Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Not All Women Want Your Money… - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Women Want Your Money… (28949 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by rafindo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
binarymachine:
The love for the good and expensive life has driven most ladies into wanting everything luxury. They want to live in beautiful mansions in posh areas, they want to ride in nice cars, eat good food, use expensive gadgets, buy expensive dresses and wear expensive make ups and hairs etc. This pushes them to move towards persons who they feel can provide all these and sometimes hurting the ones who can’t. Hence the notion that ladies love money.

However there are ladies out there who do not really care about the financial security a man has to offer. This set of ladies are not limited only to the rich ones but even the broke ones. There are broke expossed girls who are not moved by life and all of its luxuries and flaunting it just to get them to notice you is a deal breaker for them. Yes! they exist. There are ladies who are looking for simplicity, honesty and love. All they want is someone who will show them love and care, shower them with attention and affection and stick with them no matter their flaws.

Everyone loves money and everybody needs money, however, not all ladies you come across are so impressed by cash and luxury. Even if they may desire it, not every lady makes it a deal breaker. Women also need love and affection, attention and quality time. Sometimes a simple compliment or gesture is all that is needed to kick things off. That lady you see around looking all sexy and serious, just say hi and let her know she looks beautiful, tell her the shoes are pretty, offer to get her a pack of pop corn and you might just be surprised how things will roll.

Purge that mentality of “all women love money” and all they want and care for is cash. You will be spending a lot of money on women and attracting the wrong ones. All men love money too, everybody does. We all want the good life and financial security, stop picking on the ladies.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/16/not-all-women-want-money/

They lie to yourself.
With money she will say No at the altar and leave you for a Dubai base

2 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by KanuSE: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kushgang:

Lyndaway this isn't the issue about the right person trust me even if she is working they will still ask you for money

You're prolly relating with a lady, how do you expect lyndaway to see things from your perspective?

Gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by faithfull18(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
GraGra247:
If she don't want your money she's getting enough from another man elsewhere. It's the same thing.
Lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Suspect33(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:
Truth is...
such women are very rare to come across, especially in a place like Naija.
They're mostly rich kids, daughters of wealthy parents.

I know of one that can buy herself anything she desires in this world...yes!
She owns a top notch restaurant in Abuja
She drives a 2015 Benz C400
She's a globetrotter!
She's in her early 30's
She's Fulani and of course she's so cute and pretty.

But the only thing missing in her life is true love and someone to settle down with.
So I asked her one time...
Can she marry an average guy, someone who earns less than her?
She said she wouldn't mind, and as long as the guy understands her.

So you see...
For one to find a woman that doesn't really care about a man's money in Naija, is like a camel going through the eye of a needle.

They exist though...
give me her number, i promise you i will understand her

3 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by rafindo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
lyndaway:
you have not met the right person when you do she will understand that money is not everything

Because they don't exist.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Gucciboy1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
In this same Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by KanuSE: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
sylve11:
@ op, you're right, but where are the few ones who don't want your money? cool

They're yet to be born. grin

They're the beautiful ones.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by lebete3000: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Not true niggarrr

I will advice you get a lexus or Benz

Then roll with it for a day
After that come back and repeat all these you just wrote

I bet my balls you will be telling a different story because with that your lexus or Benz you will bang almost all women in your hood

Bro abeg gimme the OT, I've always wondered what women see so much in rides that they go gaga for. I no really understand walahi.

Even person wey go borrow motor go fvck person wey get motor babe...

Me just confuse walahi...

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
really?.....i can't wait to meet one!
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by tboydbrave(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Not all women want money oo. Its true,instead of money they want to dominate n control your every move n your life too. Want to b your boss n order u around. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Samfloxin(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:
Truth is...

She's a globetrotter!
She's in her early 30's

But the only thing missing in her life is true love and someone to settle down with.

So you see...
For one to find a woman that doesn't really care about a man's money in Naija, is like a camel going through the eye of a needle.

They exist though...
Abeg do me justice with her number...legit
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by TemmyT002(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
EFCC, DSS and ICPC should prove the OP
If I hear
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nnemuka(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Even the broke poor ones think you are after their poverty angry grin
Shi shi they don't have yet they are always talking thrash about women

3 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by tboydbrave(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=Suspect33 post=84382074] give me her number, i promise you i will understand her [/quote
O boy she go dominate your life ehn. U go no how far by the time she is done with u. ]
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by KanuSE: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:
Nah. I want your money.

If I tell you otherwise, know I have lied.
I hardly ever lie on such. What exactly will I be doing with a man without money?

Does he have womb to reproduce?
Would he cook the meals?
Wash dishes?
Be submissive to me?
Go to my family house for Xmas and cook for them? Pack the kiddies lunchbox?
Do school run?

Can you do all this without feeling emasculated?

That one thing I asked you to do- PROVIDE! You still want me to tell you I don't care about it?

Kuku come and collect money for always pad. Let me know we are both women. grin

@bolded,

Yes I do all that already...kini big deal smiley

2 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Korllami007: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
lyndaway:
that your opinion about women but the truth be told we have women that don't really give a dam about a man's cash believe me or not I know what am saying

Yeah, I believe you but that kind of women are not marrying poor men or attracted to poor men. So, what's the essence of they don't give a damn about men's money? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by ojuu4u(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
lexy2014:

U are saying something different from d topic
Am trying to let her know that no single woman in the world not naija alone o, in as much she has feminine nature, likes to spend man money

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by mysticwarrior(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
There are some men you see driving nice cars and living in good houses, all these are coming from the woman's account, some men don't even drop money for family up keeps its the woman who supports the home, there are a lot of such lazy men out there.

7 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by folks4luv(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
How do you want your blessings? Thanks for this. I think such generalization is an insult on honest girls who work hard to make money.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by karkinase(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell...women n money are siamese twins...No money No love cry

2 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
not nowadays
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
i don't put mouth for relationship matter tho!
But the truth is Love is sweet; when money enter love it sweeter!
whether a woman like money or not; make sure you spend money on your woman.
shekena!

4 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by bogdaddy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Link me to her bro, 10% is assured
Kingsteve:
Truth is...

She's a globetrotter!
She's in her early 30's

So you see...

They exist though...
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Who no like better thing.
Everybody loves money, life is sweeter with it. Even men are looking for rich wives.

We are at different stages in life and where I am now, I have no business with a poor man. He does not have to be filthy rich but he must be able bro afford the simple pleasures in life at least; nice cars, nice house, good schools, vacation at least once a year etc.

There is no award for suffering. angry

3 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Dinho20(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
I STAND WITH WOMEN ON THIS, I THINK IT'S TRUE.

NO WOMAN HAD EVER ASK ME FOR ORDINARY RECHARGE CARD MONEY.

THE ONLY THING WOMEN DEMAND FROM ME IS INVITATION, JUST TO COME AND VISIT THEM, THAT'S ALL.

ANY LADY I VISIT ALWAYS FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD. SHE WILL EVEN BE THANKING ME FOR EATING HER FOOD, SHE WILL BE EXTREMELY HAPPY THAT I VISITED, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THAT I DON'T VISIT WOMEN.

I DON'T KNOW WHY MY CASE IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT.

5 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
dynicks:
this one still dey form lover boy!!
I be confirmed lover boy na.
I no deny am!
cheesy
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by omoharry(f): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
I cant remember the last time I ate a man's money or begged him for one .All my phones and other expenses over the years, I bought them myself. I learnt this from my mother that there is dignity in spending the money of your sweat. So guys chill, not every woman eat from you.
Relationships have come and gone and cant remember asking them for money except they give me in form of gift without me asking for it

I feel embarrass asking guys for money, If ladies can be content with what they have and spend only what they can afford, I dont think our male folks will be this bitter or calling us gold diggers.

Well ,as for the students, .guys what else do you expect from your girl friends that are students? even uncles and aunties give them money to support them too..so stop complaining when you are dating a student.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
I sense Audio fulani woman grin Over 30 years yet not married ....

They're so many of them in this situation, especially some of the educated ones.
She schooled abroad, both degree and Msc.

She also broke up with her bf she was supposed to get married to.
These things happen, regardless of tribe.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
That's very true but note that you will hardly be respected by your woman if you don't have money

I'm speaking from experience!

2 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by emonis88: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
mimimile93:
Just like saying 'not all monkeys want your banana'.
Eventually all monkeys want banana! So no think am say any of them no like money. Money is what makes a man caring n being someone she can lean on. U no get money u wan pay hospital bill or u wan solve problem for woman? Guy rethink this ur stance o! Or u r sitting on a long thing o!
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Pearl543(f): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kushgang:

Really tell me how that is possible how could a woman stay with a guy for years and she won't ask him for money hahaha sorry to say na rubbish talk

Lol... You just made me laugh. Anyways it might be hard for you to come to the fact that all women aren't the same but think too. All women weren't raised with the same mentality or same circumstances. Some come from homes where only the man must provide, some come from homes where the ladies provide; with or without a man, some come from homes where both parents provide.
It all depends on mindset.

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
True.Whether a woman will always want or ask you for money depends on how you approached her in the first place
SOME will get this money from you and give this same money to another guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.