Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (72556 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
That's how they will be turning down men until they are no longer presentable.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by calabardick(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
And what is so special about her sef ?
Using the security personnel to gain CHEAP popularity.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by safarigirl(f): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
emapeteum:

My dear, falling in love with somebody who cares for you is not a crime. Most ladies always believe that they are too much for a common man to ask them out. Are we saying this because the guy in question is a security guy? It borders me when we try to create a class when there is none in the real sense of it. Blacks have serious problems.
let us not deceive ourselves.

There is such a thing as a class divide.

And no matter what people say, it is hard for any relationship to work whenere thatt divide exists. a relationship should be built not just on attraction, but common interests.

Where two people in different classes meet, they rarely have common interest. What kind of conversations will a security man (whose written English is suspect), have with a woman like her? The man barely seems educated from those screenshots, what will they talk about at home?

There Is class divide, it exists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by ledaman: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
There is no crime in asking her out,just matter of yes and no!
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by iSufferFools: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
safarigirl:

And no matter what people say, it is hard for any relationship to work whenere thatt divide exists. a relationship should be built not just on attraction, but common interests.

Where two people in different classes meet, they rarely have common interest. What kind of conversations will a security man (whose written English is suspect), have with a woman like her? The man barely seems educated from those screenshots, what will they talk about at home?

class divide base on what exactly, social, moral, religious, political or education if I may ask?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by cococandy(f): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why is she telling us? Does she share the screenshot every time someone asks her out, or is this case special because he’s a security man?
Let her handle him the way she handles other pervs like him.

Who’s the fool that lifted this from someone’s Instagram page to bring to NL and who’s the bigger fool that brought it to front page?

Why are people’s useless personal issues news to us?

This forum has gone to the dogs. Sigh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by div111(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin
U a real nigga grin
eghuan1:
Why is she dressed up like the joker?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
crossfm:
Poverty is a bastard.guys pls husle oo make them no bring your matter here as a refrence point.
Back to the topic.He is a man and naturally should be attracted to a lady.I envy his courage.atlist he has poured out his mind,it's now her option to say yes or no.
We see rich guys date and marry poor girls everyday.
reverse is the case for Nigeria ladies, they can't marry anybody below them, that's unfair.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
safarigirl:

Hello,have you heard of Emmanuel Macron,the president of France?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Xerxes75: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Their is nothing wrong with this, I have seeing a lady in this category married to a security guard who was working in my company. You just have calm down it may be you and him forever
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
The security man f.uckup self.After telling the lady he loves her,he should have just relax himself,let me see if that lady won't come around
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by safarigirl(f): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
emddi:
Hello,have you heard of Emmanuel Macron,the president of France?
What about him?

He married an older woman, who's to say they didn't have common interests and intellectual conversations?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
safarigirl:

What about him?

He married an older woman, who's to say they didn't have common interests and intellectual conversations?
as his school teacher(married with 3 children),were they in the same "class"?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
safarigirl:

To be very honest, a lot of security men are third party contract staff from security companies. Some of them are university grads. Same way a lot of cleaners are undergraduates paying their way through uni.

Sometimes it is just condition. No justification for the stalker nonsense, but people in her class would also do this stalkerish shit

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
That is often how a person may misinterpret another person's kindness or see something that clearly "is not there."
An act(s) of kindness does not interpet to "I'm interested."
Romantic feelings don't have to be the motive behind treating people kindly (in spite of whether the person deserves it or not).

UPDATED:
Is the problem the socioeconomical difference between the two OR a man misinterpreting a lady's kind gesture OR both?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by degamemaster(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Randy100:
Shoe get size, everybody should wear their size. My advice to the security man.

Just because of money? If dangote's son or daughter comes to you and shows interest, will you tell him or her this same advise?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by piagetskinner(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nothing wey ndubisi no go read for Nairaland
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by ninodaniel(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
bdchange:
People tends to misused kindness to something else sometimes. Ladies suffer it mostly when they appear friendly or too nice to a guy. Before you know it the guy start misinterpreting it to she likes me, she don fall in love, bla bla bla. Well if she is polite enough she can turn him down politely and tell him how he might lose his tips if he continues.
its vice versa bro.. ladies misuse our kindness to something else too. wen a guy is too nice to a girl she goes around telling her friends that the guy is tripping for her and that's y he is doing all those nice things. guys suffer the same fate too
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by degamemaster(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
crossfm:
Poverty is a bastard.guys pls husle oo make them no bring your matter here as a refrence point.
Back to the topic.He is a man and naturally should be attracted to a lady.I envy his courage.atlist he has poured out his mind,it's now her option to say yes or no.
We see rich guys date and marry poor girls everyday.

Don't mind these ladies. Often times we read stories of super rich guys going after poor girls with no classes but If it's the other way round as we have here, then the ladies will start screaming trash.

The girl should just tell us that she herself also is crushing in the guy but just that he's doesn't have enough to maintain her useless bleached skin and stupid ego.

Working class my foot. Go and check it well, she's beeping bleeped by one political criminal as a white she is or she's selfservicing.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Kingsteve(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
What I find offensive is his asking to come stay with her.

That’s very suggestive and it’s nonsense. Guys on this thread are just supporting him sentimentally. They aren’t on the same class. He should have kept his feelings to himself.
Why must he keep his feelings to himself?
Is she omnipotent?
Abeg...
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nitah1: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
mercyefe200:
A working class woman identified as Jennifer Oseh has taken to her Instagram account to share the screenshot of the chat she had with a security man who confessed that he has fallen in love with her.

Jennifer revealed that she has always been kind to the security man by always giving him tips whenever they met.

However, the man misinterpreted her kind gesture.

In the screenshot the lady posted on IG, the man had texted her to reveal that he has feelings for her.

He went ahead to reveal to her that he would have confessed his love a while ago if he had money.

On a different day after she refused to reply to the confession, the man sent a text, asking if he could come and stay with her.

She replied and told him never to send such messages to her.

He, however, sent another message apologizing and even claimed that he was feeling lonely.

She asked if she should be worried about the message sent by the man.

See the screenshot below:

https://www.instagram.com/theladyvhodka/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/security-man-falls-in-love-with-working.html
Is that picture a dull or human?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nitah1: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
mercyefe200:
A working class woman identified as Jennifer Oseh has taken to her Instagram account to share the screenshot of the chat she had with a security man who confessed that he has fallen in love with her.

Jennifer revealed that she has always been kind to the security man by always giving him tips whenever they met.

However, the man misinterpreted her kind gesture.

In the screenshot the lady posted on IG, the man had texted her to reveal that he has feelings for her.

He went ahead to reveal to her that he would have confessed his love a while ago if he had money.

On a different day after she refused to reply to the confession, the man sent a text, asking if he could come and stay with her.

She replied and told him never to send such messages to her.

He, however, sent another message apologizing and even claimed that he was feeling lonely.

She asked if she should be worried about the message sent by the man.

See the screenshot below:

https://www.instagram.com/theladyvhodka/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/security-man-falls-in-love-with-working.html
Bia...how the security man take get your number?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Kingsteve:

Why must he keep his feelings to himself?
Is she omnipotent?
Abeg...

He --took a chance as a man should rightfully do-- made a move, of which she politely declined. So he should respect her decision and move on.

No, she is not "all-powerful" nor is she an "object".
She appears to have been a kind lady (to him) who was not romantically interested, plain and simply.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Kingsteve(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dasani:

He --took a chance as a man should rightfully do-- made a move, of which she politely declined. So he should respect her decision and move on.

No, she is not "all-powerful" nor is she an "object".
She is a kind lady (to him) who was not romantically interested, plain and simply.

Much better!
I only had a problem with the "he should keep his feelings to himself" part.
I thought you meant he shouldn't have made his feelings known to her in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by platido(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Imagine! The world we are. God created us equally no exceptions...but we human beings choose to downgrade a fellow humans...for crying out loud, the was just expressing his feeling...which it occurred as far as human existence is concerned...should he have feelings for Animals? Young lady with your church mind are you an Animal, what's there for a man to approach you with his feelings...if you're comfortable with it you call him an have talk has a mature adult... this working class ladies in Nigeria are all dumbass. Take it from me cry

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by durasome(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
.nothing to be worried about that is a case of the security taking your kind gesture to him to meaning you are in love with him. I have a brother who does that quite often, whenever a lady is nice to him maybe by greetings or in other ways, he takes it to mean that girl is dying for me.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by romenna: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
A man is ok.
Which one be security man?
Ode

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by agbaman1782(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
I think na the guy right to ask her out/ express his feeling and again na the lady right either to accept or reject, there is nothing to worry about..i would have expect you to call the guy nd let him know the reason why you turn him down in a more mature way, I'm sure the guy will understand and
even respect you more for that.
To me the guy has not done anything wrong for express his feeling to someone he has feeling for, what usually cause all this things na wetin my friend go talk,

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by IamHonourable1: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
You're not seeking any advice but you just want to trend.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by SOFTENGR: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Randy100:
Yes I did. It is always about the money. A rich sermo can always go for the poor person but the reverse is not the case. Thank you.
Hmmmmmm
That's true in most cases
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by rhames(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
African women and their pride.

The Crown Princess of Sweden proposed and married her physical her trainer who is a poor man by any standard and one daft woman goes public with a security man proposing to her and shakara come begin for social media.

and when the bio clock starts ticking they start looking for any man to hang on to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by leomarz007: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
op your title is off and rascist. well the guy just exercised his franchise and he WORKS too. she knows what to do. there is no need for sterotyping. what more can I say
hustle o make dem no set meeting on NL talk ur mata for likes and shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.