Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship (2420 Views)

Advice On Long Distance Relationships!! / Must Read: Why Love Is Not important In A Long Term Relationship / Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship by DonroxyII: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Two years ke, if a guy cannot make up his mind in a year, i bounce. It doesn't take a man a long time to make a decision with the woman of his dreams. If he is taking more than a year, question his leadership skills and decision taking qualities.
A woman indeed!
Re: My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Ever wondered why over time you no longer feel the need to do certain things you used to do at the beginning of a relationship? You get used to each other. Many long term relationships end up badly or even with one party being silently replaced while this can happen to either gender i will like to stress on the effect this will have on a woman. Naturally women have a biological clock and should be very cautious of long term relationships and time wasters.

The longer a relationship ,the more you get comfortable with each other,get used to each other and become like a typical old boring couple with no spark in your relationship with this the relationship is less likely to proceed to the next level of commitment and marriage.

Many ladies have been gaslighted with "our wife" talk that they become relaxed and assured even when there is no proper commitment in place. A lady said the mother of her ex was calling all his numerous other girlfriends he brought home "our wife" this means even tho a guy has introduced you to all his ancestors its not a guarantee if he doesn't do the needful.

Some guys will tell you i am still studying her,lol for half a decade? Na course?

Some will even tell you "baby don't let anyone pressure you to marry someone you don't love ".

Some will use finance as an excuse where as someone earning less than him is married o,lol

The man finds a woman, when a woman gets to a certain age,the number of men looking her way will reduce,so it is important to make hay while the sun shines ladies ,stop wasting your time in a relationship, stop assuming because you know all his ancestors that is a guarantee he will marry you. Personally maximum of two year is enough to study a person atleast that is how long it takes to acquire an OND .lol

Also lets not also forget the "lord of the rings" actors who will engage a lady for a decade ,lol for some reason there is never a good date to fix for a wedding, that is how one aunty turned to ring bearer because of engagement.

Feel free to add a time wasting line guys normally use.
Personally I can't devote my time to a woman for more than 2wks or talk more of being in a relationship.I believe everything has time and for me now is the time to lay a proper foundation that will carry me through in life.
Not that I will not marry,I will but under the leadership of the spirit not because sexual urge.Finally man from his birth to death struggles to satisfy woman. I refuse to follow that trend women will search for me tire I will never pursue woman.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship by czarr(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na marriage person go chop grin every time marriage.... every conversation they must find way put marriage.....it's not as if most of them plan on being good wives or being faithful o, they just want their friends to know that they are now married grin

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship by Toseenlove: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Two years ke, if a guy cannot make up his mind in a year, i bounce. It doesn't take a man a long time to make a decision with the woman of his dreams. If he is taking more than a year, question his leadership skills and decision taking qualities.

Keep on bouncing, Bouncing Ball Alias Evening Newspaper lol....

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship by wealthtrak: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Ever wondered why over time you no longer feel the need to do certain things you used to do at the beginning of a relationship? You get used to each other. Many long term relationships end up badly or even with one party being silently replaced while this can happen to either gender i will like to stress on the effect this will have on a woman. Naturally women have a biological clock and should be very cautious of long term relationships and time wasters.

The longer a relationship ,the more you get comfortable with each other,get used to each other and become like a typical old boring couple with no spark in your relationship with this the relationship is less likely to proceed to the next level of commitment and marriage.

Many ladies have been gaslighted with "our wife" talk that they become relaxed and assured even when there is no proper commitment in place. A lady said the mother of her ex was calling all his numerous other girlfriends he brought home "our wife" this means even tho a guy has introduced you to all his ancestors its not a guarantee if he doesn't do the needful.

Some guys will tell you i am still studying her,lol for half a decade? Na course?

Some will even tell you "baby don't let anyone pressure you to marry someone you don't love ".

Some will use finance as an excuse where as someone earning less than him is married o,lol

The man finds a woman, when a woman gets to a certain age,the number of men looking her way will reduce,so it is important to make hay while the sun shines ladies ,stop wasting your time in a relationship, stop assuming because you know all his ancestors that is a guarantee he will marry you. Personally maximum of two year is enough to study a person atleast that is how long it takes to acquire an OND .lol

Also lets not also forget the "lord of the rings" actors who will engage a lady for a decade ,lol for some reason there is never a good date to fix for a wedding, that is how one aunty turned to ring bearer because of engagement.

Feel free to add a time wasting line guys normally use.
Lol... "Our wife" to multiple
young women! grin
Re: My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship by dederocs(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
It's good to study each other well, if you loose the spark in courtship, that means it could be lost in the marriage.
Re: My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship by Queenserah26(f): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
I can't agree less.

Re: My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship by Ladycewhy(f): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
wealthtrak:

Lol... "Our wife" to multiple
young women! grin
sounds familiar right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes / Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. / New V!deo Of JHS Students Doing B!g Th!ngs Inside Cl@ssroom Hits The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.