Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead (62470 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Martinssmith(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
He shot your suggar daddy and you went ahead to marry his lawyer, are you that wired? I swear fear women pass God....
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by BrainSanitizer: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
My keyboard isn't working.
I'll comment when it works.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Google7: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
It's all a triangle of elimination X by death and Y by prison.

With humans you can't rule anything out.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by ashawopikin(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yeye boyfriend

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by pacespot(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
One lady against three men, and she is winning.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by nasbiafra(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
ntin person will nt hear in this nairaland
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by AlphaStyles(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Chai
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by emonis88: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Men gat to be careful o! All that fought for her lost n lawyers being what they r come pick the lady up for a song. The lawyer sef go make sure say the guy go jail to clear the way for him. And the boyfriend il not know what was going on in the lawyers head. The things pu***y done cause for this life eh!!
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
What a career she has!!! shocked shocked
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by emonis88: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
My keyboard isn't working. I'll comment when it works.
The news cause rust on your keypad? Lol!
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
pacespot:
One lady against three men, and she is winning.
That is how another lady will win against all men in her family grin
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by WriterX(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin. now we know the boyfriend is never coming out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Eyeness: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
No fúcks given, that woman got game
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by femmoy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
this lady is a useless LovePeddler,the sugar daddy,the boyfriend and lawyer all f**ked her. olosho on point.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Naijaarchive(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
What a title
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by webngnews: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Kingrefreshed: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
mercyefe200:
A lady got got the internet buzzing as she got married to the lawyer of her boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy.
It is reported that this lady was having an affair outside her relationship with a sugar daddy (dead) .

The dead sugar daddy once saw her with her boyfriend and confronted her which eventually led to an altercation which ended in him losing his life

The whole twist comes when the lawyer who was hired to defend this lady’s boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy dead fell in love with the lady. Now the lady is married to the lawyer and his guilty boyfriend is still in prison serving years.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lady-marries-lawyer-of-her-boyfriend.html

The lady get nice shape... If you bend her down and take her from the rear.... E go make sense...

The foolish commenter above me how you seeyam?
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by NkemChukwudi: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
deliveryboy:

Yes she’s the problem, women are ruthlessly and remorselessly disloyal. Words like integrity, loyalty, honesty and sincerity are men’s words, they do not exist in a woman’s vocabulary,m and in life you notice only men are held accountable because most women act as victims when the chips are down and get off the hook. Women are only attracted to abundance, abundance of wealth, emotional abundance and in this case abundance of freedom cheesy, they will jump ship when your Once abundant life is beginning to dry up. Not my words, this was said by a woman.

A woman will never hold a marriage certificate on me, NEVER!!!!
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Airtimex(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
She has something with old men or will I say, sugar daddy's...
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by lebete3000: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
mezarddinny:
So a man will shoot the sugar daddy of his girlfriend and risk his freedom or even his life sef. He doesn't deserve pity in this situation

This kinda things only happen in less developed places where their only source of consolation is tótó smashing.

Not in the Lagos wey I dey, wey boys busy dey hustle for the paper to take enjoy as much poosie as possible...
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by 360command: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sucks
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
The girl and sugar daddy are 5&6 oh! What's the difference between this man and sugar daddy now? The guy should have left this sugar daddy loving girl to continue her small girl with big God business.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nakedwire635(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
That lawyer will never request for bail for her boyfriend.
He will rot in jail.
This life.... The more you live the more you learn.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by friendl: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
I have always told men ,learn to play along ,...this is not possible for a single lady to have only boyfriend in Nigeria
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by alphaNomega: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
FAKE NEWS
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by VULCAN(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin grin grin

Monaco2:
cheesy they found love in a hopeless place grin
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Ademoore07(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hmmmm. Inside Life
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by TheMostComplex1: 3:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Foolish sugar daddy why did he confront her when he has a wife or wives at home. As for the boy friend he will remain in prison or sentenced to death by hanging unless it's by God's intervention.

My judgement is that the Lawyer will suffer his own fate sooner than later.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by abieslovepro: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2019
I though woman should have pride and self dignity and not loss with disgrace.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by linearity: 4:20am On Nov 28, 2019
Some men get mind oh abi na stupid self?

Someone shot and killed a his girlfriend’s lover and you still went ahead and not only snatching his girlfriend, but marrying her.

Something says, we have not heard the last of this. Only God knows what the guy will be concocting in his mind now while in prison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.