Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead (62472 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Lugianostar(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ghost on rampage!!!

Ladies beware and don't be a victim!!!

Can't some ladies turn down marriage proposal for once!!!
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Guyman02: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
After North, fear women cheesy
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by bigfish3k: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
she is right
thats women for u
i always advise my friends to be wise in relationship matters
u are not even free to enjoy the person u killed for - inside life-
i will never kill anybody for any woman as far its not rape - or is it not the woman that opened her legs?

serves the mumu boyfriend right

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by TheEconomist: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Will men ever learn?
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by madridsta007(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Ghana and east Africa= same weird news

Nigeria = News of Violence undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Madibah(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Labalistic mapapala...
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by capitalzero: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
kizzieJR:
Please someone should help me with 1k. I’m a student and I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday afternoon

go to your pastor or imam or babalawo house, tell him you are hungry and dying

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by capitalzero: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
mercyefe200:
A lady got got the internet buzzing as she got married to the lawyer of her boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy.
It is reported that this lady was having an affair outside her relationship with a sugar daddy (dead) .

The dead sugar daddy once saw her with her boyfriend and confronted her which eventually led to an altercation which ended in him losing his life

The whole twist comes when the lawyer who was hired to defend this lady’s boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy dead fell in love with the lady. Now the lady is married to the lawyer and his guilty boyfriend is still in prison serving years.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lady-marries-lawyer-of-her-boyfriend.html

the three men are stupid-dead,jailed and alive.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Richy150(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Zita55:
In order to get the bf released? Abi na wetin

Well, some ladies can marry anything sha

You're not funny � Ma
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Oluwaseun1882: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
abi
bereanway:
Please follow people with very sharp eyes ooh, whether guys or girls, because if things change for the worse, you may get dumped, forgotten or abandoned like someone that died years back.

"Love with your eyes open like haloogeen bulb plugged inside a transformer"

Don't fight or beg to keep someone's love. If the love wants to stay, it should fill it's application form for residence. But you can love with sharp eyes.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by babtoundey(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Smart ass. She eliminated two idiots on her paths and gets on with life.

But that lawyer too should always watch his back that she married him doesn't mean she will not be willing to bury him

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Uniqueteco(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dumb guyz serving a jail term from time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Germi9: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Now he's going to die in jail

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
When he come out of prison he will shoot them both. Inside life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by solidifi: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lady beware.

when your prisoner boyfriend comes out, this your new hubby title go change... from Barr. to Late Barr.
You trading men's lives with your Y junction. And men use your brain and not your 3rd leg.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Galaticos444: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dimples0303:
3 men and 1 woman but they'll say the 1 woman is the problem. Smh undecided
of course she caused all dis drama.if she hasnt double dated dis shit wouldnt av happenend undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by gwama: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
This woman is mammy water, she charms all men as she passes. angry angry angry
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by sylve11: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
bereanway:
Please follow people with very sharp eyes ooh, whether guys or girls, because if things change for the worse, you may get dumped, forgotten or abandoned like someone that died years back.

"Love with your eyes open like haloogeen bulb plugged inside a transformer"

Don't fight or beg to keep someone's love. If the love wants to stay, it should fill it's application form for residence. But you can love with sharp eyes.

kolo grin grin cool
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Exponental(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Life of an average woman. The available becomes the preferable. QED
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by wiseone28: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Love is blind
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by YorubaPrince: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by 1x2x3: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
I see 2 or more people dying once the inmate is out.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Softwhales(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Inside life
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by tboydbrave(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
[color=][/color]chai, Musa don see something for gate oo. As in ehn.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by AnnabelKelvin01: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
See the burnt fingers of the lady sef
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Forward77(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Fear women and save your life
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hehehe...
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by YorubaPrince: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
kizzieJR:
Please someone should help me with 1k. I’m a student and I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday afternoon

But you get money for data?
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by seangy4konji: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let him rot in jail..

Na mumu deh worry am.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Bahamas95(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is why I will never fight any guy because of a woman. If dem like make dem say I lazy, I gree

No woman is worth dying for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.