Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Jesus Also Preached Jihad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Also Preached Jihad (7071 Views)

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Preached Jihad / Did You Practice What Was Preached In The Church Last Sunday? / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 23, 2010
Lets discuss Luke19,verse 27,pls i want honest debate here,and pls and pls dnt come here and start telling us that,what jesus meant was spiritual chopping of necks,or you wrestle not against flesh but principality and rubbish power of low place,no offence,thank you as you debate along

1 Like

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by InesQor(m): 1:41am On Nov 23, 2010
shocked

uplawal is still alive? grin I thought you had gone to blow yourself up. What of your husband Abuzeeezee? grin Kai I have missed that guy o! LOL

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Rhino4dm: 4:37am On Nov 23, 2010
Gosh!
Did jesus preach jihad? And was he a terrorist ?
I need those answers and i need them fast.
. . . . Dont tell me to read the bible while you can make me understand cos am not ready for that holy spirit guidiance crap and out of context bull sh!!t.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by graychuks(m): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2010
Yes Jesus preached jihad and also numerated the weapons to fight such wars.Eph6.and if u as a xtian aren't ready and prepared i wil like to help u out.
Yes, Jesus is a terrorist even when he was on earth he was the nightmare to Herod and the pharises,even the devil could testify of his ever ending terrorism to his kingdom.When He eventualy died 4 me and you he rendered a heavy bomb into the camp of the devil and took 4 Himself captives.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by aletheia(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2010
@OP: you want honest debate? Yeah really, your words do betray you.

uplawal:

. . .and pls and pls dnt come here and start telling us that,what jesus meant was spiritual chopping of necks,or you wrestle not against flesh but principality and rubbish power of low place. . .

You already decided that you don't want to listen; using denigrating words. Tell us if the word Jihad occurs in the Bible.

@InesQor:
InesQor:

uplawal is still alive? grin I thought you had gone to blow yourself up. What of your husband Abuzeeezee? grin Kai I have missed that guy o! LOL

^^You know they just finished celebrating Eid. That probably rekindled her zeal for Islam and so she is embarking on an e-Jihad. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2010
Uplawal where is your brain?

Didn't you see it clearly stated 'for we wrestle not against FLESH AND BLOOD?'
when Peter cut off a soldier's ear in the last hours what did Jesus say and do?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by free123: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2010
@OP
JESUS and mohamed can never be compared, JESUS never preached jihad in any form.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by PraiseOba: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2010
sincerely guys, Paul said something, he said and i quote "if anyone or angel preach another gospel apart from the one we have seen and preached to such angel or man be condemned." Which means that there is a revelation of issues like this and we can see with our own naked eyes that what Paul said is what we are seeing and hearing. NO BE SO GUYS?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by PraiseOba: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2010
Jesus even said that in the last day, there will be false prophet. Candidly, Jesus never preach war or regions crisis but peace but what do we hear fro our Muslim brothers, WAR! All in the name of JIHAD
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
@all,hmmm,u guys are not worth debating with anyway,as if i knew they were not gonna say things reasonable,maybe when u ponder on it,then u would realise u lots head needs be chopped off because youre all jesus enemies grin
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
heey my former sweetheart. where have u been? hows ur hubby&d rest of the famly. make u call us to com eat rice for naming ooooooo
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
i refuse to answer you grin
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
Funny stuff. Your mouth like 'Jesus also preached jihad'. Next we go hear say 'mohamed wabilie sunmilie also preached holiness'. Day dream.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by noetic16(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
uplawal:

Lets discuss Luke19,verse 27,pls i want honest debate here,and pls and pls dnt come here and start telling us that,what jesus meant was spiritual chopping of necks,or you wrestle not against flesh but principality and rubbish power of low place,no offence,thank you as you debate along

grin grin so how many crusades did Jesus fight?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by daylae(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2010
@uplawal: you are not really ready for honest opinions,but,rather,you want people to share the same parallel conclusion with you. But i noticed you consent to the fact that mohamed is truely a peace-killer.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Image123: « #12 on: Yesterday at 11:03:51 PM »
[Quote]Funny stuff. Your mouth like 'Jesus also preached jihad'. Next we go hear say 'mohamed wabilie sunmilie also preached holiness'. Day dream.[/Quote]If you cant even spell Muhammad (AS), properly, you do not deserve a response. The joke of funniness is on you, straw brain, you.

[Quote]noetic16: « #13 on: Yesterday at 11:41:10 PM »
Quote from: uplawal on Yesterday at 01:11:27 AM
Grin Grin so how many crusades did Jesus fight?[/Quote]Would chasing old people doing business of money out the synagogue count? Maybe that was a test run for the one he lost with having bags and 2 miserly swords, while the enemy came in drove and well equipped? People loose their lives for being unprepared to fight. They normally get stabbed after being strung on the tree to hang. If you chew more than you can handle you get nailed. If you are not ready to fight, dont go to the school yard or Oju olomo otoo.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by InesQor(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2010
I think uplawal was joking when she started this thread. . . I dont usually come into threads like this, if it wasnt that uplawal was the OP. We all know she is a great comedian.

Where's the humor now, jare! grin

Bleeeh tongue
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Tonyet1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2010
@uplawal downlawal grin

Sorry my Christ never preached Jihad, rather in that passage [luke 19:27] he revealed the fate of those people like you, sweetnecta, bashy bash, vedaxcool et al who would not surrender to his kingdom when he comes to reign his kingdom on the earth . . .an earth your prophet has saturated with his blood-thirsty teachings  grin grin

Imagine what that [i]Poo[/i]phet taught his gullibles  grin

Mohammed said, "Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him." Vol. 9:57

Mohammed said, " No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir" (infidel). Vol. 9:50

It will also surprise everyone who cares to believe that these dudes are told that they are no less than infidels if they dont kill one in their entire lifetime. . .what a religion!  cry cry cry grin grin
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2010
can you see the line,JESU SAID,SLAY THEM,KEEP DENYING YOUR BAIBUL grin
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Tonyet1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
Yes He said SLAY but before that he said ENEMIES. . .meaning you'll have to choose to be an enemy before he slays you. . .that means folks like ^^ who challenges the kingdom of my Christ are his enemies and their fate is so glaring. . . SLAY! grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
The point there is thatits you folks should be slew cos Jesus(as)belongs to Islam only and you people are just wannabe hijakers
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2010
uplawal:

i refuse to answer you grin
why? are we not friends?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
my God said i should not be friends with you,so i cant disobey him to please you,ok grin
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
^ ur God u say? u cant be serious. who is this God that says u shouldnt be a friend with me
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
Allah cos you are an umbeliever,period,until u believe
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
uplawal:

Allah cos you are an umbeliever,period,until u believe

believe in what exactly? im already a believer dont u know?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by InesQor(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
I really like uplawal. Lol. More so cos i know that Al-ilah, the one she worships as a Muslim does not like that coming from a kafir. cheesy makes it fun.

Jokes apart, i find it ridiculous that any religion will say one should not make friends with non-adherents. Religion is a means to an end, do you agree? What is this end to you, uplawal?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Tonye-T; « #17 on: Today at 04:31:52 PM »
[Quote]@uplawal downlawal  Grin

Sorry my Christ never preached Jihad, rather in that passage [luke 19:27] he revealed the fate of those people like you, sweetnecta, bashy bash, vedaxcool et al who would not surrender to his kingdom when he comes to reign his kingdom on the earth . . .an earth your prophet has saturated with his blood-thirsty teachings  Grin Grin

Imagine what that Poophet taught his gullibles  Grin[/Quote]Where is the sense in the above? A man who kills justly for a loaf of bread when it was 1 shilling in the day, is guilty of injustice, while the man who kills a man justly for the same parisian baguette now 2 USD is not guilty? Arent the product and or the cost equal in their times to each other, or the loaf at 1 shilling is even more expensive than the parisian baguette at 2 USD? A young man who chased old people away to the point that he broke their tables and they never returned, showed more violence than an adult who did the same thing. Imagine the potential of violence in the body of the young man, the reason I will not be surprised if I read that his associates are equipped with bags and swords, and even chop off an ear. Violence is relative; there are just violence which the receiver (an evi doer) will definitely call injustice because he is on the receiving end. There are unjust violence that the prosecutor may deem just because he is metering it out.

[Quote]Quote
Mohammed said, "Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him." Vol. 9:57
Mohammed said, " No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir" (infidel). Vol. 9:50[/Quote]Please show me the bold in that hadith. I know you are made of lies, so lie on.

[Quote]It will also surprise everyone who cares to believe that these dudes are told that they are no less than infidels if they dont kill one in their entire lifetime. . .what a religion!  Cry Cry Cry Grin Grin[/Quote]While Timothy has the bold, could you show it in the Arabic Quran? What Surah and verse, please?

[Quote]I know where naija is going. . gone to wait for them with a toll-gate Smiley[/Quote]With your sword and a bag, you shall come out the defeated.

[Quote]« #19 on: Today at 05:40:42 PM »
Yes He said SLAY but before that he said ENEMIES. . .meaning you'll have to choose to be an enemy before he slays you. . .that means folks like ^^ who challenges the kingdom of my Christ are his enemies and their fate is so glaring. . . SLAY! Grin Grin Grin[/Quote]The truth finaly came out. By the way, this is not a new thing confirmed. What is pitiful about you is that you lie and lie and lie and can event have the spine to confess. Instead you go into the underground like the rat you are. We have been waiting for you you to show how superstitious reality is, since satan has taught you well, you darn evil genius.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by martinseme: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
it beats my imagination to understand why seemly normal human beings can choose to shut down their conscience to blank truth, every day at some part of the world a suicide is carried out by an adherent of a religion which name dubiously represent peace and people continue to subscribe to such a way of worship as though they are oblivious of its glaring evil.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by proo212(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Sweetnecta,

I enjoy reading the debates but can you explain what your Surah 43:61 and 63 says? In summary, He (Jesus Christ, Isa Al-Masih) is the straight way, He will be a sign of the coming of the judgement. This is what your Quran admonishes. So why do we spend our energies looking for another saviour?

So many stories of your brothers and sisters converting to Christianity and being persecuted, jailed and killed. They look for answers but the Imams and the scholars tell them, "don't question, just believe". Why can Islam not handle someone converting from the religion? You guys say religion is not by compulsion but you cannot even begin to suggest that those who wish to leave the religion will not face persecution.

Your Deutoronomy 18:18 that you like to quote falls flat on its face.

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, tomorrow may be too late
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2010
[b]@ uplawal

You need to read the whole of Luke 19 in order to understand the verse that you singled out.  Verses 1-28 of 30 copied out below for you. With God Almighty as a witness to what you READ and UNDERSTOOD from the scripture below, please, give us a correct summary of what you gather from the scripture when you are done (also justifying your passing English Language at JSSCE Level), and then we will carry out AN HONEST DEBATE as you requested. Thanks.

Luke 19:1-28 (King James Version)

Luke 19
1And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.

2And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.

3And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.

4And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.

5And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

6And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.

7And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.

8And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

9And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

10For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

11And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

12He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

13And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

14But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

15And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

16Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

17And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

18And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

19And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

20And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

21For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

22And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

23Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

24And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

25(And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

26For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

28And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.

[/b]
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2010
what if King james have removed the slain path

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Devine Revelation To Samuel Oghenetega ,a 14 Years Old Boy / Angel Descends From Heaven In RCCG Ebute-Metta Lagos / Do We Go To Hell If We Don’t Believe In Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.