Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy (15426 Views)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Hamachi(f): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by kelspinall(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2023
una go just wake up dey type nonsense,i don't pressure or shame any gal above 30 that is still single...no

this is life, everything has time, same with people...

right thing comes at the right time.
all i always say is keep yourself clean and fit and wait for the right time and the right one

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by lavylilly: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin
shege45:
ok I appreciate ur advice. Will you help a little with my wedding? Just find small something for me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Hamachi(f): 4:56am On May 07, 2023
grin
kelspinall:
una go just wake up dey type nonsense,i don't pressure or shame any gal above 30 that is still single...no

this is life, everything has time, same with people...

right thing comes at the right time.
all i always say is keep yourself clean and fit and wait for the right time and the right one
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Sammy101111(m): 5:25am On May 07, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Men are single because
1. They are not financially sound
2. They are stingy to a fault
3. Past relationships have crippled their heart
4. They like d free sex from different women
5. They are looking for the mother's type
6. They are super shy
7. Their character scares women away..no smiling,can shout and lifestyle
8. Their manhood is too small or they don't have one at all
9. Their work dosent give them time
10. They are gay

Babe why na and you think all men are like this dey play

The reason men are single this days Nigeria woman now are becoming more useless having nothing to offer but na them they complain pass . A woman that is jobless will be telling a hard working man he’s salary is too small if you both work hand in hand support your self with what you have the relationship will go fine . But you see this our Nigeria ladies they want it all .

No man is stingy .
If you share 1% of your salary with me Dam
I will share 40% of my salary for my woman .

But when a woman can’t even spend 1% on her man then she want the man to do 89% for her is that not foolishness .

If I see a woman with a heart of sharing I will know .
Woman of now a days in Nigeria are even stingy to them self .

Women now call men stingy because we are wiser . Am telling you woman are more stingy than man . A woman will be coming to your house and be telling you to pay the bike man Dam and she as money in her bag . To spend money for them self is hard they want free giver . B4 2028 Nigeria will be like Zimbabwe or Kenya where 80% of woman are with child and her single begging for men . Just watch because Nigeria men don’t want to marry any more .

I just thank God for my life am a sensitive person I easily understand things and human behaviors .If I meet the right woman I will know .
She will love me for who I am and not what I have should be her issue .

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by lavylilly: 6:53am On May 11, 2023
undecided
Sammy101111:

The reason men are single this days Nigeria woman now are becoming more useless having nothing to offer but na them they complain pass . A woman that is jobless will be telling a hard working man he’s salary is too small if you both work hand in hand support your self with what you have the relationship will go fine . But you see this our Nigeria ladies they want it all .

No man is stingy .

But when a woman can’t even spend 1% on her man then she want the man to do 89% for her is that not foolishness .

Women now call men stingy because we are wiser . Am telling you woman are more stingy than man . A woman will be coming to your house and be telling you to pay the bike man Dam and she as money in her bag . To spend money for them self is hard they want free giver . B4 2028 Nigeria will be like Zimbabwe or Kenya where 80% of woman are with child and her single begging for men . Just watch because Nigeria men don’t want to marry any more .

I just thank God for my life am a sensitive person I easily understand things and human behaviors .If I meet the right woman I will know .
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Matprinze: 7:06am On May 11, 2023
This one is encouraging herself indirectly

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Dzzzz: 7:11am On May 11, 2023
Please look for something else to say..This one wan preach for here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Dshocker(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2023
Hamachi:
If you are above 30 and you are still single as a guy, better start going to churches or start working on yourself, it's either you have a bad character or your Uncle in the village don't want you to get married.

Yes, this is the bitter truth...

Being single at 30 and above is bad, and the chances of you getting married and having your kids on time is slim...

What if delay in child bearing occurs and you happens to stay for more 5 or 10 years before children starts coming...

Uncle, get married now ooo, time waits for nobody

How does it sound?
Does it sound stupid?

This is the lines most you use on ladies, making them believe they are overdue for marriage.
This is the lines most of you use on ladies, that talks them into depression.

At 40, he got married to her when she was 20, believing he has higher advantage as a man, yes, God blessed them with a girl and since then no issue.

Uncle is running to 50 and becoming very weak, Aunty is running to 30 and looking more sound and beautiful ❤️.

The chances of Uncle dying anytime soon is 50-50 because he has a diseases which keeps him in the hospital all the time.

When next you think about shaming a woman, because she is 30 & above and single, read this...

Written by Chiamaka Inyama.

Men don't expire, know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Sammy101111(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2023
lavylilly:
undecided

That how this ladies are in Nigeria
Nigeria ladies are greedy
They believe in story book
That one day a rich man will come and marry them lol( I just laugh )
Dating a Nigeria girl is like taking care of an orphan they have nothing in return

How do you want the man you are dating to progress
He collect salary once in a month
But the woman is bringing problem and bill 2 times a week now tell me is the woman helping the man or draining the man

Nigeria woman only 10% are independent woman
The rest are scavengers
They scavenge what we men eat remain by pretend to date us love us lol ( just to drain men)

I know there tactics

If a woman can give me 3% of her salary income I swear she will be amazed at what I will do for her .

my neighbor wife children was sent home because they owe school fees just 12,000 naira that morning that same morning the lady bought cloth for party it hair tie almost 20k I was at window observing.
When they brought the kids back home because of school fees she told the school bus that their father we pay the school fees tomorrow .
So what am trying to say here is that the woman as the money to pay the school fees but you prefer her husband paying it so sad .

Woman they support your man
This man will work under the Sun and inside the rain to bring something home yet this cross leg bitch will say it not enough . If it is not enough then add the rest your self

Nigeria woman with entitlement
Am still waiting till 2028 let watch and see my post still remain in this platform you will see how many fatherless babe will flood Nigeria .
Women will beg men to marry them by force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by lavylilly: 12:11pm On May 11, 2023
Sammy101111:

Dating a Nigeria girl is like taking care of an orphan they have nothing in return

But the woman is bringing problem and bill 2 times a week now tell me is the woman helping the man or draining the man

The rest are scavengers
They scavenge what we men eat remain by pretend to date us love us lol ( just to drain men)

I know there tactics

If a woman can give me 3% of her salary income I swear she will be amazed at what I will do for her .

my neighbor wife children was sent home because they owe school fees just 12,000 naira that morning that same morning the lady bought cloth for party it hair tie almost 20k I was at window observing.
When they brought the kids back home because of school fees she told the school bus that their father we pay the school fees tomorrow .
So what am trying to say here is that the woman as the money to pay the school fees but you prefer her husband paying it so sad .

This man will work under the Sun and inside the rain to bring something home yet this cross leg bitch will say it not enough . If it is not enough then add the rest your self

Am still waiting till 2028 let watch and see my post still remain in this platform you will see how many fatherless babe will flood Nigeria .
if someone broke your heart, this is not a thread for it
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by 360clips: 1:04pm On May 11, 2023
All you monkeys and obsession with marriage. You nigs are crazy!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by almarthins(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Men are single because
6. They are super shy
7. Their character scares women away..no smiling,can shout and lifestyle
9. Their work dosent give them time
10. They are gay

Man are too stingy, Huh!
Nawa for Una

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Hemeshemeheru(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2023
Your reason is premature

Hamachi:
If you are above 30 and you are still single as a guy, better start going to churches or start working on yourself, it's either you have a bad character or your Uncle in the village don't want you to get married.

Yes, this is the bitter truth...

Being single at 30 and above is bad, and the chances of you getting married and having your kids on time is slim...

What if delay in child bearing occurs and you happens to stay for more 5 or 10 years before children starts coming...

Uncle, get married now ooo, time waits for nobody

How does it sound?
Does it sound stupid?

This is the lines most you use on ladies, making them believe they are overdue for marriage.
This is the lines most of you use on ladies, that talks them into depression.

At 40, he got married to her when she was 20, believing he has higher advantage as a man, yes, God blessed them with a girl and since then no issue.

Uncle is running to 50 and becoming very weak, Aunty is running to 30 and looking more sound and beautiful ❤️.

The chances of Uncle dying anytime soon is 50-50 because he has a diseases which keeps him in the hospital all the time.

When next you think about shaming a woman, because she is 30 & above and single, read this...

Written by Chiamaka Inyama.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Hamachi(f): 12:56pm On May 19, 2023
undecided
Hemeshemeheru:
Your reason is premature

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
almarthins:

Man are too stingy, Huh!
Nawa for Una
this one u choose only this 2 criticise..it is well grin
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by anochuko01(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Men are single because
6. They are super shy
7. Their character scares women away..no smiling, can shout, and lifestyle
9. Their work doesn't give them time
10. They are gay

Firstly, I'll be 31 later this year

1. I am very financially stable
2. I am not stingy at all
3. I have only been in one relationship and it ended 12 years ago. I haven't been in one since then.
4. I have never had sex
5. I tell my mother at every opportunity that I don't pray to marry someone like her.
6. Yeah, I am shy
7. I've got a charming character, one of the reasons I ran from women in my early days
8. Dont even go there grin
9. Yeah, I am a software developer and I work remotely. So I spend most of my time indoors.
10. God forbid

Additional Reasons
1. First of four children and the only male. So, responsibility.
2. I have never been intentional about getting into a relationship until recently.
3. I am being overly cautious too, coz I don't wanna end up with one werey.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by almarthins(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
this one u choose only this 2 criticise..it is well grin

How u take know me?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Hamachi(f): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2023
anochuko01:

3. I have only been in one relationship and it ended 12 years ago. I haven't been in one since then.
4. I have never had sex
5. I tell my mother at every opportunity that I don't pray to marry someone like her.
6. Yeah, I am shy
7. I've got a charming character, one of the reasons I ran from women in my early days
9. Yeah, I am a software developer and I work remotely. So I spend most of my time indoors.
10. God forbid

Additional Reasons
2. I have never been intentional about getting into a relationship until recently.
shocked
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by kaywhy09(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2023
Vowed not to marry until certain things are achieved.

Close to 4.0

Things getting worse.

No good income.

Can be so tiring sometimes!

But still will never do anything st.upid!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by lavylilly: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2023
kaywhy09:

Close to 4.0

Things getting worse.

No good income.

Are you a male, with OND, good in handling factory workers and experience in food and beverage manufacturing located at Ogun State Ota.
Kindly send your cv to chidiandfrank@yahoo.com salary: 80k -150k.
Free lunch daily.
HMO, 13th month, Leave allowance etc.
Pension.
Interview within a week

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by kaywhy09(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2023
lavylilly:
Are you a male, with OND, good in handling factory workers and experience in food and beverage manufacturing located at Ogun State Ota.
Kindly send your cv to chidiandfrank@yahoo.com salary: 80k -150k.
Free lunch daily.
HMO, 13th month, Leave allowance etc.
Pension.
Interview within a week

Thanks for sharing.

Not much experience in that sector, but will give it a try.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by anochuko01(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hamachi:
shocked
Yeah, I know its shocking

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Hamachi(f): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2023
cool
kaywhy09:

Close to 4.0

Things getting worse.

No good income.

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by kaywhy09(m): 5:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Hamachi:
cool

No be small thing o angry
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Hamachi(f): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2023
tongue
kaywhy09:

No be small thing o angry
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
anochuko01:

4. I have never had sex
6. Yeah, I am shy
10. God forbid

Additional Reasons

If you were in lag, wld av given my baby sister to u..she will be 28 in November..she is too.pretty and intelligent

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Hamachi(f): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

If you were in lag, wld av given my baby sister to u..she will be 28 in November..she is too.pretty and intelligent
Anyone can write anything on internet, be careful
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Fruit4me: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sammy101111:

The rest are scavengers

I know there tactics

hypocrite, you are becoming a nuisance here on Nairaland and will soon be banned. You can write what ever u like without adding “Nigerian” to it. Nairaland is connected to google you fool!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by Sammy101111(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Fruit4me:
hypocrite, you are becoming a nuisance here on Nairaland and will soon be banned. You can write what ever u like without adding “Nigerian” to it. Nairaland is connected to google you fool!

They play when did you join Nairaland lol
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by karkinase(m): 1:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Sammy101111:

No man is stingy .

GOD bless you.. you wise
Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by karkinase(m): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Where in lag do you reside..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly / How Are Women Treated In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.