Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Jesus Also Preached Jihad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Also Preached Jihad (7107 Views)

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Preached Jihad / Did You Practice What Was Preached In The Church Last Sunday? / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2010
bashy_demy:

Hey are you talking of the same man that can not safe himself? a man that cry loud in pain my God my God why had thou forsaken me, a man that said he wish God will move this cup over meaning he dont for any man sin it just happen that the enemies have power over him what a shame
Yeah, i'm talking about the man who said "I have overcome the world". He's the one who declared "All power is given to me in Heaven and in earth". What happened, NEPA took light in your place that you didn't finish the film? He said "MY grace is SUFFICIENT for you". We need no other. Did you see the part where He said "Tarry until you are endued with power" OR when He said with finality "I AM Alpha and Omega, the Almighty". Ha, you've missed a lot, where've you been?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2010
And Jesus has sent me into this dispensation to draw you out of the mess therein.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2010
Image123:

Yeah, i'm talking about the man who said "I have overcome the world". He's the one who declared "All power is given to me in Heaven and in earth". What happened, NEPA took light in your place that you didn't finish the film? He said "MY grace is SUFFICIENT for you". We need no other. Did you see the part where He said "Tarry until you are endued with power" OR when He said with finality "I AM Alpha and Omega, the Almighty". Ha, you've missed a lot, where've you been?
and where was the power that has given to him when the enemies mock spat and whip his back and nail him to the cross i repeat again a man that cannot save himself cannot save me
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
Looks like uplawal has 'abandoned ship'.

I appreciate your honesty in not trying to come back and give a false summary of the scripture as laid out in post # 30! May the fear of the Almighty God bring you to true wisdom and lead you to salvation! God bless you! Amen!

JESUS NEVER TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES/FOLLOWERS TO KILL THOSE WHO ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!
smiley
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
bashy_demy:

and where was the power that has given to him when the enemies mock spat and whip his back and nail him to the cross i repeat again a man that cannot save himself cannot save me
The power was right with Him. Power is not all gra gra, use bottle, break someone's head.
Luke 22v51 And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him. 52 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves?
It's easier to destroy than to build. You don't need much training for mayhem and display of anger. Muhamed couldn't heal a finger if his life depended on it. But the Lord of glory (Jesus Christ) demonstrated why He said He came to give abundant life. Now have they taught you this one below?
Matthew 26v52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. 53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2010
The bolded above is a testament to the fact that taking law into one's hands (in the name of whatever) and rioting is a mark of thieves and bandits, be you anybody alibaba, muhamed or robin hood.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2010
@Seyibrown: « #67 on: Today at 02:33:31 PM »
[Quote]Looks like uplawal has 'abandoned ship'.

I appreciate your honesty in not trying to come back and give a false summary of the scripture as laid out in post # 30! May the fear of the Almighty God bring you to true wisdom and lead you to salvation! God bless you! Amen!

JESUS NEVER TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES/FOLLOWERS TO KILL THOSE WHO ARE NOT CHRISTIANS! Smiley[/Quote]Those he said should be killed were believers? The money changers he chased after were believers, doing the right thing when he chased them away? Imagine if he had a sword with him in the heat of the pursuit?

You dont have to kill before you show the tendency of a killer, you should look in the bible that says a mere glance of the opposite sex is 100% as if sexual intercourse took place already. Which is worse a one that has a weapon of war, after his boss said he brought war, telling him to buy the sword, even began to use it, first to chop off an ear, or the one who looked at a woman? If the look makes him guilty, the instructor and purchaser of the sword above shall be no less guilty.

Color what is worse better and blame the light, accidental glance as terrible.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2010
sweetnecta and bashy_demy,

1.Is the killing of others because they belong or convert to another religion EVIL or GOOD?
2.In which countries is it LEGAL to KILL people for converting to or belonging to a different religion?
3.Do you CONDEMN or SUPPORT the killing of others for belonging to or converting to another religion?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
@Seyibrown; « #71 on: Today at 05:06:27 PM »
[Quote]sweetnecta and bashy_demy,
1.Is the killing of others because they belong or convert to another religion EVIL or GOOD?[/Quote]Evil action. Evil thought exist just as well, similar to the looking at opposite sex, as your Bible said it.

[Quote]2.In which countries is it LEGAL to KILL people for converting to or belonging to a different religion?[/Quote]I dont know. Am sure it is not in Islam, otherwise the chance of returning into Islam would not have been given, agreeing with there is no compulsion in religion. In either verse it didnt mention Islam, it is religion as a whole that is mentioned.

[Quote]3.Do you CONDEMN or SUPPORT the killing of others for belonging to or converting to another religion?[/Quote]I condemn it, just like I condemn the Serbs mass slaughtering of Muslim Croats in the 1990s that we have the slavic Melovitch in Hague's world court on trial for even now.

Could you give me the name of the Holy Spirit when you respond to me, since Jesus is son god and also Messiah? And Yahweh is father god and also Jehovah? What is holy ghost god; name and title please?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2010
Image123:

The power was right with Him. Power is not all gra gra, use bottle, break someone's head.
Luke 22v51 And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him. 52 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves?
It's easier to destroy than to build. You don't need much training for mayhem and display of anger. Muhamed couldn't heal a finger if his life depended on it. But the Lord of glory (Jesus Christ) demonstrated why He said He came to give abundant life. Now have they taught you this one below?
Matthew 26v52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. 53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?
i will use the verse above against you here, look at the Bold above and tell what gonna happen to Jesus and his disciples when he ask them to sell there bag and buy sword  i think the verses also referring to him and his disciples Matthew 26v52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword since they also take the sword definitely they are going to perished by the sword pls defend that
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by proo212(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
Sweetnecta:

I dont know. Am sure it is not in Islam, otherwise the chance of returning into Islam would not have been given, agreeing with there is no compulsion in religion. In either verse it didnt mention Islam, it is religion as a whole that is mentioned.

@Sweetnecta you lied through your teeth about not knowing where muslims are killed for turning against Islam Lying is a sin. Perhaps you can do 2 good deeds to balance out the lie. I have lost all respect for you. I know you are zealous about Islam but the fact is that you lied!!!

All you have to do is google it and you will find it.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^^ you are an hypocrite you know for even abusing him cos he said he dont know do you also want him to lie that he know what he did not know ? and did he ask you to respect him? guy pocket your respect and go jump off cliff
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 3:57am On Nov 30, 2010
bashy_demy:

i will use the verse above against you here, look at the Bold above and tell what gonna happen to Jesus and his disciples when he ask them to sell there bag and buy sword  i think the verses also referring to him and his disciples Matthew 26v52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword since they also take the sword definitely they are going to perished by the sword pls defend that
Let me pull you small. The bolded is incorrect. Contrary to your thoughts and errors, Jesus never instructed His disciples to 'sell their bag and buy sword'. You're close but nearly CANNOT kill a bird.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 6:29am On Nov 30, 2010
^^^ were you also trained to lied in your church? below are some verses dont tell me they are in parable cos i watch the video and saw the sword.

Luke 22:35-38:

35And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

38And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2010
bashy_demy:

^^^ were you also trained to lied in your church? below are some verses dont tell me they are in parable cos i watch the video and saw the sword.

Luke 22:35-38:

35And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

38And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
So you watched it, ah ah. It's either NEPA took your light or you suffered 'low current'. I'll say it again in truth and fairness. Jesus never instructed His disciples to 'sell their bag and buy sword'. You're the one 'lying' here. You have to show me that verse haha, maybe your film was pirated, could be why you saw disciples selling bags and buying swords.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2010
seyibrown:

sweetnecta and bashy_demy,

1.Is the killing of others because they belong or convert to another religion EVIL or GOOD?
2.In which countries is it LEGAL to KILL people for converting to or belonging to a different religion?
3.Do you CONDEMN or SUPPORT the killing of others for belonging to or converting to another religion?

Posted by: seyibrown
Insert Quote
Really, then you seem to lack basic understanding of this thread, central to what Deep is saying,is why would God authorize grotesques actions against unborn Children, premise on this then a suicide bomber who claims to be fighting a war can legitimately claim that God told him to do what he is doing period. To say committing atrocities in the name of God whether in war or in peace makes any difference is very ingenious indeed.

Country A going to War against Country B is different from a citizen of Country A blowing up citizens in the middle of Country B when there is no declaration of a war! Country A or B claiming that God sent them, is behind them, and gives them total victory over the enemy is different from 'certain citizens' of Country A claiming that God sent him to kill Citizens of Country B! If 'certain citizens' of Country A want real war and believe that God sent them to destroy Country B and will give them victory, let their Country (Country A) come out boldy and declare war, and let us see this god that 'sent them' HELP THEM WIN THE WAR !

Talk about Hypocrisy of the highest order! You supported the war of the Children of Isreal base on the fact that they were fighting Pagans, seyi we expected more from you.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2010
Image123:

So you watched it, ah ah. It's either NEPA took your light or you suffered 'low current'. I'll say it again in truth and fairness. Jesus never instructed His disciples to 'sell their bag and buy sword'. You're the one 'lying' here. You have to show me that verse haha, maybe your film was pirated, could be why you saw disciples selling bags and buying swords.
hmmmm are you so blind to see the verses up there? Image123 its not new to me the like of Almuhndis,Kola oloye, Olaadegu and co gace argue and later run away from the thread so is either you tell me you are blind to see those verses or you just want to accept the truth where Jesus ask his desciples to sell there garment and by sword and they said they have 2 and he said its enough so is your bible pirated?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by aletheia(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2010
@Topic:
Muhammad kills cry. . .history is replete with numerous instances of Muhammad killing people. Muhammad healed no one.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

Jesus saves grin. . .there is no record whatsoever of Jesus killing anyone. Instead He healed the sick and raised the dead.
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Case dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2010
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it(Reminds one of suicide bombers, who are willing to lose their life for their cause)." (Matthew 10:34-39)

" 49 I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism* to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! 51[size=18pt] Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52 for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father* against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.[/size] (Luke 12:49-53)

f anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:26)

Why all this threats?

Waiting for the Double- speaking Clowns to rush Parabulize it,Lol! grin
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2010
bashy_demy:

hmmmm are you so blind to see the verses up there? Image123 its not new to me the like of Almuhndis,Kola oloye, Olaadegu and co gace argue and later run away from the thread so is either you tell me you are blind to see those verses or you just want to accept the truth where Jesus ask his desciples to sell there garment and by sword and they said they have 2 and he said its enough so is your bible pirated?
Good to see you're saying something different from Jesus telling His disciples to 'sell their bag and buy sword'. You're making progress without knowing it. One of my ogas has dismissed the case above, do you care to rebut that?
Hopefully, you should learn. But my fears for you are that I've only replied you with few lines and you've blatantly misunderstood/failed to understand me. You're yet to even see your comprehension mistakes, how are you going to cope with chapters and passages of scripture?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2010
vedaxcool:

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it(Reminds one of suicide bombers, who are willing to lose their life for their cause)." (Matthew 10:34-39)

" 49 I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism* to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! 51[size=18pt] Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52 for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father* against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.[/size] (Luke 12:49-53)

f anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:26)

Why all this threats?

Waiting for the Double- speaking Clowns to rush Parabulize it,Lol! grin

. . . . and please, show me where Jesus taught his disciples/ followers to: (a) go blow people up for Christ (b) go out in droves and slaughter non-christians (c) cut the heads of Christians who have converted to another religion (d) hate non-christians (e) preach and incite hatred of non- christians!

I have already posted a response correctly interpreting your misinterpretation of  the scripture 'do not think I have come to grant peace on earth' in the right context on this same thread. Please go back and read it.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2010
seyibrown:

. . . . and please, show me where Jesusu taught his disciples/ followers to: (a) go blow people up for Christ (b) go out in droves and slaughter non-christians (c) cut the heads of Christians who have converted to another religion (d) hate non-christians (e) preach and incite hatred of non- christians!

I have already posted a response correctly interpreting your misinterpretation of the scripture 'do not think I have come to grant peace on earth' in the right context on this same thread. Please go back an dread it.

HehHEHEHEHHEHEh, Did you read with your eyes closed? All the threat that he did not come to bring peace but a sword is what to you? Again he said he came to create dishormony between son and father, daughter and mother, etc eluded your sight? Your hypocrisy is suffering your credibility.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2010
@Proo212: « #74 on: Yesterday at 06:08:59 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 05:53:05 PM

I dont know. Am sure it is not in Islam, otherwise the chance of returning into Islam would not have been given, agreeing with there is no compulsion in religion. In either verse it didnt mention Islam, it is religion as a whole that is mentioned.

@Sweetnecta you lied through your teeth about not knowing where muslims are killed for turning against Islam Lying is a sin. Perhaps you can do 2 good deeds to balance out the lie. I have lost all respect for you. I know you are zealous about Islam but the fact is that you lied!!!

All you have to do is google it and you will find it.[/Quote]The bold is a classic and i'm grateful to God Almighty for it. While I'm lying, it is true that Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. It did not mention Islam or any religion for that matter. It further says in the very verse that truth has come and falsehood has no ability to continue. In another verse, Quran says that people who left Islam, becoming disbeliever, then decide to return into Islam, becoming beliver. Then after it becomes a disbeliever, again by leaving Islam. Then return to Islam, after it, and even then leave Islam, and then return to it again. This Allah Says after it, it may continue that it becomes a matter of joke or wimp, going in and coming out of Islam that Allah may not even accept their coming into Islam, since Only he Knows the heart.

If a man or people who say they are muslims then go out to kill a person who merely left Islam, is this an action enjoined on him or them by the Quran? If you turn to Hadith and say it is encouraged by it, then you will discover that it simply says those who leave their religion, without specifying Islam. Though I believe the Hadith is fabricated since it goes against Quran and not just explaining what the Quran says, but it did not say anything about Islam or other religion.

We can be sure that the Hadith is wrong or weak or fabricated, since it would mean that those who convert into Islam would therefore be killed.

Thanks for losing respect for me. By the way, when the croats, and others killed the muslims in Bosnia, and the Spanish Inquisition and the old Crusades of so many centuries ago, and even the crusade of president Bush, did you chalk that to Christianity? How about the Hindus killing the Muslims in Mombai?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Proo212: « #74 on: Yesterday at 06:08:59 PM »The bold is a classic and i'm grateful to God Almighty for it. While I'm lying, it is true that Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. It did not mention Islam or any religion for that matter. It further says in the very verse that truth has come and falsehood has no ability to continue. In another verse, Quran says that people who left Islam, becoming disbeliever, then decide to return into Islam, becoming beliver. Then after it becomes a disbeliever, again by leaving Islam. Then return to Islam, after it, and even then leave Islam, and then return to it again. This Allah Says after it, it may continue that it becomes a matter of joke or wimp, going in and coming out of Islam that Allah may not even accept their coming into Islam, since Only he Knows the heart.

If a man or people who say they are muslims then go out to kill a person who merely left Islam, is this an action enjoined on him or them by the Quran? If you turn to Hadith and say it is encouraged by it, then you will discover that it simply says those who leave their religion, without specifying Islam. Though I believe the Hadith is fabricated since it goes against Quran and not just explaining what the Quran says, but it did not say anything about Islam or other religion.

We can be sure that the Hadith is wrong or weak or fabricated, since it would mean that those who convert into Islam would therefore be killed.

Thanks for losing respect for me. By the way, when the croats, and others killed the muslims in Bosnia, and the Spanish Inquisition and the old Crusades of so many centuries ago, and even the crusade of president Bush, did you chalk that to Christianity? How about the Hindus killing the Muslims in Mombai?

sweetnecta,

Are you saying that the Quran does not say:
(a)to kill any one who converts from Islam (the religion of Allah) but instead says
(b) to kill anyone who converts from his religion; or that
(c) either or both a and b are only found in an Hadith (which is false when it contradicts the Quran)?

If 'b', please quote and link to the Quranic verse. If your answer is 'c', will you then agree that any Muslim who kills another Muslim who has converted to another religion has not followed the commanment of Allah, and is therefore a murderer?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 1:01am On Dec 01, 2010
Image123:

Good to see you're saying something different from Jesus telling His disciples to 'sell their bag and buy sword'. You're making progress without knowing it. One of my ogas has dismissed the case above, do you care to rebut that?
Hopefully, you should learn. But my fears for you are that I've only replied you with few lines and you've blatantly misunderstood/failed to understand me. You're yet to even see your comprehension mistakes, how are you going to cope with chapters and passages of scripture?
pls what about my comment you dont understand selling there bags or garment to buy sword what is the different? if you were asked to sell your shoe to buy food and you said i already have food good but what is the preacher driving at is that you get food wish mean what jesus is trying to say here is that they need sword one way or the other and for those that does not have to sell there garment to buy one and they said we have 2 sword and he said is enough what did he mean by the 2 sword is enough and what was sword for those days? i dont know what you dont understand about this or else you are just trying to say bible is lying or jesus is lying or you are a lier
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 2:16am On Dec 01, 2010
bashy_demy:

pls what about my comment you dont understand selling there bags or garment to buy sword what is the different? if you were asked to sell your shoe to buy food and you said i already have food good but what is the preacher driving at is that you get food wish mean what jesus is trying to say here is that they need sword one way or the other and for those that does not have to sell there garment to buy one and they said we have 2 sword and he said is enough what did he mean by the 2 sword is enough and what was sword for those days? i dont know what you dont understand about this or else you are just trying to say bible is lying or jesus is lying or you are a lier
So you rebutted, you get mind o.
Okay, to ya questions. I don't understand that there is no difference between 'bags and garments'. So bags and garments mean the same thing to you, or you've not watched that part that said even a tittle of the Word of God is important?
I was going to later ask you the meaning of the english words 'two swords are ENOUGH', but seeing you already asked, i'll answer thus. Do you imagine that a sword can be multi-purpose? What is a staff/staves, and what can it be used for? You should thank me for giving you clues instead of asking if i'm lier.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2010
Image123:

Okay, to ya questions. I don't understand that there is no difference between 'bags and garments'. So bags and garments mean the same thing to you, or you've not watched that part that said even a tittle of the Word of God is important?
I was going to later ask you the meaning of the english words 'two swords are ENOUGH', but seeing you already asked, i'll answer thus. Do you imagine that a sword can be multi-purpose? What is a staff/staves, and what can it be used for? You should thank me for giving you clues instead of asking if i'm lier.
hmmmmm there is no point arguing with you again since you are very good in lying what else could sword be do you think everyone are as stupid as you? you come uo with Staff/ satves what does that have to do with the word sword check in 100 dictionary you get the same meaning so maybe in your own dictionary there is another meaning so pls come up with another story and beside i have much time for you today and more questions so first tell me what Jesus mean by Sword maybe it wasn't the same sharp metal that could be used in cutting.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2010
You have time for me? prove it by answering the easy questions i've asked instead of accusing me. Settle down and take those questions in the last post sentence by sentence. i'm just starting so stop concluding.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2010
so what are your Question put them to me now and i'll try to Answer them with my knowldge and i'll also ask you some Question and pls i dont want some kind of stupid answer saying he is talking in parable or you need the holy spirit to understand english ok aggreed?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2010
I said i have ask[b]ed[/b]. I referred to 'question in the/my last post'. I'm wary of your comprehension. Calm/settle down. Here they are again in bold below.
Image123:

Pls, answer them individually using your most convenient expression.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2010
To add to this, if God spoke in parables, who am i not to say that He spoke in parables. He often did speak in parables.
Then, 'many times', you need to Holy Ghost/Spirit to understand God's Word, that's a fact that i cannot fight. For instance, i see alfas interpreting the quaran to musli.ms even when they understand arabic. More amusing is the 'echo man' near the alfa who screams out exactly what the alfa says in the aim to interprete what we all just heard.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2010
seyibrown:

sweetnecta,

Are you saying that the Quran does not say:
(a)to kill any one who converts from Islam (the religion of Allah) but instead says
(b) to kill anyone who converts from his religion; or that
(c) either or both a and b are only found in an Hadith (which is false when it contradicts the Quran)?

If 'b', please quote and link to the Quranic verse. If your answer is 'c', will you then agree that any Muslim who kills another Muslim who has converted to another religion has not followed the commanment of Allah, and is therefore a murderer?

Why don't you quote where it says all you saying, you that do not know your bible but instead you try ard to dodge at every junction: #
again you have not explain to us why Jesus made it his job to separate son from father, daughter from mother etc yet you in an attempt to quench fire you use spit rather than water, now that ain't wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani / Please help i'm Going Crazy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.