Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,486 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys (2553 Views)

Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. / I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by helinues: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Ladies are the master in rejecting guys advance, but this same ladies couldn't take it when they are rejected by who they admire? They either become toxic or resort to blackmailing.

Why?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by incandescentena: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2023
tongue

Op, Apparently that makes ladies live in a constant fear that the guys who seem nice/sweet/ etc at first will turn into monsters if they're rejected.
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by helinues: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2023
incandescentena:
tongue

Op, Apparently that makes ladies live in a constant fear that the guys who seem nice/sweet/ etc at first will turn into monsters if they're rejected.

I am yet to get it, why is it hard for them to take rejection even though it's something they mastered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Meerahbel: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2023
Yes woman like rejecting men they don't like to build their ego while feeling desired. Woman do this daily as men hit on them daily since in the modern world everybody is sleeping around with each other So woman get to choose and reject who they go on dates with and sleep with even if they are already in relationship.

Just because a man gets rejected by one doesn't mean all females will reject him. This is bad news for young men looking for long term relationship or marriage because if you are a newbie in the dating world you will have a hard time sleeping with a woman until you find a young woman who is at your own level in attraction and experience.

Sadly most young men try to hit on hot girls who sleep around which will quickly reject them.

As for woman they do hate rejection more than men but the sad thing is that most men will not reject a female but dump them after he has slept with her and that is worse than rejection.

However, I would be comfortable saying at least 50% are a little too comfortable doing it, smile a little too wide, seem a bit too upbeat, a little too much like you’ve made their day by giving them a chance to be who they truly are and do what they love to do.

Anyway, interns are needed urgently
Join the group link to drop your cv
https://chat.whatsapp(.)com/Dg3vagpFzGMEb38qwnjqoZ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by helinues: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2023
Meerahbel:
Yes woman like rejecting men they don't like to build their ego while feeling desired. Woman do this daily as men hit on them daily since in the modern world everybody is sleeping around with each other So woman get to choose and reject who they go on dates with and sleep with even if they are already in relationship.

Just because a man gets rejected by one doesn't mean all females will reject him. This is bad news for young men looking for long term relationship or marriage because if you are a newbie in the dating world you will have a hard time sleeping with a woman until you find a young woman who is at your own level in attraction and experience.

Sadly most young men try to hit on hot girls who sleep around which will quickly reject them.

As for woman they do hate rejection more than men but the sad thing is that most men will not reject a female but dump them after he has slept with her and that is worse than rejection.

However, I would be comfortable saying at least 50% are a little too comfortable doing it, smile a little too wide, seem a bit too upbeat, a little too much like you’ve made their day by giving them a chance to be who they truly are and do what they love to do.

It's not even about seeing them as cheap or dumping later, it's this mentality of most especially the beautiful ones to think because they like you, it's a must they get you..

Hahahah, beauty with no brain, beauty with no manner, beauty with half naked clothes when we all have taste, preference, choice..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Bahamas95(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2023
Women are confused beings, I don't even bother myself trying to understand them. When they serve you breakfast they expect you to move on but when the reverse is the case kasala go burst.

A girl in my hostel sometime ago was giving me greenlight but I pretended not to notice because she isn't my spec. (She's plumpy)

I prefer them slim, tall and curvy. A pretty damsel moved in 1month later and one thing led to another and we started dating......Na so quarel take start o, babe start to carry face for me and my baby. cheesy
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by incandescentena: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:

I am yet to get it, why is it hard for them to take rejection even though it's something they mastered.
Maybe they are being insecure and really terribly stereotyping people grin
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Reminderz: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:

It's not even about seeing them as cheap or dumping later, it's this mentality of most especially the beautiful ones to think because they like you, it's a must they get you..

Hahahah, beauty with no brain, beauty with no manner, beauty with half naked clothes when we all have taste, preference, choice..
exactly you're wise... but only people who's in the game will know about this... since simps and weak men are used to rejection and being used, they will never get to know the other side of the female nature...

a man who's confident and knows how to play will easily know this... this is why when a woman keeps showing you the green light and you treat her like she doesn't matter or you go for someone else, she will go crazy... they can't handle rejection because they believe the world begins and ends with their beauty and assets... when a man rejects a woman, he's automatically telling her she's below his standard, just like how women view weak men or simps.. when this happens, she either gets angry, become violent or try as much as possible to please him especially if the said man is high value and also knows how to play the game.. women only get rejected by men who knows their own worth and knows their way around women...

women do not have the monopoly to friendzone, women do not have the monopoly to reject... both men and women can reject or friendzone themselves.. but it is more common with men due to high number of puss$y ass niggars and weak men...

if you're not in the game, do not quote me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by helinues: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2023
Reminderz:

exactly you're wise... but only people who's in the game will know about this... since simps and weak men are used to rejection and being used, they will never get to know the other side of the female nature...

a man who's confident and knows how to play will easily know this... this is why when a woman keeps showing you the green light and you treat her like she doesn't matter or you go for someone else, she will go crazy... they can't handle rejection because they believe the world begins and ends with their beauty and assets... when a man rejects a woman, he's automatically telling her she's below his standard, just like how women view weak men or simps.. when this happens, she either gets angry, become violent or try as much as possible to please him especially if the said man is high value and also knows how to play the game.. women only get rejected by men who knows their own worth and knows their way around women...

women do not have the monopoly to friendzone, women do not have the monopoly to reject... both men and women can reject or friendzone themselves.. but it is more common with men due to high number of puss$y ass niggars and weak men...

The last part na the real deal.

I took my time to listen to Justin Bieber Lonely lyrics, mutual personal expression with Omah Lay song, I'm a mess.. If you have never been there or currently there, you can never relate to those both lyrics same as this discussion

1 Like

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Sorrynovex: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:

The last part na the real deal.

I took my time to listen to Justin Bieber Lonely lyrics, mutual personal expression with Omaha lay song, I'm a mess.. If you have never been there or currently there, you can never relate to those both lyrics.

Helinues yesterday was a waste I hope you do better today .

#sorrynovex
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by LUAN1: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Reminderz:

women mostly reject broke and ugly men. They can accept the weak and SIMP men just for his money and some benefits, but will used and dump them later.
My opinion tho.
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Reminderz: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2023
LUAN1:
women mostly reject broke and ugly men. They can accept the weak and SIMP men just for his money and some benefits, but will used and dump them later.
My opinion tho.
👍
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by helinues: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Helinues yesterday was a waste I hope you do better today .

#sorrynovex

This thread is not for the kindergarten, don't carry your over 2 years trolling come here.

Go and pick beans with Chichi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by helinues: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2023
LUAN1:
My opinion tho.

Reason why guys should also mostly reject broke ladies. They are not disabled and relationship is not a job opportunity

You want to date a lady who is not having any means of earning a living, don't you know na liability be that?
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Sorrynovex: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:

This thread is not for the kindergarten, don't carry your over 2 years trolling come here.

Go and pick beans with Chichi

Like you made soda soap with iya meji ?

#sorrynovex
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by helinues: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Like you made soda soap with iya meji ?

#sorrynovex

You trolling me for years on this forum with different monikers is just like what Bieber said in Lonely songs.

They criticized the things I did as an idiot kid

You see the last part in italic, if you have heard the song, Bieber sang it with sober voice

There are price to pay even though my house wasn't made of glass

How I wish you could relate to this topic, but you have never been there , infact the future prosperity of being there is Blinky.

We will continue to remember you in our prayers so that God can cast the evil spirit of trolling from your life
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Yeah, but on no account has a woman ever killed a man for rejecting her...
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by talk2hb1(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Yeah, but on no account has a woman ever killed a man for rejecting her...
Are You Sure?
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by advanceDNA: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:
Ladies are the master in rejecting guys advance, but this same ladies couldn't take it when they are rejected by who they admire? They either become toxic or resort to blackmailing.

Why?

They call u childish and immature..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Starz825(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
I say this babe...wey I meet...

very pretty and all

so we have been vibing well back to back for over a month and half now....

even me ma sef don dey get tired of her so to say...

so I was thinking maybe we should just give each other some breathing space....she say ok

the day I say I go start to give space
na so she call me ....I no pick.. I avoid her....I come begin dey post ...for whatsapp status......

omo if you see the anger wey she take use chat me up say ...make I no ever talk to her again...I shouldn't even bother calling oo...that she won't pick....

omoo ...I say see this girl just one day...you no fit cope without my attention...

most girls hate make dem dey try get your attention ..you come dey avoid them....

ahhh...dem go fight you like kilode.... a lot of them are too sensitive to rejection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Sammy101111(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bro they become Toxic or hate you if you don’t give them the energy they want from you.
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Acidosis(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nobody likes rejection.
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Gadafii: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
I learnt long ago to accept rejection and use it to motivate my self better, nobody likes rejection but if you reject a lady who truly loves you or wants more from you, brrr watch your back oo, these girls can be deadlier than anything if they don’t have it there way

I will tell my story another day, as for now make I find more money go front 😂😂
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Karlifate: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
They're used to preferential treatment, so, equal treatment seems like discrimination.
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Irupetepete: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin
This one dey feel untop of the world with 30k monthly stipend and Wan go toast wetin pass him financial capability. Dem shenk am, he run come where he assumed he get strength "nairaland" a faceless forum
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by SisterFire(f): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:

Why?
... So u have added scorning women in ur tribalistic life eh?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by Robisky001(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

They call u childish and immature..
Exactly. A few days back one was accusing me of being childish because I no longer give her the attention she seeks. I have moved on from her considering how toxic and manipulative she had suddenly turned to.
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by helinues: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2023
Robisky001:

Exactly. A few days back one was accusing me of being childish because I no longer give her the attention she seeks. I have moved on from her considering how toxic and manipulative she had suddenly turned to.

Na the manipulative things dey baffled me most. Like to them they are being clever..

Na to laugh and shake head..
Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by pansophist(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2023
Female rejection is the most useless things ever. Don't take it serious. Unless it's a woman that will help your life, only then does her rejection matters.

But if those soft life girls reject you, those girls that comes to suck your juice like a parasite to a host, then why shouldn't you be happy about her rejection?

Rejection is only useful when the rejecter is an asset, not a liability. A better question should be, are you mad? Why toast and be subject yourself to the rejection of a soft life girl?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by pansophist(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Robisky001:

The nature of weakness (which all soft life girls are), is that when strength (the men bankrolling them) remove the juice from their life, they will self-destruct.

Weakness is not self-sustaining, it always needs the support from strength. Where most men mess up is that they don't know their place.

They can't see that the bimbo that is rubbing shoulders with him like an equal is actually at his mercy. Because he lacks a proper knowledge of his value, she uses it to her advantage.

To understand life, think in terms of energy. Everything in this world is based on energy, if you really understand the dynamics of energy, you'll be a pro at the game of life.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys by DaddyRochie1642: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2023
Gadafii:
I learnt long ago to accept rejection and use it to motivate my self better, nobody likes rejection but if you reject a lady who truly loves you or wants more from you, brrr watch your back oo, these girls can be deadlier than anything if they don’t have it there way

I will tell my story another day, as for now make I find more money go front 😂😂

Tell your story

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Doesn't Solve Shiiii / Does This Also Annoy You too ? / How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.