Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. (20182 Views)

Alaghodaro Summit Not A Govt Parastatal, Has No Office In Govt House - Edo Govt / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / How Does One Get A Government Appointment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
that's heartless.. And you are happy somebody lost their job because of you. I am in no way in support of the way you got treated. But habba how can you get some one sacked in this harsh economy and you have peace of mind. You dont know if she is her family's bread winner..

I guess the Lady that tire an official document is loving, right?

Are you a government worker?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by tot(f): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
sassysure:

Why will you jail her?
It's obvious u cannot run a vast organisation
I know firs like the back of my hand. What the woman did is obviously very wrong. I never supported that.
That is how it is in hot organisations like that. Man know man. Somebody want to get in through the woman.
She want to get in also but through powers bigger than the woman. So are they all not the same? She won. Good but resulting in sack because her letter head was torn?
It's just power play and she was used. Firs is like former nepa hq. New recruits are used as pawns by the power above and a lot happen in there. She must have painted a horrible picture that made them sack the lady. She is still out there. She has her people inside the premises.
U don't excel in institutions like firs with emotions but logic. don't make yourself available for chess masters. U will be destroyed and the chess play continues.

Painted a picture how?
Is it not the ACTIONS of the woman we are talking about here? Please please please let us all learn to be accountable for our actions instead of trying to blame someone else.

As for your first comment, when you establish your own company, you can run it with sentiments. Any successful organisation has rules and regulations and they MUST be followed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Habeyy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
kingxsamz:

Stfu ...
Don't bother replying him grin
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Oyerinde16(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:

The FIRS is a revenue generating agency. Tearing an official document in such instance could be fraudulent.

She's lucky she was only sacked and not jailed.

Her destiny in life is to be a scapegoat to others. She definitely has achieved her purpose.

let me state this categorically... official documents or correspondence not needed or has being tampered with are destroyed immediately.. you tear it in four pieces and discard it. if the lady felt there was another copy n no need for duplicate, she has the right to trash it right in front of you and throw it into the bin...

before our brothers cash out ahead.
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Thats the right thing to do , if we report all of them one by one they will be sent out of the system and the system will become better

Exactly my brother

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Habeyy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
tot:

Painted a picture how?
Is it not the ACTIONS of the woman we are talking about here? Please please please let us all learn to be accountable for our actions instead of trying to blame someone else.

As for your first comment, when you establish your own company, you can run it with sentiments but any successful organisation has rules and regulations and they MUST be followed.
Nigerians are hypocrites

They will never own up to their actions

They will never be accountable
Never

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by VillagePipu: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oyerinde16:

let me state this categorically... official documents or correspondence not needed or has being tampered with are destroyed immediately.. you tear it in four pieces and discard it. if the lady felt there was another copy n no need for duplicate, she has the right to trash it right in front of you and throw it into the bin...

grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by kstyle2(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
that's heartless.. And you are happy somebody lost their job because of you. I am in no way in support of the way you got treated. But habba how can you get some one sacked in this harsh economy and you have peace of mind. You dont know if she is her family's bread winner..
people like you are the reason why this nation is going down daily. A woman acted in an unprofessional manner, which probably isn't the first time she's done that and she should be excused? Her sack will serve as a deterrent to others who exhibit such behaviours. Go to airports and see how immigration officers collect bribe with reckless abandon and threaten customers that if they don't bulge, they would miss their flight. Do you know that if a spy camera can be worn by a passenger who is been forced to bribe these immigration guys, and those involved lose their jobs, and jailed for such, you will never hear of such act because no one knows if he'll be next but we tend to tolerate rubbish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Oyerinde16(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Blueelf:

I guess the Lady that tire an official document is loving, right?
Are you a government worker?
let me state this categorically... official documents or correspondence not needed or has being tampered with are destroyed immediately.. you tear it in four pieces and discard it. if the lady felt there was another copy n no need for duplicate, she has the right to trash it right in front of you and throw it into the bin... before our brothers cash out ahead.
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by tot(f): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Habeyy:

Nigerians are hypocrites

They will never own up to their actions

They will never be accountable
Never

So annoying, I can't imagine someone trying to justify such bad behaviour.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
mysticgal:

I can attest to this. One woman in vc’s office saw shege from me, she was a bloody thorn in the ass.

I agree with all you've said. On a lighter note, its usually those middle aged women with big breasts that are usually wicked and imcompetent

1 Like

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Oyerinde16(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
amiibaby:
I submitted a letter in FIRS and the letter was torn by a lady at TPS all because the have a replica of that letter in their file and she is already stamped it and can't release it cos her signature is in it. When I asked her to just cancel her signature and return my letter she insisted on it being destroyed sat on the waiting chair waiting for her to make up her mind all of a sudden she tore the letter right to my face... I left there and came back the following day with a letter copying the regional office the head office the chairman and to whom it may concern within a second all the people in FIRS came including her and was begging me but I didn't bulge I submitted it and emailed the rest... I heard she has been sacked from FIRS.... Its good to know ur onion

let me state this categorically... official
documents or correspondence not needed or
has being tampered with are destroyed
immediately.. you tear it in four pieces and
discard it. if the lady felt there was another
copy n no need for duplicate, she has the right
to trash it right in front of you and throw it
into the bin...
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by tot(f): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
kstyle2:
people like you are the reason why this nation is going down daily. A woman acted in an unprofessional manner, which probably isn't the first time she's done that and she should be excused? Her sack will serve as a deterrent to others who exhibit such behaviours. Go to airports and see how immigration officers collect bribe with reckless abandon and threaten customers that if they don't bulge, they would miss their flight. Do you know that if a spy camera can be worn by a passenger who is been forced to bribe these immigration guys, and those involved lose their jobs, and jailed for such, you will never hear of such act because no one knows if he'll be next but we tend to tolerate rubbish

Well said.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by VillagePipu: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
sassysure:

Why will you jail her?
It's obvious u cannot run a vast organisation
I know firs like the back of my hand. What the woman did is obviously very wrong. I never supported that.
That is how it is in hot organisations like that. Man know man. Somebody want to get in through the woman.
She want to get in also but through powers bigger than the woman. So are they all not the same? She won. Good but resulting in sack because her letter head was torn?
It's just power play and she was used. Firs is like former nepa hq. New recruits are used as pawns by the power above and a lot happen in there. She must have painted a horrible picture that made them sack the lady. She is still out there. She has her people inside the premises.
U don't excel in institutions like firs with emotions but logic. don't make yourself available for chess masters. U will be destroyed and the chess play continues.
[/s]

It's the chess play and organisational politics that made her tear the letter?
Or what exactly are you saying?

People with defective thinking like yours are not fit to herd animals not to talk of leading humans.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by mysticgal(f): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Blueelf:

I agree with all you've said. On a lighter note, its usually those middle aged women with big breasts that are usually wicked and imcompetent
Add fat to it biko. Fat, lazy and greedy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Babalegba:
Heartlessness and Nigerians are five and six. You could have corrected her but the Nigerian in you won at the end of the day.

How was she heartless. Did she tell you that she tried correcting her and the woman didn't take to correction?

Stop encouraging evil. I notice those feeling sorry for the incompetent govt worker are govt workers themselves

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by francesawesome(f): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
you're even heartless with your comment. Because its not you it happened to. They see themselves as God. She has family is that why she treats people like scum

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by mysticgal(f): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]

It's the chess play and organisational politics that made her tear the letter?
Or what exactly are you saying?

People with defective thinking like yours, you're not fit to herd animals not to talk of leading humans.
Please arguing with her will do no good. An arrogant self seeking prick was sacked and people keep defending their actions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by KingAzubuike(f): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
Oga shut up there and stop being emotional. Even if she die you don't have to pity her.. most of them are stone hearted and cruel.. why you dey behave like woman like this

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Habeyy:

How could she had done dat
Were they given "rules ,guidelines and civil service rules together

Nigerians and crude mentality

Don't mind them

Tomorrow, the said govt worker will go to church asking enemies of Nigeria to die by fire. If God were to answer all such prayers, many govt workers will be no more

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Habeyy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
matinos28:
I went to trekked for more than 30 minutes with thight shoes to phcn office in my area to pay around 4pm on getting there the lady told me she was tired that I should come back the next day (this is someone that have been sitting down all day). I asked her how she can be more tired than me that trekked to this place and she said na me sabi. Tomorrow if I report her and she gets sacked some fools will come here and say I am wicked. people are looking for jobs, those who have it should sit up or be replaced
That is just it bro

Sometimes I do think many Nigerians cannot be free fro slavery

You cannot progress more than the level of of ur thought

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
sassysure:

Even in a developed country, she will not be sacked.
That was wickedness from those u think that are backing u.
She will be warned. That's all.

Don't worry, what goes around comes around, u have made one enemy for life. And unless it's not Nigeria, u will also do what she did and I hope karma visits you.

Sis, maybe she had been warned severally. From the story, she looked like a serial offender. Why tear an official document like that with no remorse. That's something only a heartless person will do.
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Habeyy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
eduman365:

She should have thought of her family and the bread she wins for them before behaving in an unprofessional way. Left to you, nobody should face the consequences of their actions, we should just maintain the status quo right? Pardon trigger happy policemen, pardon dubious officials, pardon politicians, but do they pardon the people they're supposed to serve?

We need reorientation in this country. There is a difference between mercy and duty...

Thank you bro for the insightful knowledge

You reason well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by francesawesome(f): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
favourite787899:
It happened in my school days we all queued under the sun just to change our school fees tellers to receipt. This woman was just delaying for nothing. We had to check what she was doing only to discover she was playing Zuma on her phone. The experience was annoying cuz she could see clearly that people we were much waiting for her.
very common in the university. My course adviser character was worse. To get her signature on your course form will take ages. She's hardly around, if you now finally see her she will tell you she's not in a good mood and send you out.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
vezycash:

In other words, this is what [b]Shogun Orochi [/b]should solve instead of blocking border.

Funny ....very funny but true.

The boss serpent must solve it
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Babalegba(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Blueelf:

How was she heartless. Did she tell you that she tried correcting her and the woman didn't take to correction?

Stop encouraging evil. I notice those feeling sorry for the incompetent govt worker are govt workers themselves
It was clearly stated in the post that the victim and other staff members begged the poster but she refused their entreaties. Being a heartless human being is not good and Nigerians are generally too callous for my liking
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by lakeside30: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
LASU,LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY ,OJO, is the worst, they will frustrate your life to eternity
Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
matinos28:
I went to trekked for more than 30 minutes with thight shoes to phcn office in my area to pay around 4pm on getting there the lady told me she was tired that I should come back the next day (this is someone that have been sitting down all day). I asked her how she can be more tired than me that trekked to this place and she said na me sabi. Tomorrow if I report her and she gets sacked some fools will come here and say I am wicked. people are looking for jobs, those who have it should sit up or be replaced

Okay. Imagine this now

Guy, if you can, get her sacked. Even if she has terminal cancer, feel no remorse. Yes, since they have decided to behave like animals, treat them as such

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Babalegba:
It was clearly stated in the post that the victim and other staff members begged the poster but she refused their entreaties. Being a heartless human being is not good and Nigerians are generally too callous for my liking

Bros, the poster may have begged the fake demi-god govt worker too when she was acting like voltron. See it from both sides.

If this is what being callous means (sacking an incompetent and evil govt worker), then I want to be the master of callousness

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Yankee101: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
We miss Argungu.

He brought some sanity and light to the nigerian postal services. But died before actualizing all his reforms.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Blueelf: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
tot:

Painted a picture how?

As for your first comment, when you establish your own company, you can run it with sentiments. Any successful organisation has rules and regulations and they MUST be followed.

Ohhhhh...I so love your comment. Talking about chess and scrabble like say power play na better thing.

Power or no power.....if an incompetent asshole gets sacked, then I'm good

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. by Habeyy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
tot:

So annoying, I can't imagine someone trying to justify such bad behaviour.
my sister
We go dey alright las las

The way so called educated youth reason this days is the bane of underdevelopment and poverty amongst the youth

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" / "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Nnamdi Azikiwe Sworn In As Nigeria's First President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.