Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (18811 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] / How To Fv*k Her Very Well ***hot Techniques*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Olamilekxy(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2019
[img][/img]
iLegendd:
If you're a man, I hope you've learned something from this post. If you're a woman, I'm sorry, you didn't learn anything from this.

For me, what I learned is: even if your d*** rises, you have the power to make it shrink. Also, don't help a woman in exchange for sex or relationship — sex is free and relationship is free — only marriage isn't.

So, help her because she deserves help, not because you want to benefit something at the end.
I was on your forum the day before yesterday.

You truly a legend

Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Olamilekxy(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2019
@ilegend didn't have the ability to purchase your book yet, but I know am gonna buy it when am okay.
Cos am still a student
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Olamilekxy:

You're perusing those posts. Fire down.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Olamilekxy:
@ilegend didn't have the ability to purchase your book yet, but I know am gonna buy it when am okay.
Cos am still a student

Understandable. Whenever you're financially fit, we'll be around to attend to you. All the best with your studies.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by iRepNaija1: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
iLegendd:

When I see comments like this, I cry. Most men are backward in anything relationship.

Let me tell you something: the difference between billionaires and suffer-naires is the the word "dare."

Billionaires dare, but suffer-naires don't dare. They are afraid of everything. They are afraid to succeed, they are afraid fail.

Billionaires are not afraid to succeed and at the same time are not afraid to fail.

If you can succeed with women, marriage, or dating, you can succeed in any business. Seeing my post as unattainable (a lie) is just the same way as seeing a unique business idea as unattainable or a lie.

A confident man will tell you giving a speech in public is so fun and can't wait to do it again, but a nervous man will shout, "God forbid! I rather die than give a speech in front of thousands or millions of people."

I hope you see the picture.

My guy, I don't need some lesson from some random on the internet who trying to sell a product about manipulating women. You don't know me and so don't come here trying to tell me the difference between a person who is a billionaire and a person is who isn't. You're just putting your assumptions on me.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by dboss12(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
l love your post @ op please let connect I need your service.
check ur DM.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
iRepNaija1:

My guy, I don't need some lesson from some random on the internet who trying to sell a product about manipulating women. You don't know me and so don't come here trying to tell me the difference between a person who is a billionaire and a person is who isn't. You're just putting your assumptions on me.

So, telling men not to sleep with all women is manipulation? You're smarter than I thought.

Alright. All the best and happy weekend.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Ahdunns:
I no go lie, make i jus talk ma mind.
Is it just me or does anyone else has hatred toward this guy's post??

I mean WTF. no one employed you, to cm and be telling us your life nd blah blah shit.

Thank you Oga, we don't need it.

Part 2 is loading, so I pray you choose option 1 or 2 this time around.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by iRepNaija1: 5:21am On Nov 30, 2019
iLegendd:

So, telling men not to sleep with all women is manipulation? You're smarter than I thought.

Alright. All the best and happy weekend.

That's not what I said. Reading is fundamental. And going by the "stories" you like to parade on this site about your conquests, playing mind tricks on women to get in their pants is all you have to offer. Nonsense.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:55am On Nov 30, 2019
iRepNaija1:

That's not what I said. Reading is fundamental. And going by the "stories" you like to parade on this site about your conquests, playing mind tricks on women to get in their pants is all you have to offer. Nonsense.

The worst thing you'll do to a Nigerian man is to make him feel he doesn't have a point.

Dear, what you wrote is perfect — you have a point. All the best.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2019
To those who enjoyed part 1, check out part 2 here https://www.nairaland.com/5557042/should-f-k-part-2
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Akanimoh113(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
@iLegendd Nice work your doing here
Out of your Skill or should I say Charity
You gave out 5 things a woman would love you for, and even illustrated it in the Story.

I really Enjoyed this post and am Glad you posted, still gonna wait for more post grin
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Samorobo2: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
I have always hated Ur attention seeking topics but I must confess I enjoyed this from start to bottom. I learn a thing or two.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Samorobo2:
I have always hated Ur attention seeking topics but I must confess I enjoyed this from start to bottom. I learn a thing or two.

Maybe I should create more of the types you hate because I hate you enjoyed this one.

Just have it in mind that I don't like pleasing people — I'd rather give them something to complain about than the other way.

Let me know the type of attention-seeking threads you're talking about so I can create more of them.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by euphratess(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2023
iLegendd:
This post is +18. Please, stop reading to avoid feeling upset.

I'm going to tell you the main reasons most women love me.

1. Because I'm stingy
2. Because I'm honest
3. Because I'm naughty
4. Because I'm funny
5. Because I don't need women

In this post, I'll tell a story with a certain girl and how I got her wet effortlessly by applying the above 5 things on the list. It all started in...

Typing...
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Mattwillz: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Boss legend i be your number one fan but Pls i need mtn card to do something important..thanks bro cheers 09165543913
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
iLegendd:

1. Because I'm stingy
2. Because I'm honest
3. Because I'm naughty
4. Because I'm funny

In this post, I'll tell a story with a certain girl and how I got her wet effortlessly by applying the above 5 things on the list. It all started in...

Typing...

angry
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
iLegendd:

1. Because I'm stingy
2. Because I'm honest
3. Because I'm naughty
4. Because I'm funny

Typing...

brother..u sure they dont love u coz u dumb & naturaly steeewpid?...juss askin!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Hatrick01: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyCK:

brother..u sure they dont love u coz u dumb & naturaly steeewpid?...juss askin!! (no oofeinse) angry
nope

They luv him bcuz he is not short
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hatrick01:
nope

They luv him bcuz he is not short

good news bro...GREAT NEWS...since u enjoy follwin my threads & since u very loyal to alll my post...as of today, U will be officlialy labelled my number one B!tch...tecnically this means your new name will be B!TCH Hatrick!!!! ...CONGRATS BRO...see on on my next post! cheesy
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Hatrick01: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyCK:

i am an half pint dwarf from dwarf republic.
I derive pressure from raping small boys
cheesy
i for say
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Hatrick01: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyCK:

I am a bast^rd cheesy
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Hatrick01 post=120555384][/quote]

My B!tch Hatrick01, u so inexperience it unbelivable...try & edit my post again. That waz dry. Anyways my B!tch, its all good smiley
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Kabalmark(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ahdunns:
I no go lie, make i jus talk ma mind.
Is it just me or does anyone else has hatred toward this guy's post??

I mean WTF. no one employed you, to cm and be telling us your life nd blah blah shit.

Thank you Oga, we don't need it.
hey muhfker
We never asked for your opinion here
So fxck off psusyy
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] by Hatrick01: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2023

good news bro...GREAT NEWS...since u enjoy follwin my threads & since u very loyal to alll my post...as of today, U will be officlialy labelled my number one B!tch...tecnically this means your new name will be B!TCH Hatrick!!!! ...CONGRATS BRO...see on on my next post! cheesy
were u dey nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / Types Of Virgin / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.