Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (72577 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Fuckthamods: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2019
1shortblackboy:
What is d meaning of a working class lady. Is the security man not working as well?
Nna men i taya o

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Thoceen: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Why do women judge men only by the work of their hands?

She's not even concerned if the guy is a good, ambitious and hardworking guy.

Somebody can be a Security man today and become a CEO of multinationals tomorrow.

Another person can be a professional working class man today but a wreck tomorrow.

Women please learn.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2019
mercyefe200:
A working class woman identified as Jennifer Oseh has taken to her Instagram account to share the screenshot of the chat she had with a security man who confessed that he has fallen in love with her.

Jennifer revealed that she has always been kind to the security man by always giving him tips whenever they met.

However, the man misinterpreted her kind gesture.

In the screenshot the lady posted on IG, the man had texted her to reveal that he has feelings for her.

He went ahead to reveal to her that he would have confessed his love a while ago if he had money.

On a different day after she refused to reply to the confession, the man sent a text, asking if he could come and stay with her.

She replied and told him never to send such messages to her.

He, however, sent another message apologizing and even claimed that he was feeling lonely.

She asked if she should be worried about the message sent by the man.

See the screenshot below:

https://www.instagram.com/theladyvhodka/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/security-man-falls-in-love-with-working.html

You people are saying nothing bad?
Dont you think with the way he's going, he can plan to harm her if he can't get her?

Madam I wish you can read this. You should have pretended you didn't see his silly text. Then if he tries to come one on one, shout the hell at him and warn him never to try such again. But wait o....how did he even get your personal contact? Hm... Is he your house ir office security, change him fast.
He's not even talking sense, its to come and stay with you. And be doing what na? So the freebies can flow wella? That is...use midnight prayer fire him brain throwey.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by einsteine(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Stupid security man.

That's if the message is real.

People like creating problems for themselves.

He already knows he's not up to her standard yet he's wasting time sending messages instead of improving his station in life

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Awoleesu(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2019
I hear they say the way you dress is the way you get addressed...

You should be more worried about your value system and Outlook than you should be about the security man!

It's either he has perceived you as a lady of easy virtue, or that you truly have a class problem!
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by tartarus(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2019
Samuels90:
what is bad in spending time with her for few mins, if he was rich u wouldn't type this, or cos he is a gateman
.girls spend time with guys for few mins too and even get paid. Is she better than other girls...
There's everything wrong with it!! How would you tell a woman you're not so familiar with that you want to spend the night with her, that's perversion and it's wrong whether rich or poor. Something we Nigerian men like to play dumb to.
Women have sha suffered
She's being nice to him that doesn't mean she should agree to his advances, whether rich or poor. Women & men have every right to choose who they want to be with. Maybe your sister might be interested in spending a night with a security man but then yet again they're levels to everything. Men and women should pick their "class". Women shouldn't be made to feel bad for turning down poverty...who likes poverty??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Nnemuka:
grin grin grin this guy wan chop oga food too
its well
Where is the food??
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Xisnin(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2019
crossfm:
Poverty is a bastard.guys pls husle oo make them no bring your matter here as a refrence point.
Back to the topic.He is a man and naturally should be attracted to a lady.I envy his courage.atlist he has poured out his mind,it's now her option to say yes or no.
We see rich guys date and marry poor girls everyday.
This has nothing to do with poverty.
I assume you can read.

Average guys marry poor girls and vice versa.
It is very rare for a rich guy to marry a poor girl and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by tartarus(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:
His manner of approach is very wrong.

What is "I am feeling lonely, I want to be with you tonight"

I am not even surprised guys here see nothing wrong with that. Typical Naija guy line, "when are you coming to my house?" Like his house is a tourist center. She should also keep her business off SM.

[/b]Thank you!! I don't know what is it with lots of NL guys. Always angry and biased. How does that his message make sense? Will they die if they say the truth?[b]

Lol nairaland guys?. Everything to them is always females VS males grin
Clouds their reasoning... everything is wrong with this security mans texts
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by technuel: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2019
Sterope:
An admirer that barely knows her, that did not ask for date but proceeded to tell her how he wants to spend the night with her.

Son of Dangote or Dangote himself, it is very distasteful. You don't know this lady to assume she would have acted otherwise. If she had, she wont delude herself to believe it was out of love.

I wonder the kind of homes youse come from.

And let me ask you, how long does it take to know someone. That guy won't go that level if she have not known the Lady for a very long time. All I see here is a rejection based on Class nothing more nothing less. If not ehile making emphasis on his profession, while not tell us a certain guy send her this message. One thing women fail to understand is that sometime the rejected stones are sometimes the corner stones in their life. That is why most of them end up in abusive relationship because they want to end up with a rich dude.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Eyeness: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2019
mercyefe200:
A working class woman identified as Jennifer Oseh has taken to her Instagram account to share the screenshot of the chat she had with a security man who confessed that he has fallen in love with her.

Jennifer revealed that she has always been kind to the security man by always giving him tips whenever they met.

In the screenshot the lady posted on IG, the man had texted her to reveal that he has feelings for her.

He went ahead to reveal to her that he would have confessed his love a while ago if he had money.

On a different day after she refused to reply to the confession, the man sent a text, asking if he could come and stay with her.

He, however, sent another message apologizing and even claimed that he was feeling lonely.

I wanted to say love transcends social strate, but That security man is most likely a hobosexual. ladies you should not be too nice to men if not they start thi king they can take liberties with you

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Angeldada55(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan o !!!

To the guy ;

If pesin see your style and work, pesin go know say your matter rough small.

Normal level, you catch feelings but you forget say you suppose respect yourself join.

I no even know why some pipu no dey wan learn ; I mean, no be all women/lady/girl you fi toast na. Some of them are better been just a friend.

If the guy maintain correct friendship with the girl he fi come sti blow cx dat girl fi come later see wetin she dey find in him. Never can tell...

Now, how you go feel if the girl carry pride come rubbish you base on your class and level #insidelife ?

To the girl ;

You do well...
At least, you show small understanding.

See, na you know wetin you want o ; so you gaz do wetin go favor you.

EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN WAR AND IN LOVE

Iffa no talk now, e go be like pesin no dey fvck female friends dem.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by movid(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2019
Everybody with his or her life. To all women, don't hesitate to order Yoni Pearles. Your body is opened to all sort of infection and they are really harmful to your health. Get solution thru natural way with herbs. Yoni Pearles is the best..What's app 07037852077. You can google it , if u doubt.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by bukatyne(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2019
mercyefe200:

I went through the chats and the security man sounds like a man in heat. undecided
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2019
technuel:

And let me ask you, how long does it take to know someone. That guy won't go that level if she have not known the Lady for a very long time. All I see here is a rejection based on Class nothing more nothing less. If not ehile making emphasis on his profession, while not tell us a certain guy send her this message. One thing women fail to understand is that sometime the rejected stones are sometimes the corner stones in their life. That is why most of them end up in abusive relationship because they want to end up with a rich dude.

Don't you guys know how to court a lady anymore?

Court her mind, court her heart and her body would follow undecided
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Sterope(f): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Are you telling us that in your first approach to a woman, you tell her all about your loniless and desire to spend the night with her?

Do the above expressions convey the concept of 'love' to you?

All the matrimonial cases of Iya Sikira and Iya Modupe seeking divorce because of domestic abuse sound like women who got married to rich men or is this your way of trying damn hard to feel good? Take a look at your neighborhood, you can see for yourself. You have been lied to, the reason for domestic abuse is not because some woman got married to a richer guy.

technuel:

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Atolu01: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2019
Her choice; and she made a good one.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2019
You shouldn’t look at His social status before judging him and I am not saying you should say Yes to him. As long as He is a man. He has every right to ask a woman out. However come to think of it. He is a type of man that will give you rest of mind.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by technuel: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2019
Sterope:
Are you telling us that in your first approach to a woman, you tell her all about your loniless and desire to spend the night with her?

Do the above expressions convey the concept of 'love' to you?

All the matrimonial cases of Iya Sikira and Iya Modupe seeking divorce because of domestic abuse sound like women who got married to rich men or is this your way of trying damn hard to feel good? Take a look at your neighborhood, you can see for yourself. You have been lied to, the reason for domestic abuse is not because some woman got married to a richer guy.

Who the hell told you that is the only discussion they have had in the past. Can't you use your brain and ask how the said security man got her number. Did the Lady spell out that this is the first time they are meeting or the first time she is chatting with him. Or didn't you see where she wrote that she has been tipping him.

On the side of domestic violence, mind you I am only using the girls who wanted to end up with rich Niggas just as example just the same way some girls priority is Cute guys while some prefer funny guys. Life is not like that, what matters is that man who can be your trust worthy better half in Sickness and in wealth, in penury and in affluence. Coming across this kind of people is rare and when you do,don't use class distiction to miss him or her. Thank you.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Malawian(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2019
until she finds out her "real" father was a security man, na then she go humble. As if Security is not work?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Korllami007: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2019
technuel:

Thank you for this. The main reason she posted it is not because the way she was being wooed, but the kind of job the man does. She didn't even care about that at that moment but she feels repulsive for a security man to woo her. If it was the way he messaged her, she should would have said a random guy in her caption. I think she has achieved her aim since she has turned the man to an object of ridicule in her place of work.
She should just have warned him sternly not to try that again with her the following day she got to work. Why posting it on social media to score cheap points.
They won't post how wealthy people are asking them out. Na people wey dem think say dem no de their class dem go post their chats online up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Sterope(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Some of you think the way your father speak to your mothers is ideal. That is why you cannot see anything wrong in that.

I really can't help you.

technuel:

Who the hell told you that is the only discussion they have had in the past. Can't you use your brain and ask how the said security man got her number. Did the Lady spell out that this is the first time they are meeting or the first time she is chatting with him. Or didn't you see where she wrote that she has been tipping him.

On the side of domestic violence, mind you I am only using the girls who wanted to end up with rich Niggas just as example just the same way some girls priority is Cute guys while some prefer funny guys. Life is not like that, what matters is that man who can be your trust worthy better half in Sickness and in wealth, in penury and in affluence. Coming across this kind of people is rare and when you do,don't use class distiction to miss him or her. Thank you.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Is he not a man?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Victorex001(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2019
crossfm:
my dear am not being sentimental.If the reverse is the case I will still say the same.We always hear how people shoot their shot these days and it ends in marriage.
The guy might be poor physically but who knows he might have a lot of potentials in him.

Are you for real? You meet a girl, the next thing you telling her if you can come over that you’re lonely...you call that shooting shots? ��‍♂️

If the girl agrees he comes over what do you think would happen? Wedding ceremony I guess. Smh.

Sex is not shooting shot!!
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by technuel: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Sterope:
Some of you think the way your father speak to your mothers is ideal. That is why you cannot see anything wrong in that.

I really can't help you.

You are the one who needs help Sister
I don't see anything wrong in what that guy did
Expression of feeling does not have Social class barrier. I love bold guys who bare their mind not the ones that will be dying with the feelings inside while smiling like a Christmas goat at the site of their crush.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by donchyke1975: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2019
My sister the man just does not make him a lesser man,but I always respect people feelings if u don't like him tell him politely. Not looking down on him because of his job,remember rudeboy song reason with me.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Spacewalker(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmmmm

I just feel is looking for an opportunity to bang the lady

Imagine how he was saying he wants to spend some time with her,saying he was lonely bla bla bla..

Am sure she felt embarrassed by that statement.The guy comes off as a desperate and sily nigga to me because he was practically begging her to accept him.

Personally I see it as foolishness for a guy to woo a lady that is waaaaay out of his league,he should find a gal that is closer to his status and comfortable with him being a security man.

Las las to make money na the main thing.If the guy get money, he no go stress himself,he go just use him money woo the gal. Na im go dey even tip the gal sef,the gal go later submit to am,na so e be.
But as he nor get money,the gal no go even look he face at all
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by lookingfly: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2019
So security work is not working class, op?
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Geminita1(f): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,you see how i ignored the demented fool.some people are better ignored. Lol . This is why i advocate that women have to raise their sons better, cos most of them were not raised properly.

I let people play out themselves,and a sane person can see they are just foolish .
What's the role of the Father then. Women can never raise men, you would only raise an effeminate. grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by DeHumbleTboy: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2019
NL hold this for me grin

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Ebios(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2019
skywalker240:
And so she came to tell the whole world how she curved a lover boy because he aint in her league.
Guy, l wonder oh.
The MAN up there� is watching oh. Let her continue with her discrimination. The MAN will suddenly uplift the man. Then her eyes will be clear.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nackzy: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
The truth is aunty you like the Nigga, you just want to hear with people will say, if you wanna Bleep him, go ahead, don't come on social media qnd announce it, by the way you guys exchanged contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.