Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (54219 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by roladex(f): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2019
DonBenny77:
Chai all these girls with staphilococus infection oh!
Did you skin dive?
jamb question.before nko.do infections get in with a cd
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by juwoonn(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Serves you right

[img]https://images./5FoshPOqwYscUfLicvraft.gif[/img]
Nigerians are wicked...this is another confirmation.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by drezzyx(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2019
CosmicGoat:
Guy go find pep and drink before its too late
Suspicion won't save you from danger o
You had better find it before 72 hours goes out. If it does, you're OYO o
Which one is pep...

Or are you referring to pep guardiola?

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by frankoben(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2019
If that is the case then you are HIV positive as well
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by megareal: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:
Hey guys I need your help regarding this:

My girlfriend and i weren't on talking terms for a while, six months to be precise, but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led, to sex.

But while she was about to leave, I kind of saw some drugs in her bag, when I asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection.

Meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. But one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with HIV or some other STDs.

I don't know what to do regarding this issue but I'm planning on dealing with her if i get to find out she infected me with any STD on purpose...

Need advice guys and girls.
Even if its true and she infected you, rush to any government hospital for PEP, that is if your exposure time isn't up to 72 hours. They will test you, counsel you if need be and place you on the retrovirals. This may effectively stop the virus from taking hold if you have been infected. PEP works better if you take it early.

Also, if she has been on her meds for long, though infected, her viral load may be suppressed enough not to infect you.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Essential(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

My girlfriend and i weren't on talking terms for a while, six months to be precise, but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led, to sex.

But while she was about to leave, I kind of saw some drugs in her bag, when I asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection.

Meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. But one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with HIV or some other STDs.

I don't know what to do regarding this issue but I'm planning on dealing with her if i get to find out she infected me with any STD on purpose...

Dont suspect her, just go for test.
I work in a pharmacy, the most common treatment girls come for is toilet infection including married women.
I hope it is not what u are thinking. Pls next time use condom.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by hobson9000(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2019
SalafRider:
You both been off communication for six months, she came back and bleeped her raw. Na you mumu pass.

d guy mumu i swear...
she even told him dat mrnin she needed money to treat some vaginal infection, after all of dis u went ahead to skin dive and now u need advice .
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Trapkvng2f(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2019
Diswan don get fault
TheExecutioner:
Serves you right

[img]https://images./5FoshPOqwYscUfLicvraft.gif[/img]
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by roladex(f): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

Please where can i get one around lagos ?
so u have hiv
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2019
sha jew na jew 1 slap that bag 4 be ur own to check and clear your doubt
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Thunday1005(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Confirm the name of the drug first
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by greatbrian(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2019
DonBenny77:
Chai all these girls with staphilococus infection oh!
Did you skin dive?

He obviously did. Can't you see the pain in his writeup?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by DonBenny77(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2019
roladex:
jamb question.before nko.do infections get in with a cd
They get in oh! Via kissing, mouth action even sweating
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Brightgem(f): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2019
We don't care. Sleep around, you carry ur cross. Since you were thinking with stuff in middle of ya leg
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by cooltola(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2019
No one is perfect but stop having sex outside marriage. Live your life pleasing God. If you are, please stop and wait till you get married. Go and see a doctor so you can treated and hope u are HIV negative
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Tonyspecial(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Everybody get HIV bro! is either u are HIV positive or u are HIV negative, chikina
calamitous:

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Elvinho2244(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

After 6 months, she gets back in talking terms and yiu had sex, na so u like Bleep..

Bro please quickly go for HIV test and others, to quickly ascertain ur health status, but you Bleep up sha
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by BonPatrick(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Lol
tee59:
Lack of self control. Your girlfriend came back after a six months break, and the next was, sex. You have already dug your grave.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by felixray2010(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Stay there and be suspecting, don't run for your life
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by DonBenny77(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Jman06:
Idiotic slowpoke!!! Instead of paying attention to learn the details about the organism, you googled some half truth about MRSA and now hold such as a fact about staph!
Staph on its own is not a sexually transmitted infection like your trado medical practitioners make it appear! It is in fact, one of the normal bacterial flora that can be found on the body of even animals and humans who aren't sexually developed.
It only becomes a problem when it breaks the immune barriers of the body and enters the blood circulation, in that case it weakens the immune system and cause opportunistic infections. It can break into the body through several ways and not necessarily through sexual contact.

Methicillin-resistant staph aureus is just a strain of staph aureus that is resistant to the antibiotics- methicillin. It is also spread through several ways including through consumption of improperly cooked infected chickens and poultry products. It is not necessarily spread through sexual contact alone as to warrant being classified as an STD.
So, stop blaming your girlfriend for your staph infection and own up to the fact that you're a dirty pig who can't maintain cleanliness.

Now, the above information which I have passed to your ignorant self is some conc knowledge stored in the deepest part of my cerebrum not some halfhearted info from google. So, pay me for the tutorial!
You are just more confused than I thought I never mentioned staph. I said staphilococus infection all along and I insist it is sexually transmitted among a lot of other ways like kissing, body contact with someone infected, sweating or sharing stuff.
If a lady has staphilococus infection and you sleep with her you go catch even if you use a condom. One can contact via body contact and sweating.
Your mumu plenty sha it's not by plenty grammar oh!
So you mean if you sleep wit a lady that has staphilococus infection without condom you won't contact.
Abi is it "sexually transmitted" that is confusing you like this. Take note I never said it is contacted only via sex.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Successdude(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2019
CosmicGoat:
pls what's pep ?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Tonyspecial(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Successdude:
pls what's pep ?
post-exposure prophylaxis
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Ifywildrose1(f): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Dey there dey suspect, u better do the needful
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by ikyTech(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Abi
CosmicGoat:
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Orhevus: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2019
Lol

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by todugo(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2019
When they say do not dive in raw you
wount listen now your eye don open grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by pennywys(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

brother u are positive grin grin grin
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Jman06(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2019
DonBenny77:

You are just more confused than I thought I never mentioned staph. I said staphilococus infection all along and I insist it is sexually transmitted among a lot of other ways like kissing, body contact with someone infected, sweating or sharing stuff.
If a lady has staphilococus infection and you sleep with her you go catch even if you use a condom. One can contact via body contact and sweating.
Your mumu plenty sha it's not by plenty grammar oh!
So you mean if you sleep wit a lady that has staphilococus infection without condom you won't contact.
Abi is it "sexually transmitted" that is confusing you like this. Take note I never said it is contacted only via sex.
Typical Nigerian ignoramus!
Instead of accepting your obvious ignorance, you're still arguing with me!
Let me continue to educate you sha...

There are bacterial infections that are typically classified as STDs like gonorrhea, syphillis, Clamydia etc. Such infections are typically spread through sexual intercourse with infected persons. They have higher chances of being spread through sexual contact regardless of the person's immune system.

Yes, you can have intercourse with a lady who has staph on some parts of her body and not be infected provided your immune system is strong and you do not have open wound that may come in contact with infected parts of her body. Besides, the acidity of the vagina and the presence of other bacteria that help protect the vagina may not support the growth of staph in the vagina, even when it may be thriving on other parts of her body surface.

Staph mostly break into the body through things like open wound, infected needles and other medical devices like catheter, IUD and unsterilized surgical devices, as well as ingestion of improperly cooked infected meat and poultry/dairy products especially in the case of MRSA.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by knowhowk: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2019
calamitous:

.Anybody can be infected if Caution is not In place ,Taken caution should be done wisely ,She is your Friend ,a close one I think ,She demands money from you to buy drugs ,With love and care quietly talk to her with a low tone that you love her and don't want anything bad to hurt her health ,Tell her a Medical diagnose is Proper before taking drugs then Suggest to her to go for a Proper Diagnose ,Look arround for a Diagnostic Centre .Test to show bacteria Is different from the one to reveal Bacterial Infection .To clear your Confusion ,Tell the Laboratory scientist to carry out a blood culture test for her ,As for HIV just mention XYZ don't just loud it that You want her tested for HIV just mention XYZ the Lab.Scientist would Understand as fears of the unknown might made her not to Succumb ,Just lecture her that Bacteria is not a big deal but to have a good direction of drugs Usage ,reason for the Test .The Blood culture would reveal the bacteria responsible for the infection if it's HIV the XYZ would reveal as well .My little Advise .Regard to U.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by witworth(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2019
am now suspecting you.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by DonBenny77(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jman06:
Typical Nigerian ignoramus!
Instead of accepting your obvious ignorance, you're still arguing with me!
Let me continue to educate you sha...

There are bacterial infections that are typically classified as STDs like gonorrhea, syphillis, Clamydia etc. Such infections are typically spread through sexual intercourse with infected persons. They have higher chances of being spread through sexual contact regardless of the person's immune system.

Yes, you can have intercourse with a lady who has staph on some parts of her body and not be infected provided your immune system is strong and you do not have open wound that may come in contact with infected parts of her body. Besides, the acidity of the vagina and the presence of other bacteria that help protect the vagina may not support the growth of staph in the vagina, even when it may be thriving on other parts of her body surface.

Staph mostly break into the body through things like open wound, infected needles and other medical devices like catheter, IUD and unsterilized surgical devices, as well as ingestion of improperly cooked infected meat and poultry/dairy products especially in the case of MRSA.
Too much rubbish.
Simple if you sleep with an infected girlfriend without protection, you will contact and so it is sexually transmitted.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Afodot0022(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
OP ...Chai...Ur village people are using 5G on top your matter. What came over you? she already alerted you about the danger that she had infection and you still went ahead to accept the danger. Is that how severely sex starved you have been lately. chai...hope you have bought your casket cos the virus are already dancing oya jo soapy in your body system. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.