the dog is more honored than them even being an animal
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by AmuDimpka: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
A dog chasing the Islamist into a hole...what a way to die ?
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by ijewejones: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Welcome back from d valley of ban grin

You're right..you just called my memory back(just like your ban grin)...its not DMX but Ja'rule cheesy

Thanks for the correction

dairykidd:

Lolz.. pls what song is that because me i can't remember any where he said those lines u mentioned cheesy

Meanwhile it feels good to have my moniker lifted from the ban.. Those mods sha

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Ykc2(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kanade21:

And all this nonsense happens because you people refuse to fight for what is right.

The enjoyment that black people are enjoying in the US was made possible by generations of black leaders and activists fighting for their rights. And many of those people died, or suffered a lot.

Like one black leader who left a comfortable job in california in the 1960's to go and help black people register to vote in Miss. He was beaten up, tortured, trheatened, and had the life of his and his children treatened.

Or today, black kids can go to any school they want. Well, the first black kids that went to white schools from the 1950's suffered, were beaten, abused, spat at, mistreated, discrimated against.

The problem with we Africans is that we see people enjoying....and we refuse to see the suffering that went into that enjoyment. America is the country it is today because people fought, somethines sacrificing their lives, to make it a better place....People like MLK who on the last day of his life on earth told a gathering at Memphis , Tenessee.....I may not get there with you.

So if you want things to be better in Africa, be prepared to put in the sacrifice. Yes, we all should leave our computers, and get out there and do something.

Even if it is just doing the work well, while others slack off.
till fulani people allow indigenous Hausa people to become emir of sokoto them I will listen to you ,let me repeat what I said before the suffering of blacks in America will enjoyment in Africa?
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Insectkiller: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congrats to you Dog Conan..

More victory for you..

Long live America
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Kamoryemi2580(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

you're a disgrace to the black (race)....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.