Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (53885 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Ebukax(f): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2019
If you suspected her like you claimed to do
Immediately after the sex instead of you posting it here
You would have gone and buy antirectroviral drugs
It will kill the anti-bodies and you won't be able to get infected
We should learn to act fast in cases like this
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by koffsman(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Deal with her or go for test now and in 3 months time go for another test and after 3 months go for another and stay fucking far away from her she wants to destroy ur life and why the Bleep will u have sex with her after staying away from each other for 6 months guy u need better slap whathe stupid memory lane oga and u forgot condom shame on u dude
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2019
My friend go to lab
You don contact am.... Hope you've not started feeling feverish!!
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by zuraking(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:
Hey guys I need your help regarding this:

My girlfriend and i weren't on talking terms for a while, six months to be precise, but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led, to sex.

But while she was about to leave, I kind of saw some drugs in her bag, when I asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection.

Meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. But one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with HIV or some other STDs.

I don't know what to do regarding this issue but I'm planning on dealing with her if i get to find out she infected me with any STD on purpose...

Need advice guys and girls.
learn your lesson, don't fvck ladies you have saw for long raw. Do test first if u can't use condom.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Chubhie: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2019
Crofton:
cheesy

Op, You no see condom buy ?
HIV has smartly evolved. Durex and gold circle needs to be upgraded to match this newly discovered evolution.

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by executive12: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Serves you right

[img]https://images./5FoshPOqwYscUfLicvraft.gif[/img]

'Baddest' guy. Funny meme there.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by kalvoken(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

My girlfriend and i weren't on talking terms for a while, six months to be precise, but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led, to sex.

But while she was about to leave, I kind of saw some drugs in her bag, when I asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection.

Meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. But one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with HIV or some other STDs.

I don't know what to do regarding this issue but I'm planning on dealing with her if i get to find out she infected me with any STD on purpose...

So what are the occurrences You tori is not complete

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Chubhie: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2019
koffsman:
Deal with her or go for test now and in 3 months time go for another test and after 3 months go for another and stay fucking far away from her she wants to destroy ur life and why the Bleep will u have sex with her after staying away from each other for 6 months guy u need better slap whathe stupid memory lane oga and u forgot condom shame on u dude
The wait is enough to kill a man. It just for some few minutes of pleasure. Human beings sef

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Pope22(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2019
If you are suspecting that she has given you some STD or HIV, simply sleep with her back and transfer it to her undecided....idiot

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Trutherme: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

You should be running, not walking to visit any good hospital or doctor right now.
You let yourself down by going raw but you may be ok depending on how fast you act.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by prciouschika(f): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Please what's PEP?
Salutem:

Get yourself tested and be sure of your HIV status, however, you ve come way too long "a week" which is quite to long for you assuming she is HIV positive, you should have been on PEP not later than 72hours after the sex.....

Also did you by chance get to know or familiarize with the drug's name?.......That would give hint on what she's likely managing
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by prciouschika(f): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Please what's PEP?
CosmicGoat:
Guy go find pep and drink before its too late
Suspicion won't save you from danger o
You had better find it before 72 hours goes out. If it does, you're OYO o
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Chubhie: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Powersurge:

People get mind for naija oo. Someone will meet new person or someone you have not seen for a long time, and he will just dive in raw! I hail oo. I was with a lady sometimes ago. That was our second time. CD got finished in the middle of the night. Babe said I should go in raw that she trusted me. I laughed. In mind I was like, do I trust you? No show. She was angry. I just slept off like a log of wood. No come use your own destroy my life.

Go for test. And do it again after 3 months. All the best.
You for use nylon nw. Great self restriction. A lil alcohol in your system would've nudged you to take the plunge raw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by executive12: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:
Post exposure.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Sweeetheart(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2019
you fvcked up

you're and your gf aren't in talking terms for 6 months or you guys break up. you're not telling yourself the Truth, it's wrong to say you're not in talking terms with your gf for 6months that's broken relationship

so why would you do skin to skin with that kind of lady after she come back. just pray you're not infected and if na toilet infection, use drugs and run afar
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by ikorodureporta: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Confusio say's "An unexamined life is not worth living"
Recently,Just 5months ago a chic who moved into my neighborhood and her breast were standing like needdle,the type that looks like something that wants to pierce Something.
Na because of my own GF dey monitoring Spirit naim make I never join bang that chic even though I would always insist on using protect.
Fast forward to today, It turned out the girl has HIV stage 4.
Someone she infected came with Olukpa to pick her up that very day naim the whole thing cast.na her friends the say she dey talk say them dey use condoms na..
Na Cold enter my body.Even when my GF they ask me u hear wetin happen for area?!Just dey nod like red neck lizard.
So Guys the recklessness is not worth the tussle ohh.Be Guided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Chubhie: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2019
prciouschika:
Please what's PEP?
He prolly meant pap. As in akamu.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by AlphaStyles(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2019
U no talk with person for six months the next u u did when u met was to Nack her puna oga if she wanted to infect u then she has succeeded
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by AlphaStyles(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2019
Elbone2:
Confusio say's "An unexamined life is not worth living"
Recently,Just 5months ago a chic who moved into my neighborhood and her breast were standing like needdle,the type that looks like something that wants to pierce Something.
Na because of her my own GF dey monitoring Spirit naim make I never join bang that chic even though I would always insist on using protect.
Fast forward to today, It turned out the girl has HIV stage 4.
Someone she infected came with Olukpa to pick her up that very day naim the whole thing cast.na her friends the say she dey talk say them dey use condoms na..
Na Cold enter my body.Even when my GF they ask me u hear wetin happen for area?!Just dey nod like red neck lizard.
So Guys the recklessness is not worth the tussle ohh.Be Guided
lolz u Dy lucky oo

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by mum4dgirls: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2019
[uote author=calamitous post=84392400]Hey guys I need your help regarding this:

Need advice guys and girls.[/quote]
Sha pray make e no be HIV, I don't know where u would start, someone that u broke up with for about six months, u can't use your head that protection is needed, o ja rara... dey use your life play Ludo of 5mins enjoyment. mtchew
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by lovingyouhun: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2019
Kastrom:
Why re you nw concluding it's HIV when you didn't see any antiviral drug there. Next time, after diving with parachute kindly help yourself and check the names on the plastic grin mind you once you see names ending with -vir vir bros just run go do test o. But for now, you go still go run test but I am not sure it's HIV.

My dear sone people are wicked, haven't you read of how people change containers of antiritroviral drugs?,, it was so stupid of him to have made luv without condom in the first place, na wah sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2019
if youre sure its HIV you can visit an healthcare for Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), it safer to take the pills not more than 3 days after exposure
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Zombiekiller010: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2019
You mind can't deceive you, i once dump a lady cus she refused condom, i suspect her to be a carrier of those bigman diseases , take note, I'm not a weak guy that a lady can tie down with pregnancy, if she gets pregnant without my approval, she is on her own.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by ndcide(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2019
When you tell people about being chaste they will think you are foolish.

When you tell them about the satanic agenda at work through sex. They will say you are being religious.

The earlier people fight and win the demonic propelled Sex battle of this generation, the earliest they be saved.

Half a word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Codes151(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2019
Una Dey mention pep as if e Dey easily accessible...
Abeg where Una Dey see am?
Salutem:

Get yourself tested and be sure of your HIV status, however, you ve come way too long "a week" which is quite to long for you assuming she is HIV positive, you should have been on PEP not later than 72hours after the sex.....

Also did you by chance get to know or familiarize with the drug's name?.......That would give hint on what she's likely managing

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by George2164(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2019
Oga rush and look for post exposure prophylaxis for HIV. (Zidovudine) or any other.. Take it for 28days or more... Don't stay idle and wait to confirm if she infected you.. If 72hours elapses,you will face the other side of good health if findings prove positive..... Rush now before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2019
Go for test first, it is like you lack self control.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Theboss100(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2019
CosmicGoat:
What is pep?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by collinsVP: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2019
CosmicGoat:

Pls what is pep?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by mbourie(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2019
To be carnally minded is DEATH, but to be spiritually minded is LIFE and PEACE....

Take that word of God serious and you will free yourself from thinking and depression.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by sylve11: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2019
executive12:
As long as it is not hiv, you can always successfully treat any std she might have infected you with.
If it's hiv, then you've got a big problem. No cure. You can only manage the infection with arv's to keep from developing into full blown aids.
Go for test and repeat after six months. Meanwhile, engage her to find out what infection she got. Let her know that you need to know in order to get the appropriate treatment.

the only sensible comment. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Lady In My Life, My Burden. / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.