Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Wonder What She Wants? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder What She Wants? (2555 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Ranoscky(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2010
Now you'r talkin.

Don't even call her when that friday approaches, just stay calm and know what her faith is all about. If she calls you and tell you that she's comin, then fine, welcome her as usual and know what her visit is all about (but I doubt such visit, it's never a geniune one). But if she didn't call you, then bone her side and move on for life is too short for 'kiss and tell gals' jare!
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by SALady(f): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2010
Ranoscky:

Now you'r talkin.

Don't even call her when that friday approaches, just stay calm and know what her faith is all about. If she calls you and tell you that she's comin, then fine, welcome her as usual and know what her visit is all about (but I doubt such visit, it's never a geniune one). But if she didn't call you, then bone her side and move on for life is too short for 'kiss and tell gals' jare!

True talk! the boning part made me laugh, guys you must stop this its wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Alow Ur Garl To Use Bb Phone / Do You Love Your Spouse 2years After, When Does Love Expire? / He Was A Player, Now He Wants To Settle Down, Pls Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.