Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? (7606 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by SteveOfu: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2019
What's stopping you from dating a member here?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Shiloh 2019...Breaking limits..
All nairalanders going for shiloh are to register their names and usernames at peace entrance

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2019

7 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Larryfest(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2019
Just not interested..

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Edyice: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Zita55:
Hmmmm...those that mailed me, loose interest almost immediately. I don't know why!! embarassed

HRHQueenPhil:
Am dating one, hoping for our wedding pics to flood d front pages come Feb.2020

SteveOfu:
What's stopping you from dating a member here?

Shakara is TOO MUCH Na embarassed cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Birdeyeview: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Happy for you both.
we'd support you with all the likes and shares and more of God blessings.

6 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Pusyiter(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Hahahahaahah
maybe you tacharised them...... grin
Zita55:
Hmmmm...those that mailed me, loose interest almost immediately. I don't know why!! embarassed

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by spyg1(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2019
Zita55:
Hmmmm...those that mailed me, lose interest almost immediately. I don't know why!! embarassed

You're too scary for gentle people like me.

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Pusyiter(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2019
I have seen alot marriages and friendship on this platform
Although we have funnie kiddies roaming the forum, matured minds and guys dey die
I am just hoping.......... shocked
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Prec1ous(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2019
There are really cool people on here. Still in contact with some. While some are total show off. PM me if you want to connect though. It's fun!

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2019
spyg1:
You're too scary for gentle people like me.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2019
Pusyiter:
Hahahahaahah
maybe you tacharised them...... grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by pharmagba: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2019
I have not been lucky with the ladies

Most I see when I read their comments I become disappointed in their depth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by jayextra(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019
the few i've seen here senior me wella grin

btw i need new friends shaa...Abia

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by SteveOfu: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
They wanted to leeche on your better days ahead.
Zita55:

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by SteveOfu: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
If woman no sharaka na MAN be that ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edyice:

Shakara is TOO MUCH Na embarassed cry
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by SteveOfu: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Pusyiter:
I have seen alot marriages and friendship on this platform
Although we have funnie kiddies roaming the forum, matured minds and guys dey die
I am just hoping.......... shocked
when did you join to be saying alot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Modernist: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
You and Ednut.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Pusyiter(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin
at least, I joined before you.
grin
SteveOfu:
when did you join to be saying alot?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have received mails from a few, added two on whatsapp. For one of them, I actually thought I was adding a girl because his profile said female on NL, I stopped responding after few days though. The other one too was not just 'it' for me.

Word of advice to NL guys that are still abbreviating in 2019, stoooooop. Maybe that is why those girls are not responding. It says a million and one things about you.

5 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by SweetPreeq(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
I would love to make new friends

Pm me
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by SteveOfu: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Modernist:
You and Ednut.
How do you know?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by MJBOLT: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
i want a lady that earns at least 3 million naira a month and has at least 15 million naira in her bank accounts,she must be ready to take me shopping to places like Dubai,Paris,New York etc and pay all my bills.

Unfortunately nairaland ladies are too broke and are below standard

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by daisidavid(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Still cant get hold of one tho.... wish I can
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by iLegendd(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Internet should be for business. Get your woman offline.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
SBL28:
I have received mails from a few, added two on whatsapp. For one of them, I actually thought I was adding a girl because his profile said female on NL, I stopped responding after few days though. The other one too was not just 'it' for me.

Word of advice to NL guys that are still abbreviating in 2019, stoooooop. Maybe that is why those girls are not responding. It says a million and one things about you.

Do you mind I mail you?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by danielistics(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
because Nairaland guys are more 'woke' and awake of female manipulations. Not all women manipulates but a guy that frequents nairaland is more likely to discern a manipulating woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Macqueeny(f): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Havent seen anyone

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Offpoint: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Cuz most single female nairalanders are in their late thirties....

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Offpoint: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Macqueeny:
Havent seen anyone
Let's date If you're below 25, forget if you're above.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
When I read the comments of some of the males that send me email, I will be seeing comments like afonja , Igbo in their comments, or comments like Nigeria girls are olosho. That's why I don't even reply pm, I hate tribalists and dead brain people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
mikezuruki:

Do you mind I mail you?

No, I don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... / Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.