Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (72575 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by SexytorresE(f): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
She is using him to shine idiot , if it were Davido now fiam! She won’t think twice , now she is using him to shine on social media cos he is a security.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by poik(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2019
I think there is nothing wrong with the man expressing his feelings, but then it was poorly worded or he didn't say exactly what he wanted.

It's wrong, his approach. There are better ways he could have made his mind known.
But if he really liked her and wanted something with her, I see nothing wrong with it, only that artificial 'class barrier'.

But, is the lady a celebrity? I don't know her.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by poik(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Sterope:
Are you telling us that in your first approach to a woman, you tell her all about your loniless and desire to spend the night with her?

Do the above expressions convey the concept of 'love' to you?

All the matrimonial cases of Iya Sikira and Iya Modupe seeking divorce because of domestic abuse sound like women who got married to rich men or is this your way of trying damn hard to feel good? Take a look at your neighborhood, you can see for yourself. You have been lied to, the reason for domestic abuse is not beca use some woman got married to a richer guy.

I'm willing to bet this is NOT the first approach. His submission may reek of some obtuse intentions but, he has her number and they have obviously been talking.
It's a simple case of offer and acceptance, to which each party has a franchise.
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by zcee: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Women can look down on guys ehhh be it money or age...thank God I no dey look dem for face again
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Ghokes(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Very bold move by the man indeed. At least, he bared his mind. cool

Madam, abeg take am easy. Like the guy correctly said, if he has money you won't be saying all these nonsense.

Simply tell him NO. Why bring it on here? Did you bring your other capable male admirers on here? He's no worse than those several ones you give attention to perhaps, might even be better sef. angry

Well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.