Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (72576 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Ohraybs(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2019
mercyefe200:
A working class woman identified as Jennifer Oseh has taken to her Instagram account to share the screenshot of the chat she had with a security man who confessed that he has fallen in love with her.

Jennifer revealed that she has always been kind to the security man by always giving him tips whenever they met.

However, the man misinterpreted her kind gesture.

In the screenshot the lady posted on IG, the man had texted her to reveal that he has feelings for her.

He went ahead to reveal to her that he would have confessed his love a while ago if he had money.

On a different day after she refused to reply to the confession, the man sent a text, asking if he could come and stay with her.

She replied and told him never to send such messages to her.

He, however, sent another message apologizing and even claimed that he was feeling lonely.

She asked if she should be worried about the message sent by the man.

See the screenshot below:

https://www.instagram.com/theladyvhodka/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/security-man-falls-in-love-with-working.html

The man is to be commended.... He really tried exoressing his feelings and no police can arrest him for that or say he is molesting her sexually
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by AmuRubber(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Airtimex:

Which size do you think the security guy should wear?

Olajumoke Bread...

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Duggedised12(f): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2019
"Let me come and stay with you small"

,oga if you nor get money,get shame small na undecided

They are both working, security na job too but what i see here is lack of self worth, low self esteem and lack of manner of approach. Many guys just think its all about the money, how you carry yourself matters alot. He came from the money angle instead of probably complimenting her on how he thinks she is a nice person with a good heart and all that . And then he said he wants to go and stay with her small, what does that even mean? Lol

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2019
eghuan1:
Why is she dressed up like the joker?

cause she's a clown..
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by bdchange(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2019
emapeteum:

My dear, falling in love with somebody who cares for you is not a crime. Most ladies always believe that they are too much for a common man to ask them out. Are we saying this because the guy in question is a security guy? It borders me when we try to create a class when there is none in the real sense of it. Blacks have serious problems.
If the said lady has been keeping a straight face and relate with him as her security guy who he is will he be able to look into her eyes and ask her out? or dare to say he has fallen in love? Only if he can do that then i will hail him and tell him what a nice shot and a brave man. But thinking she is fallible because of her kind gesture towards him then start saying i have falling in love with you grin grin..haba brother think na. so that is how to fall in love abi...Very soon i will write on Twitter that i have fallen in love with DJ Cuppy and let's see how it goes from there.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Very bold move by the man indeed. At least, he bared his mind. cool

Madam, abeg take am easy. Like the guy correctly said, if he has money you won't be saying all these nonsense.

Simply tell him NO. Why bring it on here? Did you bring your other capable male admirers on here? He's no worse than those several ones you give attention to perhaps, might even be better sef. angry

7 HERO BEER FOR U... beside the guy is better than jubril

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by expensivediamon(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Working Class Lady. What then is Security man. Is it not a Job? They are both working class, Whether the Security man is in the Army, Navy, Airforce,DSS,NSCDC,Police and Gateman they are all mk practising thesame vocation.

As for the Lady when the guy of her choice will profess love to her, she should do well by telling us.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by SOFTENGR: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2019
Randy100:
Shoe get size, everybody should wear their size. My advice to the security man.
The guy simply expressed his feelings. He did not commit any crime. A mature lady wouldn't ridicule a guy for expressing his interest, simply because he is a security man.
This same man might be her helper tomorrow. Its not always about money.

By the way, did you watch Coming to America?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Samuels90: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2019
tartarus:

Did you even read the screenshot?!. He said he wants to spend a night with her, just a few minutes. That's very perverted coming from someone she's not really aquatinted with..
I don't know why many Nigerian men take a woman's kind gesture as "green light". If you have a sister and man is sending her lewd texts give her the same advise. wink
what is bad in spending time with her for few mins, if he was rich u wouldn't type this, or cos he is a gateman
.girls spend time with guys for few mins too and even get paid. Is she better than other girls...

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by KosiGee(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2019
This woman is a joker. How did the security man get her number?

I bet she gave him the mobile contact. I see nothing wrong in the message except the guy breached some confidential protocol to obtain her number. I think it would’ve been unprofessional and would constitute harassment if he did and if he continued sending her unsolicited texts after the warning to discontinue.

I doubt her claim though. What’s wrong in a security guy attempting to woo a woman by text? He needs love too.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by seangy4konji: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2019
Ordinary skiibii should send DM. This one will off payint oooo not to talk of like of dbanj or wizkid...

D guy na correct guyman..if to say finger equal. That gateman no go look dis kain girl face. Na correct man but money do ojoro

Hypocrite. Why she no show us how many big fat rich prick him son go suck for raddison blu this year??

Her head like Aparo...(guinea fowl).

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Victorex001(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2019
Only uncultured Nigerian Men would blame this Lady or see nothing wrong in this messages.

Yes a Rich guy can fall in love with a poor girl, a Rich girl can fall in love with a poor guy. (Happens mostly in Nollywood though)

But in this case, the security is nothing but a pervert and he’s definitely not in love with her na konji, don’t be the surprised the security man is even married with kids.

Telling a woman if you can come over that you’re lonely on your first approach is a big big turn off even if it was Dangote telling a decent girl on first approach if he can come over because he’s lonely is also a turn off except she’s a gold digger or some loose girl.

And you asking why did she bring it to the Media...Yes she has to, She has to be careful...I’ll advsie she should limit or stop (if possible) going to the restaurant or outlet where the security man works because that security man could pose danger to her.

He’s a PERVERT!

13 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nnemuka(f): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2019
grin grin grin this guy wan chop oga food too
its well

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by seangy4konji: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2019
biGDhAp:

.You this slut.. no be you the man they send mssg to nw..
even the gateman knows better than to be Catching Feelings for a sorry ass like yo..
lol
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by grandstar(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2019
She has ruined everything by belittling him. She should have kept this private.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by OpoloEiye: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2019
mercyefe200:
A working class woman identified as Jennifer Oseh has taken to her Instagram account to share the screenshot of the chat she had with a security man who confessed that he has fallen in love with her.

Jennifer revealed that she has always been kind to the security man by always giving him tips whenever they met.

However, the man misinterpreted her GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10641301_ikr_jpeg4713b8d3c25b46d08d719341ae620985
Nnemuka post=84433348:
grin grin grin this guy wan chop oga food too
its well
k
seangy4konji:
lol
grandstar:
She has ruined everything by belittling him. She should have kept this private.
ind gesture.

In the screenshot the lady posted on IG, the man had texted her to reveal that he has feelings for her.

He went ahead to reveal to her that he would have confessed his love a while ago if he had money.

On a different day after she refused to reply to the confession, the man sent a text, asking if he could come and stay with her.

He, however, sent another message apologizing and even claimed that he was feeling lonely.

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by favinvest: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Question assuming the guy was a rich single dude will she say all these?

No wonder they said love is only blind, when the lady is poor and the guy is rich or when the lady as passed 37yrs old but she is seriously looking for a husband then she needs any guy ( poor or rich)..

But the reverse..
lady rich and young with a poor guy like the security guard is showing her love... LOVE IS NO LONGER BLIND..

In summary guys make ur money and miss world will b urs..

love is a scam in this 21st century.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by geezville(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2019
Well....she never told us how the guy got her number.
Na familiarity fit cause this kain thing, which most likely did not occur overnight....do not see the need to belittle the fellow as such.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Randy100: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2019
SOFTENGR:

The guy simply expressed his feelings. He did not commit any crime. A mature lady wouldn't ridicule a guy for expressing his interest, simply because he is a security man.
This same man might be her helper tomorrow. Its not always about money.

By the way, did you watch Coming to America?
Yes I did. It is always about the money. A rich sermo can always go for the poor person but the reverse is not the case. Thank you.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Randy100: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2019
Airtimex:

Which size do you think the security guy should wear?
A much smaller size.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by bdchange(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2019
@biGDhAp.... The speed in which you guys use this word "OLOSHO" is alarming...tagging every lady with a contrary opinion is wrong usage of it. That is why most of them call us dogs even when i know i am not a dog or behave like one.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by sylve11: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2019
skywalker240:
And so she came to tell the whole world how she curved a lover boy because he aint in her league.

don't mind all them social media attention seekers. undecided cool
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by BlueAir: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Akpan be careful o.u know say u cant afford to lose incoming tips o
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by peterinah: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2019
@ this age ur still screening
you will screen till 50
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by tojahh(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Make we hear word abeg

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by ahiboilandgas: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2019
mercyefe200:

However, the man misinterpreted her kind gesture.

how about a security man in total upstream?or a u.s based security....he will be dying for him
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Duggedised12(f): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2019
bdchange:
@biGDhAp.... The speed in which you guys use this word "OLOSHO" is alarming...tagging every lady with a contrary opinion is wrong usage of it. That is why most of them call us dogs even when i know i am not a dog or behave like one.
lol ,you see how i ignored the demented fool.some people are better ignored. Lol . This is why i advocate that women have to raise their sons better, cos most of them were not raised properly.

I let people play out themselves,and a sane person can see they are just foolish .

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Sterope(f): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Did the condition of life frustrate his common sense too? Why should a man she barely knows messages her about how his loneliness and his desire to be with her at night?

Does that sound right to you?

technuel:
This world
Never say never
Never look down on any one
This same security man might be an intelligent man with a caring heart who is ready to make a good husband more than all other admirers and lovers she has. Just maybe the condition of life frustrated him to become a security man. Just maybe in the nearest future that same man will become a Millionaire or even a Billionaire. In this world never say Never. Women learn to look into the future not the present. That a guy roe's not have today does not mean he will not have tomorrow. Stop looking down on potential husbands and tomorrow you will start disturbing God to give you husband.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by crossfm: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Victorex001:

Don’t be sentimental here...The security man is not any in love with her, he just wants to cure konji.

The message he sent about coming to stay with her because he’s lonely is a big turn off for first approach.
my dear am not being sentimental.If the reverse is the case I will still say the same.We always hear how people shoot their shot these days and it ends in marriage.
The guy might be poor physically but who knows he might have a lot of potentials in him.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by petitejolie(f): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Well freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after speech is not guaranteed. Both you and d man should b careful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.