Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. (20172 Views)

Alaghodaro Summit Not A Govt Parastatal, Has No Office In Govt House - Edo Govt / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / How Does One Get A Government Appointment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Youngzedd(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
The fight against corruption should start from civil service.

They will delay your destiny tire. Nigeria civil service is filled with incompetent people.

All my experiences haven't been pleasant, all crappy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by favourite787899: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
It happened in my school days we all queued under the sun just to change our school fees tellers to receipt. This woman was just delaying for nothing. We had to check what she was doing only to discover she was playing Zuma on her phone. The experience was annoying cuz she could see clearly that people we were much waiting for her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Dee60: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
SON nko?
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by SarkinYarki: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
hergists:

Risky move. In as much as I don't support her attitude, don't you think that you went to the extreme in dealing with her?

Thats the right thing to do , if we report all of them one by one they will be sent out of the system and the system will become better

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by hysteriabox(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
that's heartless.. And you are happy somebody lost their job because of you. I am in no way in support of the way you got treated. But habba how can you get some one sacked in this harsh economy and you have peace of mind. You dont know if she is her family's bread winner..
Hmm
It's this chop-chop mentality that keeps us from going anywhere.
Immediate gratification can make us do anything.
This same excuse will arise when she is caught embezzling or being morally bankrupt.
The stake has to be raised... Anyhow, it must

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
One day the students/ alumnis of business administration department(Esut) will talk about what we see at the hands of women in the HOD office. To see your result Money! Come for clearance Money! Submit project Money! I have never met a sane woman in the whole department, lecturers inclusive

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by mysticgal(f): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
look at them? You know exactly how you feel when you see another woman in position.. Don't think I don't know.. Just continue. One day it's Shall be your turn
You must be so incompetent to think sorry solves incompetence. Let me not kill you with words as you are depressed. Mtcheew

Your next mention would be ignored

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by internetparrot: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please take several seats.

Your type is the reason why we have widespread indiscipline in our systems. If she can't do her job well, she should be sacked and let another willing person take over.

When she was tearing the letter and acting all bossy, she never thought about the consequences cos she felt she was untouchable.

She should go home and sleep in hunger. Rubbish
Depressed101:
that's heartless.. And you are happy somebody lost their job because of you. I am in no way in support of the way you got treated. But habba how can you get some one sacked in this harsh economy and you have peace of mind. You dont know if she is her family's bread winner..

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by mysticgal(f): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
slowpoison1:
One day the students/ alumnis of business administration department(Esut) will talk about what we see at the hands of women in the HOD office. To see your result Money! Come for clearance Money! Submit project Money! I have never met a sane woman in the whole department, lecturers inclusive

I can attest to this. One woman in vc’s office saw shege from me, she was a bloody thorn in the ass.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by mysticgal(f): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
internetparrot:
Please take several seats.

Your type is the reason why we have widespread indiscipline in our systems. If she can't do her job well, she should be sacked and let another willing person take over.

When she was tearing the letter and acting all bossy, she never thought about the consequences cos she felt she was untouchable.

She should go home and sleep in hunger. Rubbish

God bless you

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Babalegba(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
amiibaby:
I submitted a letter in FIRS and the letter was torn by a lady at TPS all because the have a replica of that letter in their file and she is already stamped it and can't release it cos her signature is in it. When I asked her to just cancel her signature and return my letter she insisted on it being destroyed sat on the waiting chair waiting for her to make up her mind all of a sudden she tore the letter right to my face... I left there and came back the following day with a letter copying the regional office the head office the chairman and to whom it may concern within a second all the people in FIRS came including her and was begging me but I didn't bulge I submitted it and emailed the rest... I heard she has been sacked from FIRS.... Its good to know ur onion
Heartlessness and Nigerians are five and six. You could have corrected her but the Nigerian in you won at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Digriz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
She suppose to know that she might be sacked because of her attitude yet she persisted,she will turn a new leaf if she gets another job. Even her husband or friends will condemn her attitude and no one will pity her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by frugal(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
hergists:
I'll go first.

I had to collect an envelope from NIPOST. Met with the woman in charge and she had this air of importance all around her.

At first, she checked my receipt and delayed me for about 20 minutes at the counter without telling me where she is going to. She just left me there. I didn't talk. I waited.

Then, she asked me to write my name and address at the back of the envelope. And left me for another 10 minutes or so.

Then, she came back to tell me to sign at the front of the envelope. I did that too. But I wondered why she didn't ask me to do this at a go.

All in all, I spent almost 30 minutes to collect an envelope that shouldn't take up to 5 minutes.

If Nigeria is to move forward and progress, the reform should start from these government agencies.

Your turn,

You just described majority of civil servants worldwide. Although Naija takes the cake.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Very typical of them. They know me as being quiet and reserved, so they don't mind wasting my time...but last month or 3 weeks ago, I showed them the other side of me, shouted at them all for wasting my time! Imagine, the man there was just parading, using me to do other things...I gave him a very hot piece of my mind as I was running late for work too, they were all shocked and attended to me fast.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by capitalzero: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
amiibaby:
I submitted a letter in FIRS and the letter was torn by a lady at TPS all because the have a replica of that letter in their file and she is already stamped it and can't release it cos her signature is in it. When I asked her to just cancel her signature and return my letter she insisted on it being destroyed sat on the waiting chair waiting for her to make up her mind all of a sudden she tore the letter right to my face... I left there and came back the following day with a letter copying the regional office the head office the chairman and to whom it may concern within a second all the people in FIRS came including her and was begging me but I didn't bulge I submitted it and emailed the rest... I heard she has been sacked from FIRS.... Its good to know ur onion

lovely

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Habeyy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
I understand your view
But the bitter truth must be revealed
We shouldn't sacrifice sanity because we don't want the perpetrator to suffer consequences.
Why don't you consider the stress,neglect,loss and irreparable damages the victims suffer

Let us all stop acting like gods when we simply need to apply morals,conscience and operational ethics

The woman lost her job because she didn't do it well
Simple as that
Shallom

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by MusaDanladi1: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
amiibaby:
Useless woman, now who's the boss grin

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by PotatoSalad(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
look at them? You know exactly how you feel when you see another woman in position.. Don't think I don't know.. Just continue. One day it's Shall be your turn
Don't be a fool and still be proud to display it.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by 2nattie(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
hergists:

Risky move. In as much as I don't support her attitude, don't you think that you went to the extreme in dealing with her?

Dont see how this is risky or going to the extreme. People have to do their jobs the way they should be done. She asked for the sack

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by tejiri4(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
That what you get when you recruit people based on connection. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Their mentality is backward.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by ramatintin(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
she should have know better yet she felt untouchable cos of the Nigeria mentality do nothing de happen.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Habeyy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Babalegba:
Heartlessness and Nigerians are five and six. You could have corrected her but the Nigerian in you won at the end of the day.
How could she had done dat
Were they given "rules ,guidelines and civil service rules together

Nigerians and crude mentality

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Eagba(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
if you're near me now, i would have strangled you and kick you to curb like the animal you are. but you know what? I'll ignore you like the fool you are. your lots are the problem with Nigeria and the black race at large. ( damn! i had to log in because of this fool)

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
chiommy123:
In fact there is nothing like customer service in this country but if you need insult ontop go to govt offices

I have never been insulted.

Even once.
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Habeyy:

I understand your view
But the bitter truth must be revealed
We shouldn't sacrifice sanity because we don't want the perpetrator to suffer consequences.o
Why don't you consider the stress,neglect,loss and irreparable damages the victims suffer

Let us all stop acting like gods when we simply need to apply morals,conscience and operational ethics

The woman lost her job because she didn't do it well
Simple as that
Shallom

Even in a developed country, she will not be sacked.
That was wickedness from those u think that are backing u.
She will be warned. That's all.

Don't worry, what goes around comes around, u have made one enemy for life. And unless it's not Nigeria, u will also do what she did and I hope karma visits you.
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Raysleek: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
angry
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Raysleek: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
And they wonder how nipost got this bad

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by vezycash(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
oz4real83:
This is exactly the same reason Nigerian importers choose to use the ports of neighbouring countries instead of Nigerian ports. We make life difficult for ourselves all in the name of patronage. A Nigerian worker, agency, ministry or institution being paid to work always feels they are doing somebody favour by working. This mindset must change.

In other words, this is what Shogun Orochi should solve instead of blocking border.
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by internetparrot: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Babalegba:
Listen to yourself please, or better put, read to understand and not to apportion blame.

If you still think the lady was heartless, maybe I wish you keep meeting such inconsiderate and incompetent staff for the rest of your life.
"Heartful" person.

Rubbish should never be condoned.

Many people will gladly take her job, thank God someone deserving will be offered the job

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Phrankin(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
Do you know that you are heartless. Do you know the number of graduates in this country without any job and you want her to stay in that position forever. Let her give other people a chance.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Habeyy:

How could she had done dat
Were they given "rules ,guidelines and civil service rules together

Nigerians and crude mentality

The person she got their letterheads from, did they obey the civil service rules?
They did exactly the same thing that lady did.
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by vezycash(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Digriz:
She suppose to know that she might be sacked because of her attitude yet she persisted,she will turn a new leaf if she gets another job. Even her husband or friends will condemn her attitude and no one will pity her.

Irresponsible children who always push blames to someone else, never admitting their own fault can't suddenly metamorphose into responsible adults. Her type will just resent the person who got her sacked and not learn the lesson.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Reconstructed Road Network In Victoria Island / Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Former Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah Hands Over To New COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.