Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (97277 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Shafiiimran99: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:
Thank you for your helpful comments. This is serious, pals. My friend is traumatized. I just called him a few minutes ago. He was incoherent on the phone.
Tell your friend that he does not need to fear anythin cos he can not come back. The man is a JINN (DEMON) that put on your friend father's form, there many cases like that. So once they realise that their secret is disclosed, they will just vanish wherever they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by olumite2014(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2019
I now understand why our population is growing at a faster rate, but why coming back to these same country, even if its compulsory they must return to Africa, why not south Africa , Ethiopia, ruwanda or Tunisia.
We are already overpopulated by our birth rate, + these people.

I just pray our population will not compete with India in years to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:

And how do we test this notion?
By trying it in a market I guess grin
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by moseslarry(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2019
NewDelhi:

Na part of what we are saying bro.. what if she saw someone else that looks like her? Abi u no dey see person wey resemble person wey you know from head to toe. Doppelgangers exist too

For the record, my immediate elder brother died in 1993, and we were attending same primary school then, fast forward to 2014, my headmistress back then has retired and have an apartment of her which she is giving out the on rent, my dead brother now living in my headmistress house and he told her he was her student at holy trinity primary school Ilesa and equally told the woman that his parent live beside the headmistress church. So o day the headmistress came to our house and challenging my mom she can’t even come to check his son and kids since and also I saw my headmistress as well and she confront me that my brother lives in her house and no one seen it fit to check on him and his wife; I was shocked cos my mom had always been telling me about it, even aside that the headmistress knows me and my brother very well when we were young cos I was a bit fat so she nicknamed me (OBE). That said, things like this do happen. I don’t doubt op at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Ego2(f): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2019
oldtruth:

Haha! ���...Ehen Where do you stay? Give me the name of his working place and if it is confirmed, I will give you #250k here live on nairaland.

Deal?
I believe you saw the part I wrote no one from the family knew his friends in Abj, where he lived or worked. he had issues in Lagos a matter of life and death reason he run to Abj where he knew nobody and we have had no relations over there as @ that time and I was thirteen when he came bk to lag years after promising that I'll spend my Nxt holiday with him in Abj days after he travelled to go see my granny his mum in the east where he got ill and died, everything he had in Abj we never found or looked for since there was no means of knowing them..it's been 12years since his death.. so you believing or not is not up to me and I am in no contest with your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2019
D1zion:
don't mind all those saying trash that its fictitious,I pray you never experienced anything closed to it.

It has happen in so many place's before, my own mum has experienced it with her older brother too.hers was in another village at the market square that she saw him.

but people ask her not to show any sign of recognition & mustn't talk to him.when he realized something wasn't right, a heavy dust outer nowhere blew & that was how no one saw him again.

I believe your story.all they need is a living & true church with genuine man of God,cos even some of this so-called men of God are also ghosts in human forms as most of them possess their Powers in grave yards.

let him & his mother to pray & cut whatever ties they had with the man,Cos if not so? His spirit will never leave them,either for good or bad,its definitely one if this.bless you bro.let God step into their case in Jesus victorious name.
Since she pretended not to know him and didn't talk to him, how did he realise that something was wrong... What exactly did he realise
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2019
ednut1:
Shameless stupid op. U lack sense
Calm down na grin grin,
No be only you the idiot deceive grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by DikeDiMighty: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Ishilove:

I think I will be able to recognise someone I have been neighbours with for 15 years. Except she has a doppelganger somewhere

Do you agree that the person you saw may not have been your neighbor?

If yes, then do you agree that you may only be assuming it is her due to your brain drawing similarities between the person you saw and your neighbor at that moment?

What were you doing at the time when you saw and greeted the person you assumed to be your dead neighbor?

Have you ever been so sure of something, but later been proven to be wrong?. Like when you are so sure you kept an object somewhere (you can even picture yourself keeping it there), but later discover that you actually kept it somewhere else. Is it possible that your perception of that event is flawed even though you had lived with the neighbor for 15 years?. is it possible? If it is, then you have your answer.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Ishilove:

She died in an accident on her way back to Lagos. She had travelled for a wedding three days prior so when I saw her, she wasn't even in Lagos.
Can you show us pictures and please don't post Lupita Nyong'o's pictures here grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by anuofGod(f): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:
There are forces beyond our comprehension in this world, but this story is utter bullcrap.
I do react to things like old music, smell and places. It feels like I've heard them before, and there are places I'll go to, there's this vibe that I have that tells me I've been there before. How?
There are things about this world that even science cannot explain, but...
OP, try harder next time. U hear
this is true, i also experience it. I'll say something and i'll have a feeling have had that exact discussion before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2019
agarawu23:
If you don't believe things like this happen, you fall in the indomie generation crew so try to dey go Villa wella or near elders who have seen a lot. That shittt happened twice in my town. The man died in our Villa years ago and went to another state to start life again. He died there again and gave his wife and two kids his home address in our Villa before his death. He was buried twice in the same location.
How can someone even die twice... Make Una dey reason the lie from many perspectives before coming here to fry stew.... Suffery abeg grin grin
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:

I have no reason to lie. What would you do in his shoes?
Will you shut your mouth.... Pathetic clout chaser, pathological liar grin grin
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by paradigmshift(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2019
DikeDiMighty:
Uncle, when you are told a story, you don't just swallow it hook, line and sinker, you ask questions to verify and corroborate the story. It is called logic, or common sense, if you will.

If you can't utilize your brain in probing issues, then what is the purpose of having the brain?. Start using yours.

even if he gives u all d proof ur useless brain will think otherwise.
your brain needs an uplift
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by BENEAMATA: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2019
gensteejay:

OP's story seems cooked up. But I feel such things are possible and require deeper investigation.

That book looks interesting. Do you have a soft copy?
very interesting .gave someone to read long ago , never returned it back .folks , and he was a serious doubter before i gave him to read . Pleaae anyone that can download it online should contact me. I need that book back .
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2019
gensteejay:

Keep waiting for an answer, when there's enough toin all I have said. You must think I'm a jobless fellow, who's all the time in the world to loaf around Nl like you.

Anyone with an average intelligence level wouldn't find it hard to understand these things; obviously you belong to the lowest extreme end of the IQ spectrum.

Lol, all you've said?
What did you say? grin
You said some sh!ts and I replied with a question.
Now answer those simple questions, you're foaming at the mouth.
Just admit you don't know what to say and I'll understand, rather than insulting yourself.
You won't stop mentioning me cus my replies hurt you. Sorry grin
Just answer the questions and be done with it.
'Mr highest extreme end of the IQ spectrum'.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Ego2(f): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2019
Ola17:

Unbelievable shocked

So how did they finally get know he was dead in his place of work?
two years after his death my granny(late) said she was @ her shop as usual in awka when two guys came asking for ike's mother, they directed them to her shop cause she ran a bar then.. according to her she said they were Co workers of ike and that they had a parcel for her from ike she said she asked them which ike that they should describe him which they did. a slightly bow leg a broken teeth and her carbon copy.. she had to call her younger bro(late) to hear what they were saying he was shocked but he told them that the person in question was dead and they were taken to his grave and the parcel he gave them Was The money he promised her when she gave him all she had to run away when he had issues in Lagos... long story short she had stroke a week after she couldn't get over it that was how we knew cause we're based in lag.. she died in the year 2017 and strange as it may sound my mum followed in 2018. up till this very moment no one knows where he lived, worked , his properties nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2019
LegendaryLover:
my own true stories...

the first one happened when i was in BRAZIL. this my female neighbour would always sneak into my apartment and give me blowjobs. she won't allow sex, just blowjobs for 2 yrs. I had been asking her why the sneaking and only blowjobs, but she'd dodge my question. Until one day i met her parents and they said she had died 3yrs before then from giving blowjobs to a farmer until her mouth went sour, she collapsed and died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by DikeDiMighty: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2019
paradigmshift:

even if he gives u all d proof ur useless brain will think otherwise.
your brain needs an uplift
grin You are so pedestrian.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2019
sonofanarchy:
dumb dumb I guess pa Thadeus is now a politician
Op even altered the picture to make the story sweeter. .. kai grin grin
Wickedness in high places

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2019
kebliss:
That was how a corpse that have been in the morgue for so long in Delta State University Teaching Hospital in Oghara went to a shop to get a crate of beer just the night before it will be evacuated for burial.
Final enjoyment grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Augustap(f): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2019
hachan:
True,
One in my Church.

Mrs B. was greeting Mrs A from her church in the market.
Mrs. B --"long time, no see, you didn't come to church for them past few Sundays and so"
Mrs A. -- "Smiles, Smiles, Smiles"

Mrs A had already died that day from cancer.
How come Mrs A's death wasn't announced in church?

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by olureignforever: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:

There's nothing creepy about the person in that pic, cos he's a perfectly living human being. He's a Sierra Leone politician

Don't mind that guy. He succeeded in convincing me. I have seen the Revelations on the later pages. Thanks
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Ola17: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Ego2:
two years after his death my granny(late) said she was @ her shop as usual in awka when two guys came asking for ike's mother, they directed them to her shop cause she ran a bar then.. according to her she said they were Co workers of ike and that they had a parcel for her from ike she said she asked them which ike that they should describe him which they did. a slightly bow leg a broken teeth and her carbon copy.. she had to call her younger bro(late) to hear what they were saying he was shocked but he told them that the person in question was dead and they were taken to his grave and the parcel he gave them Was The money he promised her when she gave him all she had to run away when he had issues in Lagos... long story short she had stroke a week after she couldn't get over it that was how we knew cause we're based in lag.. she died in the year 2017 and strange as it may sound my mum followed in 2018. up till this very moment no one knows where he lived, worked , his properties nothing.

Im speechless to say the least shocked

Sorry about your mom, she is in a better place.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by hachan: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Augustap:

How come Mrs A's death wasn't announced in church?
It happened during the week.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by hachan: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2019
NewDelhi:

What if she wasn't really dead and it was just a case of misinformation or someone used death to cover up some foul play?. These nonsense doesn't exist. Forget about all those people that will say you're still a kid not to believe such or that there's more to the eye bla bla. Cases like this are usually caused by misinformation, falsehood ,deceit and confusion. I've not seen some of my friends in years neither have I heard from them if someone should tell me he/she died many years ago, I'll easily believe that for sure and if I should now confidentially see him later in the future trying to board a bus at oshodi I go say na ghost.
So no supernatural thing exist?
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Ego2(f): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Ola17:

Im speechless to say the least shocked
Sorry about your mom, she is in a better place.
thanks...somethings in life are just unexplainable.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by hachan: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2019
bookiesondebt:
Here is my question.....
Kindly take note of these points
1)You said it was during the biafrian war which happen in the mid 1963
2)The op claim the father is 69 years old mathematically he was born in 1950.Therefore he was 13 during the war apparently a child soldier.
3)At 13,So you are telling me he is married already..is that it?.
Cos how can the Gabon returnee knows the number of the wife since he hasn't been home since God knows when..?
Op come and answer ooooooh!
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by hachan: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2019
alexola20:
Many kids on nairaland don't know nothing.The story could be true.
I had a friend back then in Cotonou,he died 2002.And in 2007 I met another guy in Shanghai that looked 100% like my dead friend from Cotonou.
The only difference between them was their names.
The physical look,talk and walk all the same.And then we became friends again.
The time I started thinking if I was seeing a ghost or something,few days or weeks later can't really remember again this new guy died again.Case closed.
This is real folks.
picture! picture! picture! picture!
picture or la pot belle next year.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kevoh(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2019
moseslarry:

For the record, my immediate elder brother died in 1993, and we were attending same primary school then, fast forward to 2014, my headmistress back then has retired and have an apartment of her which she is giving out the on rent, my dead brother now living in my headmistress house and he told her he was her student at holy trinity primary school Ilesa and equally told the woman that his parent live beside the headmistress church. So o day the headmistress came to our house and challenging my mom she can’t even come to check his son and kids since and also I saw my headmistress as well and she confront me that my brother lives in her house and no one seen it fit to check on him and his wife; I was shocked cos my mom had always been telling me about it, even aside that the headmistress knows me and my brother very well when we were young cos I was a bit fat so she nicknamed me (OBE). That said, things like this do happen. I don’t doubt op at all.
You don't doubt the OP, when the story has already been proven to be false on this thread. Here are some clues:

1. One the OP is a writer and can formulate these type of stories.

2. The picture the OP repeatedly posted as the Ghost as been busted and proven to be that of a politician from Sierra Leeone. Check here: https://www.nairaland.com/5550938/friends-father-ghost/11#84539861
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Strongbest(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2019
Ok, let's assume this could be a true story.

I've heard countless of such stories and I think it has actually been happening, perhaps.

But do you all want to know the truth about such happening?

The fact is, no man dies and lives again. It's appointed unto a man to die but once, after that it is judgement.

Here is what actually happens; have you ever heard of familiar spirit before?

They are called familiar spirits because they've been in existence long before any human.

So, they know virtually everything about you.

They have the ability to copy the life style of a dead man.

They take on the form or copy the body of dead men and live exactly and conveniently among those who don't know or haven't heard about their demise.

They are able to do this because they know you right from birth and are aware of your activities all through your time here on earth. Meaning they know even your family members and all you have ever done here on earth while existing.

This perhaps happens to people who weren't really committed or genuine Christians.

See, this life itself is a mystery. You have to be opened to some level or higher knowledge to understand some of the happenings here because they're spiritual.

The man you callled yourfriend's father isn't him. It's some familiar spirit copying his picture to exist else where as him.

Because he knows he is carrying a false identity that's why he will never live where anyone who knows about the existence of the owner of that face stay. And the moment he sensed been seen, that's all, he goes off!

If not, why should your loved one who you cherished so much have the ability to live again but will never want you to see him or her?

Even though the Op has been busted my assertion still valid cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kushme: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2019
toronto10:
boss you can lie. i don't even believe your story. the man whose picture you posted is a politician in sierra Leone. his name is alhaji apha khan. u can google
him.

Correct guy..

People dey believe anything sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by midnighter(f): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
good morning my love!
hope you'll come around my place of work today?
I'll be expecting u

Mfre unen

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.