Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Not All Women Want Your Money… - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Women Want Your Money… (28919 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Asad6ixty9: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:
Are you hausa, Fulani, or Muslim? If none of the above... Forget am! grin
i am a full blooded muslim
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Asad6ixty9: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:

Really?
I hear you.
Kingsteve:

Maybe, maybe not!
Her bf of 5 years actually broke up with her sometime ago.
They were supposed to get married though.

The question is...
Why would he break up with a girl that have everything going for her?
Age?
I dunno really.
Kingsteve:

Really?
I hear you.
ok tell her this: there is a guy called mubarak,he said the issue of understanding you is no problem at all.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by GeneralPula: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
binarymachine:
The love for the good and expensive life has driven most ladies into wanting everything luxury. They want to live in beautiful mansions in posh areas, they want to ride in nice cars, eat good food, use expensive gadgets, buy expensive dresses and wear expensive make ups and hairs etc. This pushes them to move towards persons who they feel can provide all these and sometimes hurting the ones who can’t. Hence the notion that ladies love money.

However there are ladies out there who do not really care about the financial security a man has to offer. This set of ladies are not limited only to the rich ones but even the broke ones. There are broke expossed girls who are not moved by life and all of its luxuries and flaunting it just to get them to notice you is a deal breaker for them. Yes! they exist. There are ladies who are looking for simplicity, honesty and love. All they want is someone who will show them love and care, shower them with attention and affection and stick with them no matter their flaws.

Everyone loves money and everybody needs money, however, not all ladies you come across are so impressed by cash and luxury. Even if they may desire it, not every lady makes it a deal breaker. Women also need love and affection, attention and quality time. Sometimes a simple compliment or gesture is all that is needed to kick things off. That lady you see around looking all sexy and serious, just say hi and let her know she looks beautiful, tell her the shoes are pretty, offer to get her a pack of pop corn and you might just be surprised how things will roll.

Purge that mentality of “all women love money” and all they want and care for is cash. You will be spending a lot of money on women and attracting the wrong ones. All men love money too, everybody does. We all want the good life and financial security, stop picking on the ladies.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/16/not-all-women-want-money/
[/s]

No go huzzle hard!! Dey there dey play yourself!
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by zcee: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have learnt something in this life at this my young age,sometimes you need to act like you don't have whereas you're are raking in millions to know when a lady truly loves you or not..

These creatures can easily fall for you and at the same time throw their selves on you foolishly when they see your extravagant life...

I know I ve not made it but when I do,I must definitely work with wisdom bcus with what I ve experienced as regards to this thread, has thought me a lesson...

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
Bros seems you're so close to the woman and you want the best for her. Well, i don't know her nor her bf but i sense she's trying to play some western stunt which is not welcome here.
You see what they did to the first lady when trying to grow wings.

You have a point!
I once asked her...
How would her potential hubby tolerate her frequent globetrotting?
This lady doesn't spend more than 3 months in naija, and she's off to another country.

So you see...this could also be part of the problem.
Hence: her emphasis on a guy that will UNDERSTAND her.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Average Fulani man want 100% house wife. Reason Baba Buhari said his wife belongs to his and kitchen and other room. In her case, i would suggest he get someone with wife or wives so the man won't be worried much about her waka waka.

Kingsteve:

You have a point!
I once asked her...
How would her hubby tolerate her frequent globetrotting?
This lady doesn't spend more than 3 months in naija, and she's off to another country.

So you see...this could also be part of the problem.
Hence: her emphasis on a guy that will UNDERSTAND her.

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Asad6ixty9:
ok tell her this: there is a guy called mubarak,he said the issue of understanding you is no problem at all.

Lol
Guys una funny oo.
Do you honestly think I would give out her number to a total stranger on NL? grin

E no dey work that way na bros!
Haba! grin
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
Average Fulani man want 100% house wife. Reason Baba Buhari said his wife belongs to his and kitchen and other room. In her case, i would suggest he get someone with wife or wives so the man won't be worried much about her waka waka.

Spot on!
And as per how enlightened she is, she may not want to be a second or third wife.
Na where the problem dey.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by GeneralPula: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
zcee:
I have learnt something in this life at this my young age,sometimes you need to act like you don't have whereas you're are raking in millions to know when a lady truly loves you or not..

These creatures can easily fall for you and at the same time throw their selves on you foolishly when they see your extravagant life...

I know I ve not made it but when I do,I must definitely work with wisdom bcus with what I ve experienced as regards to this thread, has thought me a lesson...

I Dey feel ya man....To get that special one, you gotta act on a low!! Nah few wey sabi the diffa between Gold/Gold slated go spot and wanna roll on!
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Okay grin grin I laugh in Congo... Greet her for me, tell her one of her lost brother dey greet her.

Kingsteve:

Spot on!
And as per how enlightened she is, she may not want to be a second or third wife.
Na where the problem dey.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Asad6ixty9: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:

Lol
Guys una funny oo.
Do you honestly think I would give out her number to a total stranger on NL? grin

Haba! grin
OG, I DONT NEED HER NO. JUST TONGUE THE WORDS IN HER EAR. BESIDES BEST FRIENDS WERE ONCE STRANGERS.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by bravesoul247(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:
Truth is...
such women are very rare to come across, especially in a place like Naija.
They're mostly rich kids, daughters of wealthy parents.

I know of one that can buy herself anything she desires in this world...yes!
She owns a top notch restaurant in Abuja
She drives a 2015 Benz C400
She's a globetrotter!
She's in her early 30's
She's Fulani and of course she's so cute and pretty.

But the only thing missing in her life is true love and someone to settle down with.
So I asked her one time...
Can she marry an average guy, someone who earns less than her?
She said she wouldn't mind, and as long as the guy understands her.

So you see...
For one to find a woman that doesn't really care about a man's money in Naija, is like a camel going through the eye of a needle.

They exist though...
can I meet this lady, please?
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Joystark(f): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
mimimile93:
Just like saying 'not all monkeys want your banana'.

Guess you're the monkey in your analogy?

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Yewandequeen(f): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kushgang:

Really tell me how that is possible how could a woman stay with a guy for years and she won't ask him for money hahaha sorry to say na rubbish talk
say for yourself and those around you. Not every one does, though rare. I am the type that doesn't ask, I work for any penny I need.
I love money that's true and I love to spend but I work for it and i don't depend on my man's money.

4 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:
Truth is...

She's a globetrotter!
She's in her early 30's

But the only thing missing in her life is true love and someone to settle down with.

So you see...
For one to find a woman that doesn't really care about a man's money in Naija, is like a camel going through the eye of a needle.

They exist though...
SO why are guys not asking her out?
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
I sense Audio fulani woman grin Over 30 years yet not married ....

never seen any fulani lady like that cheesy
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
lefulefu:
SO why are guys not asking her out?
I wouldn't really know if that's the issue.
She's rich (yea, Daddy's money) & pretty, and not all guys will have the courage to approach her.

It takes an alpha male to approach such ladies.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Asad6ixty9: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:

Lol
Guys una funny oo.

Haba! grin
OG, JUST TONGUE THE WORDS IN HER EARS. BESIDES BEST FRIENDS WERE ONCE STRANGERS.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:

I wouldn't really know if that's the issue.
She's rich (yea, Daddy's money) & pretty, and not all guys will have the courage to approach her.

It takes an alpha male to approach such ladies.
hm this is hard the believe oo cheesy.the normal average northern family would arrange for the lady to marry one alhaji if no man comes forward.havent seen a single fulani girl b4.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by xanderpeper(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
For nijja love na money
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
lefulefu:
hm this is hard the believe oo cheesy.the normal average northern family would arrange for the lady to marry one alhaji if no man comes forward.havent seen a single fulani girl b4.
You haven't seen doesn't mean they don't exist.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by MrCork: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
binarymachine:
The love for the good and expensive life has driven most ladies into wanting everything luxury. They want to live in beautiful mansions in posh areas, they want to ride in nice cars, eat good food, use expensive gadgets, buy expensive dresses and wear expensive make ups and hairs etc. This pushes them to move towards persons who they feel can provide all these and sometimes hurting the ones who can’t. Hence the notion that ladies love money.

However there are ladies out there who do not really care about the financial security a man has to offer. This set of ladies are not limited only to the rich ones but even the broke ones. There are broke expossed girls who are not moved by life and all of its luxuries and flaunting it just to get them to notice you is a deal breaker for them. Yes! they exist. There are ladies who are looking for simplicity, honesty and love. All they want is someone who will show them love and care, shower them with attention and affection and stick with them no matter their flaws.

Everyone loves money and everybody needs money, however, not all ladies you come across are so impressed by cash and luxury. Even if they may desire it, not every lady makes it a deal breaker. Women also need love and affection, attention and quality time. Sometimes a simple compliment or gesture is all that is needed to kick things off. That lady you see around looking all sexy and serious, just say hi and let her know she looks beautiful, tell her the shoes are pretty, offer to get her a pack of pop corn and you might just be surprised how things will roll.

Purge that mentality of “all women love money” and all they want and care for is cash. You will be spending a lot of money on women and attracting the wrong ones. All men love money too, everybody does. We all want the good life and financial security, stop picking on the ladies.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/16/not-all-women-want-money/

..ok.. U haven't met HISDUCHESS yet....a.k.a chop ya moiney(true story) undecided
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by xanderpeper(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
I Sha know say girls like money o
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by lukui: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Be deceiving yourself, will a woman follow you home if you don't have money?
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by TheRedpillguy: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
lyndaway:
Not all women are after a man's cash even though it is important some women can stay with a guy for years and won't ask him for money and she will be fine
Hehe yep if she is getting old and knows that her chances of getting a more wealthy man is limited by those hot heads young girls, (after all those men have lots of options and you will be just another option to consider) then she will lynched on to a guy that has prospect. Less not kid yourself the thing called love is all about supply and demand. I know this that why my biggest motivation is making money and that's why I have 12beautiful hot girlfrnfs and counting who love me for who I am & not becouse of my money.but I got money thou. How ironic! Love is a myth.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yewandequeen:
say for yourself and those around you. Not every one does, though rare. I am the type that doesn't ask, I work for any penny I need.
I love money that's true and I love to spend but I work for it and i don't depend on my man's money.

If that is the kinda of person you're maybe I will try and met you then lol
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by zcee: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
GeneralPula:

I Dey feel ya man....To get that special one, you gotta act on a low!! Nah few wey sabi the diffa between Gold/Gold slated go spot and wanna roll on!
I swear bro,no need of over ostentation,low key levels sure pass
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by maximusprime2000: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Its very possible and it happens regularly. If it hasn't happened to u, doesnt mean it doesn't happen

My Gf did not come from a rich background. She doesn't border me for money. Until i discovered she is a slay qween thru a friend on social media. I started thinking of dumping her to save my soul.she must impress her self-esteem lol
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by zakir007(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is her name zul
Kingsteve:
Truth is...

She's a globetrotter!
She's in her early 30's

So you see...

They exist though...
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by emonis88: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
blues343:
MY LOVE FOR THIS LADY ennn. U no, Sometimes when I come across this type topics. I always look forward to your comments. I GO JUST DEY LAUGH TAYA. U TOO DEY ATTACK MEN. But I know you're wonderful. THUMBS UP
Guy talk am for true, na wetin I want am from this lady?walahi talk am for true fa!
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by mimimile93: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Joystark:

Guess you're the monkey in your analogy?
can a woman resist money?
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by emonis88: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe yep if she is getting old and knows that her chances of getting a more wealthy man is limited by those hot heads young girls, (after all those men have lots of options and you will be just another option to consider) then she will lynched on to a guy that has prospect. Less not kid yourself the thing called love is all about supply and demand. I know this that why my biggest motivation is making money and that's why I have 12beautiful hot girlfrnfs and counting who love me for who I am & not becouse of my money.but I got money thou. How ironic! Love is a myth.
My man, na u Jor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Married Even When You Are Broke / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.