Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? (7600 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Pusyiter(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
A boyfriend is different from a husband
Don't give the attributes of a hubby to a BF. Your hubbie might just be a NL
lyndaway:
I love my boyfriend so much and am not ready to trade him for anything not even a nairalander

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by chinchonglee(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Stephani3e:
When I read the comments of some of the males that send me email, I will be seeing comments like afonja , Igbo in their comments, or comments like Nigeria girls are olosho. That's why I don't even reply pm, I hate tribalists and dead brain people.
U re actually the real dead brain person.
Y dnt u hear them and study dem in real life. Most pple aren't actually their real selves on social media.

Menopause is real.

Dnt come nd be disturbing us in SHILOH 2025 wen we ll be praying quietly for more blessings frm God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by chinchonglee(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Same here sis
Did i jst read EDO on ur profile

Una mata pass me

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by chinchonglee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Biingoo:
Desperation with zero self esteem. Spit!!! sad
As in ehn!!!

Dat guy is a sure pussy hunter. After he see dat girl pants, baba go japa

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Biingoo: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
chinchonglee:

As in ehn!!!

Even if at that, why such anxiety ontop babe wey you never even see how she look like?

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
vanida6:
Lolx NL guys no get secret ooh onces den get wat dey want dey will just come here exposed everytin grin

nah my fear be dat
there are mature guys here
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:
I have 3 ex husband who are nairalanders. I have finally given up on finding love here... undecided

3 ex husbands means you have a problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Biingoo:
Desperation with zero self esteem. Spit!!! sad

Tell me your pro ?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
chinchonglee:

As in ehn!!!

Maybe that's what you do
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by chinchonglee(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kushgang:

Maybe that's what you do
Naso!!!
Am nt ready to commit to anybody.
Except she's nt a pest of course. I dnt av enuf moni for two
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by medra(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wait oo ! Do you guys pm base on their comments or what... undecided..
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by vincentjk(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
I tried pming one but guess what! She asked me how i got her moniker

Btw Jessysparkles how are you

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by jessysparkles(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
We just end up being good friends
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by jessysparkles(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
vincentjk:
I tried pming one but guess what! She asked me how i got her moniker

Btw Jessysparkles how are you

I'm very well and you?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by investorMK(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Zita55:
Hmmmm...those that mailed me, loose interest almost immediately. I don't know why!! embarassed

let chat on WhatsApp 08111653072
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Celense(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Zita55:
Hmmmm...those that mailed me, loose interest almost immediately. I don't know why!! embarassed

Why won't they? Did you try to see what they are looking for or atleast reply their mails. One thing wid some ladies is that they seize to know that their so called "Mr right" might appear from anywhere.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Celense(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
SteveOfu:
They wanted to leeche on your better days ahead.
Damn, young lady you are huge & looking sweet too. Are you the one in that picture?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
3 ex husbands means you have a problem

Maybe... But I've given up now so... No wahala grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nmezor(f): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Celense:
Why won't they? Did you try to see what they are looking for or atleast reply their mails. One thing wid some ladies is that they seize to know that their so called "Mr right" might appear from anywhere.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by vincentjk(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
jessysparkles:

I'm very well and you?

I'm not really good, the harmattan is beginning to get at me already cry
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Many Nairaland Guys Are Not Bad guys... Many Are Very Soft, they Only Show Macho online but In Reality Will Treat You Like A Queen. If You Doubt Ask UyaiIncomparabl... The Real Bad Guys Here Are Ubunja, Harddon And A Few Others Who Are Underground Observers...

For Your Information I Am A Very Good Guy wink You Can Tell Me If You Like Me, i Can Take Three Girlfriends At Once. Dont Be Shy wink

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:

FOUND YOU! You Are That Girl That Cheated On Her Boyfriend some Days Ago. He Created A Thread About It

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:

given up on marriage
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
IamPlato:
FOUND YOU! You Are That Girl That Cheated On Her Boyfriend some Days Ago. He Created A Thread About It

I'm her... Only if you are not the shamed scammer who created a moniker to scam people on nl...
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
given up on marriage

No... Given up on seeking a husband on nairaland. My 4th and 5th... I will meet offline. smiley
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by fattprince(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Same here sis
Lies. As you fine reach?
Abi it's you who is ignoring them guys
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
On A Serious Note!

I Wont Date Any Nairaland Girl because Judging From Their Comments and Trying How They Try To Sound Tough.

People Are Not What They Are Online...

There Is Not A Single Girl Here Who Has Met Up To The Type Of Girl I Want.

Maybe If I Met Some Offline and We Spend Time Talking it Might Change.

I Am A Very Different Guy From Every Man On This Planet, my Babe Probably Saw That And Liked It. And I Am Very Cautious Of The Kind Of Girls Touch talkless Of relationship or Sex

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
already seeking for a 5th. you should hang up your boots after 3. maybe you are trying to break the record of the Samaritan woman Jesus met at the well
Dimples0303:

No... Given up on seeking a husband on nairaland. My 4th and 5th... I will meet offline. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:

I'm her... Only if you are not the shamed scammer who created a moniker to scam people on nl...
We Are Both Going To Hell Then wink Welcome On Board
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by comradewanle(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Same here sis

Can we talk?
This is my no:07080848869. Pls send your contact to my phone number and I will call you. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing / Romance Section Special........compliment A Moniker( Just For Fun) / Who Can Identify This Bushmeat I Just Killed? (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.