Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings (2079 Views)

Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Bra / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Jokerman(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lol... I and my partner have decided to do a simple wedding...

Court
Traditional
Church wedding( From church everyone is served food and everything ends there ... No reception, no renting halls ( too expensive- least in my ambiance is 300k/day) just imagine ...

All these to save cost. People are just coming to eat rather than help angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Frank123Tim: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is one of the many reasons many people are yet to settle down. The boy doesn't have enough money but still they want the boy to do big wedding. BIG WEDDING DOES NOT DECIDE HOW LONG THE WEDDING WILL LAST
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Pelxmiye(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2019
Frank123Tim:
This is one of the many reasons many people are yet to settle down. The boy doesn't have enough money but still they want the boy to do big wedding. BIG WEDDING DOES NOT DECIDE HOW LONG THE WEDDING WILL LAST

E tire me oh...my friend who's still very young is already married..he and his wife decided they won't follow the norm..did registry.. traditional and church wedding and that was it..too of dem to plan to live the country together anytime soon .they both have hustling spirit..and both have common grounds which made it easy for them to decide on a simple weddings..any geh thing of even 1millionaire wedding when you make 150k..jappa

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Bola146(f): 5:04am On Nov 28, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
my cousin wife said same thing but only traditional wedding we Don dea count million

10 people in a sitting room would spend millions lier undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Bola146:

10 people in a sitting room would spend millions lier undecided
I didn't see only 10 when we got there and the list looks like a family yearly budget. the only thing missing is condoms

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Pelxmiye(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I didn't see only 10 when we got there and the list looks like a family yearly budget. the only thing missing is condoms

Can you make heaven with this kinda comment cool cool..hahahaha.."only thing missing was condoms".mehn.. that's. My advice..all these " I can't kill myself gehs" leave them for the Yahoo yahoo guys...aristos..they don't need your good loving..nah money Dem need..in this age and time Nigeria is in..any geh who doesn't see the need for judicious spending..just jappa..don't even try to manage or say she will change..cos she won't. I for one I'm a big fan of huge.wedding anniversaries.they are a better celebration of love that has lasted for years..

Today people don't even spend time to really know each other in Relationships,they just jappa straight to wedding preparations. So me I'm gonna probably do my wedding anniversaries huge than any wedding...but wedding anniversaries are a true test of time unlike wedding.. anything could happen next few months..and una don spend like your life counts on it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2019
I love small weddings. Family only if possible
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Godiloveu(f): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Darkseid:
Gawd I hate big weddings, most times it's just for show off. I attended a cousin's wedding last month (first wedding I attended in almost ten years), it was mostly about the big personalities and bride's family. Introduction and hailing of dignitaries took half of the time, with some people having almost ten titles, I was like WTF, at the end I no still see better food chop angry angry

For me the perfect wedding is one with less than twenty guests. The one that drives me nuts the most is the asoebi women, I don't even see the point, bridal train nko, I no see the point.

Dear future wife, take note; it's either a small wedding or you foot 95% of the cost, either way if I see people wearing asoebi, marriage don end be that.

Stories undecided na ur type go carry wedding go Dubai....begin oppress pole for nairaland with pre wedding foto upandan

For ur info, most big weddings this days na d babe dey sponsor 85%
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Pelxmiye(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Godiloveu:

Stories undecided na ur type go carry wedding go Dubai....begin oppress pole for nairaland with pre wedding foto upandan

For ur info, most big weddings this days na d babe dey sponsor 85%

Godiloveu...eesey kini shocked shocked shocked ..I didn't hear you right.. that's just the few percentage of women who wanna remove or support their husbands in every way they can..nothing is wrong with big marriage dear...we are just advocating seeing the big picture which is the marriage which comes right after the wedding...if both are buoyant well enough..still it makes no sense..so people you don't even know from Adam or have been years since you last saw them and voila!you are spending in millions to make them enjoy your wedding like there is a "best wedding"plaque to be given to you
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Beosten(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
mezarddinny:
Should we say Big Weddings are an expression of the poverty mentality of the black man

You just showed how shallow your thinking is, expensive weddings is not only in black culture, in fact it is in every culture, people all over the world are known to throw extravagant weddings. Weddings in indian culture is such a big affair that it is done in days or even weeks and the whole neighbourhood is shut down.

You need to improve your self esteem and the way you think about black people, every race has people who behave in a crude and belligerent way, it is not only black race. There aren't any ills that only happen in the black culture. Before labelling black people as bad because of what other people do, try to read more on it, reading won't kill you.

Who send this one all the story above? And if you check well, e no fine.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings by Pelxmiye(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Beosten:

Who send this one all the story above? And if you check well, e no fine.

Somebody don break your heart into tiny pieces abi sad sad sad sad...hmmmm...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Twin Sisters To Be Lesbian Partners? / How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir / Should I Be Scared????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.