Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead (62473 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by NigeriaBam: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wonderful.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by YorubaPrince: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
wiseone28:
Love is blind

Dis one no be love... dis na stupidity written all over it for all parties involved.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Bryan88(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
One person dead, the other in prison...and new person entirely is now enjoyin d pussy...Bitches re stoopid & krazie & are not worth the stress i swear to God... angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by sweetonugbu: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
madridsta007:

Nigeria = News of Violence undecided lipsrsealed
Nigeria good people great( nation)

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
The worst commodity to fight over , is a woman. Men please avoid money and brokos fight

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Ijaya123: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
In essence, the lady has serviced all the men she came across. Still counting I guess...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na for twitter I win the data ooo... Help my life abeg

YorubaPrince:

But you get money for data?
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Galaticos444:
of course she caused all dis drama.if she hasnt double dated dis shit wouldnt av happenend undecided

If you really believe this then life will show you otherwise.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Centcanada: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
The guy will kill the lawyer if he eventually comes out too. Una never see anything yet.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Unpussified: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hypergamy doesn't care

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
So a sugar daddy should also expect faithfulness?
The entitlement is beyond me.

The boyfriend would have been the victim in this case if he didn’t go ahead to kill Someone.

Now that makes all of them odes. The BF, the seas sugar daddy, the girl and the lawyer
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by mrLhanray(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
stories that touch
if this story is true, it further proves that men in their quest of trying to satisfy their women often end their own life, their are many men in jail who committed crimes while trying to make their women happy.
Many men have lost their lives engaging in dangerous thing just to please their woman. A jealous Sugar daddy and a dumb Boyfriend just threw away their lives cos of a woman. it has been happening from time immemorial and it will keep happening...
real life event, a woman's husband died, it took her 3months months to mourn his death, afterwards she started dating someone else who also happens to be a lawyer and she flaunted him to whoever cares.
Person we die don die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Bbbwings: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
musa is greatly confused
''did she put honey in her pussy?'', he asked.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Bashirkareem31: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Confusing headline.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by edoairways: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
So telemundo madness has been exported to Africa Ghana inclusive
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by mysteryman2014: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
The boyfriend is coming for him after doing his time, believe me.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Coldie(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kudos to the girl.

May that bf rot in jail for being stupid
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by CrownPrincehawk(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Inside life...this is a big lesson to millions. One in the grave, other in prison. Think twice before you act because no free food any where.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by cosmos1440: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
bereanway:
Please follow people with very sharp eyes ooh, whether guys or girls, because if things change for the worse, you may get dumped, forgotten or abandoned like someone that died years back.

"Love with your eyes open like haloogeen bulb plugged inside a transformer"

Don't fight or beg to keep someone's love. If the love wants to stay, it should fill it's application form for residence. But you can love with sharp eyes.

Sharp mind ooh.
In other words, love with your brain not with your heart.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Make he come out come shoot lawyer too na. Yeye man, kill person because of woman.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by deliveryboy: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:
3 men and 1 woman but they'll say the 1 woman is the problem. Smh undecided
Yes she’s the problem, women are ruthlessly and remorselessly disloyal. Words like integrity, loyalty, honesty and sincerity are men’s words, they do not exist in a woman’s vocabulary,m and in life you notice only men are held accountable because most women act as victims when the chips are down and get off the hook. Women are only attracted to abundance, abundance of wealth, emotional abundance and in this case abundance of freedom cheesy, they will jump ship when your Once abundant life is beginning to dry up. Not my words, this was said by a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
confused headline

can someone explain
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by SolarHub(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hahahahaha

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by NkemChukwudi: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kendumazy:
Inside life! Las Las, the lawyer will ensure the boyfriend never come out of the prison. Really feel for the boyfriend. That's why I made up my mind several years ago that the last thing for me to do is to fight for a lady, girlfriend, even my wife. I might not fight for her. Let her fight her fight or she should just let it go. This is a lesson for all guys! Know your limit!!

It's the shirt seller again! New stock available! Check my signature below for more details.

10 gbosas for you! Even the wife!!!
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by ZooOga: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
fear (half caste) women
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
mercyefe200:
A lady got got the internet buzzing as she got married to the lawyer of her boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy.
It is reported that this lady was having an affair outside her relationship with a sugar daddy (dead) .

The dead sugar daddy once saw her with her boyfriend and confronted her which eventually led to an altercation which ended in him losing his life

The whole twist comes when the lawyer who was hired to defend this lady’s boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy dead fell in love with the lady. Now the lady is married to the lawyer and his guilty boyfriend is still in prison serving years.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lady-marries-lawyer-of-her-boyfriend.html

The unfortunate boyfriend.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by richie240: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:
3 men and 1 woman but they'll say the 1 woman is the problem. Smh undecided
In a way I'll agree with you. Its we men dt have serious problem. Why fight/kill/get killed (esp) because of a loose woman. I just don't get it.

Even in d bible sef, d ppl (eg Kings David, Solomon, Samson etc) Satan 'runs' away from got themselves slayed because of labia and mammary glands. undecided

Very shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
richie240:

In a way I'll agree with you. Its we men dt have serious problem. Why fight/kill/get killed (esp) because of a loose woman. I just don't get it.

Even in d bible sef, d ppl Satan 'runs' away (eg Kings David, Solomon, Samson etc) from got themselves slayed because of labia and mammary glands. undecided

Very shameful!

That 3rd leg do you guys shamefully cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Omeizadean(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let her marry the law. The lady look like an old ponmo.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by bongo4real(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
bereanway:
Please follow people with very sharp eyes ooh, whether guys or girls, because if things change for the worse, you may get dumped, forgotten or abandoned like someone that died years back.

"Love with your eyes open like haloogeen bulb plugged inside a transformer"

Don't fight or beg to keep someone's love. If the love wants to stay, it should fill it's application form for residence. But you can love with sharp eyes.

Love for Nigeria na scam while relationship na trap.

Be wise my people, especially guys.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by IamPlato(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Never In Your Life Should You Kill A Human For a Woman. Never Ever Do That, Never!

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by kaywhy09(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Whao! One lady, 3 Men; 1 dead, 1 imprisoned, 1 complicated. Isn't God wonderful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.