Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi (89298 Views)

Dog That Chased ISIS Leader To Death Named "Conan" / Donald Trump Tweets Photo Of ‘wonderful’ Dog Involved In ISIS Chief Raid / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by AlphikkaTech: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
My great grandfather was among d captured slaves to be taken to US but dat wicked man escaped and denied us d privileged of been a native of United States.... Imagine a country honouring a dog.. if it is in Nigeria, a hunter and his family will savour and even devour all d bones from a rabbit a dog caught and eat d dog too wen not satisfied ..... better to be a slave in US than a freeman in Naija
Your brain needs resetting
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by bigiyaro(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

that has more honour than you
even its living standard is far far better.

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by odehaj: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
My ekuke is my hero and the most popular dog in Nigeria.
what sort of name is that?
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ykc2:
till fulani people allow indigenous Hausa people to become emir of sokoto them I will listen to you ,let me repeat what I said before the suffering of blacks in America will enjoyment in Africa?

You want to reap where you did not sow...plus, why don't you go and fight for your rights, instead of moaning about fulanis,??

The blacks that are enjoying now did not get there by moaning about white people.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Ozana77(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
I smell lies from the white house..

The headline said, Isis leader detonated a bomb he had on him when the dog attacked him. So how come the dog survive the explosion and Al-Baghdadi dead?

1 Like

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by AlphaStyles(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Go to president Trump's Twitter page and read the comments below seriously liberals do live a very sad and miserable life
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by AlphaStyles(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ozana77:
I smell lies from the white house..

The headline said, Isis leader detonated a bomb he had on him when the dog attacked him. So how come the dog survive the explosion and Al-Baghdadi dead?
it says dog chased him
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by IamAnderson(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=jahsharon post=84388195][/quote]
actually dogs can understand when they do good and they are being congratulated and celebrated, if you have a dog you'll understand what I'm saying.
people get happy with there dogs when they kill snakes In the compound or stop robbers, is it stopping a terrorist that doesn't require celebration?
and what is the madness there in celebrating a military unit that had an important part to play in stopping a national threat?
the fact that you're angry over a dog getting a medal shows how much inferiority complex you have cheesy , are you jealous of a dog? lmao
abeg relax maybe if you make yourself useful in your country too you'll get your own medal
congrats Conan!
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by blackboy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bad Ass Dog. Nigerian army should learn. Chibok girls them no fit find. Leah them no fit find, shekau them no fit find. Na to get budget for crocodile smile, Shiites, big budget for what. We get these dogs for as cheap as N25k . Train them and see wonders done in the north east.
Someone sand last last school na scam but i dont agree.. Na NA be scam
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
My great grandfather was among d captured slaves to be taken to US but dat wicked man escaped and denied us d privileged of been a native of United States.... Imagine a country honouring a dog.. if it is in Nigeria, a hunter and his family will savour and even devour all d bones from a rabbit a dog caught and eat d dog too wen not satisfied ..... better to be a slave in US than a freeman in Naija

I understand u may be going through some tough times, but trust me, u don't have idea about what u saying up there.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
realestniggah:

You sir you don't have sense.

What a nonsense post

D guy is going through tough times. Probably now wished he were the dog. LIFE!
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Praktikals(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
Your grandfather deemed it better to be a free man. If you think otherwise, why not surrender yourself to be enslaved undecided
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Merimental(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

grin grin u bad gan
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Merimental(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

Plus all his constituency.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by eedimo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
Your thought though.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
ijewejones:

Welcome back from d valley of ban grin

You're right..you just called my memory back(just like your ban grin)...its not DMX but Ja'rule cheesy

Thanks for the correction

Lolz... thanks man. I thought the ban wouldn't end oo. All those female mods that have squirting orgasms from banning guys like me una whedone grin
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by dalass(f): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
Your grandfather could have been part of the captured slaves that were thrown into the sea or tortured to death for being stubborn as a deterrent to others..
Slavery wasn't/isn't funny
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Danwakae(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
nepapole:
Baghdadi wey dey chill with shekau for sambisa forest.

Lolsss...that would be the end of Boko Haram...US Army is not Nigerian Army that has killed Shekau 3times and Habeeb(Albanarwi) 2times, they are good , even without tech, that dog as a trained dog already knows everything about Baghadi , which even if u cloned Baghadi to 10, it will pick the original one...during my dad attache to the US army , I learnt alot .
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by vicben27(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dog wey get sense pass our useless president BuBu, Dullard of the federal republic
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Are you seriously in need of loan to boost your business, starting from N100k, N500k,N1m,N2m and so on?
Are you an Okada Rider?
Are you in need of Maruwa/ Keke Napep?
Do you intend to buy a car before the end of this year?
If yes, OLOGODIDAN MULTI SERVICES LTD is running a Christmas promo now till December 24th,2019.
How it works?
*For Okada Riders,just register with #50k and get brand new Okada without stress
*For Maruwa/Keke Napep,just register with #100k and get brand new TVS/ BAJAJ.Gbam!
*For car dreamers,what you need to do is to register with #200k and drive home your dream car,shikenah!
What are you waiting for?
Quickly visit any of our branches today before it is too late.
For more enquires,call 08063556964 now
WhatsApp no 07063093774
Terms and conditions apply

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Unghost: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sam2310:
we know but some of them better pass some human.
Human being like _____

you
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Sam2310(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Unghost:

you
for your mind now u wise.
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Chicastle: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bokoharam has been technically defeated

Lie Mohammed
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by seunmohmoh(f): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
odehaj:
what sort of name is that?
Her name is barley
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
See hypocrites praising Trump for honouring a dog but let any African president do same... the Americans will start all manner of jokes n online memes n Africans will be masturbating on it...

Nonsense n Trump
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by jeffrey1596: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
It is not too late to become a slave. You look like one.
You sef calm down and read what you just sent to a human being. you sef reason am. E make sense? saying someone looks like a slave? tf.some people ehn
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Ekaka1(m): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

Modify : Some vagabonds quoting and spitting rubbish on my comment have limited knowledge..... My statement of better to be a slave in d US than a freeman in naija is Metaphorical, it doesn't literally mean to be a slave.... but, all these hungry people looking for someone to devour can't see beyond their myopic reasoning...!!

Oya go sleep now, we don see you sad
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by wharley01(m): 2:26am On Nov 27, 2019
IamAnderson:

one bottle of cold origin for you,
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Sunsets: 2:52am On Nov 27, 2019
Mr. Metaphorical Slave, I see you.
Gurumaharaji:

Modify : Some vagabonds quoting and spitting rubbish on my comment have limited knowledge..... My statement of better to be a slave in d US than a freeman in naija is Metaphorical, it doesn't literally mean to be a slave.... but, all these hungry people looking for someone to devour can't see beyond their myopic reasoning...!!
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Burgerlomo: 4:50am On Nov 27, 2019
IamAnderson:

Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Monday9900: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi by Boyooosa(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
My ekuke is my hero and the most popular dog in Nigeria.
It will still end up in your belly, the value of the brightest dog in nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.