Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? (7628 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes, but it's just 6 hours' sleep. Two more hours lagging behind. I'll soon go back for the remaining 2 hours.

About the dream, I couldn't recall what I dreamed because of stress caused by lack of sleep.

Ok.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
vanida6:
Lolx NL guys no get secret ooh onces den get wat dey want dey will just come here exposed everytin grin

nah my fear be dat
Chai you too de fear any way
Some of us a good and we keep secret I can't date a gal because I no get money
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
SteveOfu:
What's stopping you from dating a member here?

Mmmm....the ones that have DM me so far are either fair ( dont judge me. Everyone have a mental pics of what they wamt their man to look like) and Im not really into fair guys.
Then another one I saw his pics on WhatsApp, looks too young. I want a guy man, not a boy. He cool and looks responsible but too young.

Hope to meet a dark caramel though.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Mmmm....the ones that have DM me so far are either fair ( dont judge me. Everyone have a mental pics of what they wamt their man to look like) and Im not really into fair guys.
Then another one I saw his pics on WhatsApp, looks too young. I want a guy man, not a boy. He cool and looks responsible but too young.

I just pm you
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by ejiro20192109(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2019
I'm yet to find another on nairaland I pray to find that special girl that will rock my world
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by lyndaway(f): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bbbwings:
WHO ASK YOU undecided
Allow me carry my cross

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by SteveOfu: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

sweetie, give him a chance, my first bf was younger than I was and very matured.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
SteveOfu:
sweetie, give him a chance, my first bf was younger than I was and very matured.

Well... Still thinking it through.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by meobizy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Offpoint:
Cuz most single female nairalanders are in their late thirties....
...and early forties. They also are ugly in appearance, many choosing to use fake pictures in their profiles. The young ones are ugly too as they will stay busy receiving male attention offline if they looked fairly decent.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by meobizy(f): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
The males in this forum are broke and hungry so I expect no different from their female counterparts. Once in a while I get the urge to meet some female members offline, judging from their profile pictures (yes, men are visual creatures) only to receive the normal hard to get gesture most females put up. There are also too many catfishes here so one might try their luck only to get scammed by Olu in Gbagada, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by SteveOfu: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
lipsrsealed
meobizy:
The males in this forum are broke and hungry so I expect no different from their female counterparts. Once in a while I get the urge to meet some female members offline, judging from their profile pictures (yes, men are visual creatures) only to receive the normal hard to get gesture most females put up. There are also too many catfishes here so one might try their luck only to get scammed by Olu in Gbagada, Lagos.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by okikiosibodu(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2019
mzhorlah, come and answer cheesy
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by mzhorlah(f): 4:10am On Jan 01, 2020
okikiosibodu:
grin grin ye!my chest, I feel attacked.
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by okikiosibodu(m): 4:19am On Jan 01, 2020
mzhorlah:
grin grin ye!my chest, I feel attacked.

Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by SteveOfu: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2020
okikiosibodu:
angry
okikiosibodu:
Re: What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander? by okikiosibodu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly / How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? / A Lady Sent Me This Text Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.