Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? (7650 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:

I'm her... Only if you are not the shamed scammer who created a moniker to scam people on nl...
grin grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
IamPlato:
We Are Both Going To Hell Then wink Welcome On Board

If you understood what you read then you are going by yourself kiss

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Algorithimz: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
SteveOfu:
What's stopping you from dating a member here?

I can only date a financially Independent, honest and modest lady, Not necessarily rich but has something worthwhile doing career wise. Because me myself I'm still trying to stand on my feet. My contact Is on my signature.

4 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Same here sis
I Thought You Were In A Relationship, still Looking For Side Chick undecided
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Celense(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
But Have you cared to find out why they give up immediately? Seems you are from the east.... Are you Igbo?
Zita55:

Oga, who told you that?? I reply mails wella..hian!! Oh chim
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:

If you understood what you read then you are going by yourself kiss
I Understand That So Very Clearly...

Welcome On Board Once Again
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Algorithimz: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
i want a lady that earns at least 3 million naira a month and has at least 15 million naira in her bank accounts,she must be ready to take me shopping to places like Dubai,Paris,New York etc and pay all my bills.

Unfortunately nairaland ladies are too broke and are below standard

Lol you will be surprised at the amount of people of such Caliber who Visit this from but I guess most of them visits as guest.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
comradewanle:

Can we talk?
This is my no:07080848869. Pls send your contact to my phone number and I will call you. Thanks
Jacqueline22 oya Come And Answer This Man... Before You Will Say You Did Not See anyone. God Don Send One Come... Abeg Do Fast

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Biingoo: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:

I'm her... Only if you are not the shamed scammer who created a moniker to scam people on nl...
You've got a good memory grin grin grin grin grin

Deadrat the scammer grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
i want a lady that earns at least 3 million naira a month and has at least 15 million naira in her bank accounts,she must be ready to take me shopping to places like Dubai,Paris,New York etc and pay all my bills.

Unfortunately nairaland ladies are too broke and are below standard
for Once I Agree With You Bro
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Biingoo:

Deadrat the scammer grin
Whats Up Bro? Its Been A While
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Jacqueline22(f): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
IamPlato:
I Thought You Were In A Relationship, still Looking For Side Chick undecided
Side boo
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Celense:
But Have you cared to find out why they give up immediately? Seems you are from the east.... Are you Igbo?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Celense(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Zita55:

I have done that several times. ..

And yes, I'm from the east
would like to have a chat wid you... How about that? Please reply my mail.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by ABCthings: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Biingoo:

Deadrat the scammer grin
Truly, people like her is why they say the internet never forgets
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Ceenelly(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Am looking for friends around benin from nairaland, ladies between 20 to 26 years of age, you can pm if serious
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Celense:
would like to have a chat wid you... How about that? Please reply my mail.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
undecided
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by praz001(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=Offpoint post=84390301]
Let's date If you're below 25, forget if you're above. [/quote

At least you've seen one now.

Make it snappy let's come for rice come February 2020.... I like wedding jollof.......

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Okoroawusa: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kushgang:

Hmmm I like your point of view
Point of view?
what exactly do you mean?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Okoroawusa: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
IamPlato:
FOUND YOU! You Are That Girl That Cheated On Her Boyfriend some Days Ago. He Created A Thread About It
Gbam!!!...u r correct!

Sebi the guy that sells shoes?

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by MedicH: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Zita55:
Hmmmm...those that mailed me, loose interest almost immediately. I don't know why!! embarassed

Hmmm village people

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by IamPlato(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Gbam!!!...u r correct!
Sebi the guy that sells shoes?
Yes grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by MedicH: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
SBL28:
I have received mails from a few, added two on whatsapp. For one of them, I actually thought I was adding a girl because his profile said female on NL, I stopped responding after few days though. The other one too was not just 'it' for me.

Word of advice to NL guys that are still abbreviating in 2019, stoooooop. Maybe that is why those girls are not responding. It says a million and one things about you.

So if i shorten my lexis and structure u can already come to a generalization that what happened. ..... My papa no send me school abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
IamPlato:
Yes grin
Na wa o!
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by MedicH: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Stephani3e:
When I read the comments of some of the males that send me email, I will be seeing comments like afonja , Igbo in their comments, or comments like Nigeria girls are olosho. That's why I don't even reply pm, I hate tribalists and dead brain people.

Which one be Igbo? Like Filipino?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Kingsteve(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na only one NLder tickles my fancy.
She knows herself.
grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Same here sis

That's not you on your profile picture?
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Jacqueline22(f): 12:26am On Nov 28, 2019
Sethzenon:

That's not you on your profile picture?

You are right
It someone else and that is you.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by WildChild00(m): 12:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Zita55:

Alright

Why are u using someone else's picture on your profile? That is Angela's picture on your profile.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Iretii0511(m): 4:11am On Nov 28, 2019
Nairaland kind of shield them from the realities of life. Most girls on here only want to meet the financially stable guys (which is in itself relative). Those of us who are on the building phase usually don't cut it for them. I have tried to meet someone from here before but it didn't get past the stage of emails due to that singular reason. I made my choice never to repeat the mistake of trying to meet a Nairalander (lady) after that experience.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me / Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other / Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.