Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,099 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Jesus Also Preached Jihad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Also Preached Jihad (7104 Views)

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Preached Jihad / Did You Practice What Was Preached In The Church Last Sunday? / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^ King James, if he has removed the 'slay' part, has been UNSUCCESSFUL in doing so with my 1999 KJV copy, and the copy as extracted above. grin Just address post # 30 accordingly to allow an 'HONEST DEBATE' if that was your true motive for the OP, and there is no deceit in you and your motive (given the assertive title 'JESUS ALSO PREACHED JIHAD' as opposed to an inquisitory one 'DID JESUS ALSO PREACH JIHAD?').

Let us HONESTLY do this 'Jesus Jihad' debate before we try to catch King James at his 'scripture erasing' acts.

Thanks.

(uplawal, 'slain path' is incorrect; 'slay' part - as corrected above is more appropriate in the context which you used it.)
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2010
@Proo212: « #29 on: Yesterday at 08:11:03 PM »
[Quote]@Sweetnecta,
I enjoy reading the debates but can you explain what your Surah 43:61 and 63 says? In summary, He (Jesus Christ, Isa Al-Masih) is the straight way, He will be a sign of the coming of the judgement. This is what your Quran admonishes. So why do we spend our energies looking for another saviour?[/Quote]Who was the verses above addressing? And when was it addressing him?The two verses were stories about the past, when Jesus was on earth, being told to Muhammad 600 plus years later. Was Jesus alive when the story was being told to Muhammad (AS)? Of course not. Jesus was the straight way in his time. Just like every prophet in his own time. The straight way started from Adam, and after him (AS), every prophet followed the same straight way living his own prophetic live on the straight way. This is how it was until it reached Jesus, who was the immediate straight way before Muhammad (AS), the new, current and final straight way till end of mankind. Allah is the One that every Prophet (AS), including Jesus and the chairman of Prophets, Muhammad (AS) worshiped and followed by obedience to Him. In essence we should as human follow Allah by obedience to Him, as the prophet of our time is obedient to Him. You and I are in the prophetic time of Muhammad (AS). I know that and accept it. You on the other hand may not know that, but definitely following the prophetic time that has expired, just like the Jews are in their following Moses (AS), still. In your case you are following Jesus (AS). Both you and the Jews are wrong. It is Muhammad that you should be following.

[Quote]So many stories of your brothers and sisters converting to Christianity and being persecuted, jailed and killed. They look for answers but the Imams and the scholars tell them, "don't question, just believe". Why can Islam not handle someone converting from the religion? You guys say religion is not by compulsion but you cannot even begin to suggest that those who wish to leave the religion will not face persecution.
Your Deutoronomy 18:18 that you like to quote falls flat on its face.
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, tomorrow may be too late[/Quote]You live in Germany. How many white Germans have converted to Islam? There is a thread about a german pastor who incinerated himself because of Islam. Imagine if he had the opportunity to corner muslims and given unfettered freedom to do what he wills. Would he not burn all these muslims before he burnt himself?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
@Seyibrown: « #32 on: Today at 01:33:41 PM »
[Quote]^^ King James, if he has removed the 'slay' part, has been UNSUCCESSFUL in doing so with my 1999 KJV copy, and the copy as extracted above. Grin Just address post # 30 accordingly to allow an 'HONEST DEBATE' if that was your true motive for the OP, and there is no deceit in you and your motive (given the assertive title 'JESUS ALSO PREACHED JIHAD' as opposed to an inquisitory one 'DID JESUS ALSO PREACH JIHAD?').

Let us HONESTLY do this 'Jesus Jihad' debate before we try to catch King James at his 'scripture erasing' acts.

Thanks.

(uplawal, 'slain path' is incorrect; 'slay' part - as corrected above is more appropriate in the context which you used it.)[/Quote]If the slaying was done, then, are they not slain, already? Its over 2000 years already. I'm comfortably sure somebody willl say the parable was not about Jesus.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
uplawal:

what if King james have removed the slain path

Sweetnecta:

@Seyibrown: « #32 on: Today at 01:33:41 PM »If the slaying was done, then, are they not slain, already? Its over 2000 years already. I'm comfortably sure somebody willl say the parable was not about Jesus.

Sorry, Sweetncta, I don't get the link between what you say in your quote and what uplawal is saying (or trying to say). I am still waiting for her summary of the scripture in post # 30 WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD AS WITNESS TO WHAT SHE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND SUMMARIZED. Wait for the OP to post her summary of the scripture, and when the HONEST DEBATE commences, you will see whether your assumption of the argument/explanation that will be presented is correct.

Besides, Sweet, are you working on the last questions I put to you on our thread? Expecting your answers. Thanks.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by proo212(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2010
Sweetnecta,

I laugh at your posts. Now I see what Alethia and Seyibrown endure when they debate with you. A german man who is religious but perhaps not a "Christian in the sense of the word". How many of your brothers and sisters who are looking for the truth get met by God on a daily basis even in countries where Christianity is not allowed. They get persecuted for even questioning the Quran and you cannot deny that.

You guys get all excited by one german priest killing himself in 2006 and Tony Bliar sister-in-law converting to Islam. Go and watch Al-Jazeera and the Sheikhs fuming over the 700 muslims a day converting to Christianity in Africa. The fact is that these people are looking for meaning in their lives and Islam has no answer. You try and draw closer to God by repeating the same words five times a day in arabic (praying for Muhammad by the way - but he died a long time ago). Even the fact that most muslims do not understand the language anyway and because that is supposedly the only way your prayers can be answered. Why can you not pray in your own language? Why can you not just go on your knees and pray? It's not that difficult, Must we go through all the rituals of washing and ablution just to pray? Which if you fart during, you have to start all over again!!!

If you die today, you do not know where you are going. The Imams and the scholars will say only "God knows", your good deeds have to be more than your bad deeds. The same you try to please by doing good deeds to please but you do not if he hears you try and try and try but no relationship.

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Like I mentioned earlier, Deuteronomy 18:18 does not in any way apply to your prophet.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2010
"When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one!"
(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:35-36
38 They [the disciples] said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."
"It is enough," he replied.

I wonder what  Jesus want use a sword for if not, spoiling for war.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2010
vedaxcool:

"When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one!"
(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:35-36
38 They [the disciples] said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."
"It is enough," he replied.

I wonder what  Jesus want use a sword for if not, spoiling for war.

Yeah, right! And all the raids that Mohammed carried out were carried out with TWO SWORDS! The violence unleashed by Northern Nigerian muslims were carried out with just TWO SWORDS!  grin YOU AND I KNOW THAT TWO SWORDS WILL NEVER EQUATE TO A JIHAD! grin

Anyway, this is about a HONEST DEBATE on the scripture that uplawal threw open to the house. We are still waiting for her to address post # 30 and # 32 so we can carry out the debate. I am not sure why she has been unable to give her summary yet but I guess UPLAWAL HAS A CONSCIENCE, FEARS THE ALMIGHTY GOD, AND WILL NOT CALL HIM TO BEAR WITNESS TO A LIE! Take a leaf from her, vexdacool!
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^^^

One should laugh at how you couldn't raise any objection that Jesus did sanction violence when the Jews were at his throat, more so instead of explaining to us why Jesus was battle ready u try hard to divert attention from what i raised, guess what all this bears the hall mark of hypocrisy and desperation fueled by an in ordinate flair to hang unto any form of self denial, all this only makes me laugh since deep within you, the truth has been read. Point where I lied, if not you lack any form of virtue to be found in decent and credible individual. And for you dumb information, the word Jihad simply means struggle, this could be in any form be it in a battle to fight oppression or doing charitable things like cleaning the road of dangerous implements, but again Jesus demand for swords was premise on religious vigor as he made reference to the fact that when he sent his disciples on errands of religious nature they didn't they carry swords? now he advise them take swords on your mission, two swords would have been enough since he apparently wasn't expecting to many people to come and arrest him, he expected jews like himself not Romans to come to arrest him, it is to be noted that Peter looped off some one's ear with one of the sword. again would your desperation let you answer simple questions? Why would somebody be so desperate in the face of truths revealed to her,

Madam how many swords is enough for Jihad? since you are apparently a Jihad expert with desperate inclination to deny the truth when you see it, Jesus hardly had an army to start with that is why two swords is enough for his band of 12 men to engage in street fight as we know that just a couple of men came to arrest him. But madam desperation would you ever put things in their context to observe the truth? I guess not.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2010
vedaxcool:

^^^^

One should laugh at how you couldn't raise any objection that Jesus did sanction violence when the Jews were at his throat, more so instead of explaining to us why Jesus was battle ready u try hard to divert attention from what i raised, guess what all this bears the hall mark of hypocrisy and desperation fueled by an in ordinate flair to hang unto any form of self denial, all this only makes me laugh since deep within you, the truth has been read. Point where I lied, if not you lack any form of virtue to be found in decent and credible individual. And for you dumb information, the word Jihad simply means struggle, this could be in any form be it in a battle to fight oppression or doing charitable things like cleaning the road of dangerous implements, but again Jesus demand for swords was premise on religious vigor as he made reference to the fact that when he sent his disciples on errands of religious nature they didn't they carry swords? now he advise them take swords on your mission, two swords would have been enough since he apparently wasn't expecting to many people to come and arrest him, he expected jews like himself not Romans to come to arrest him, it is to be noted that Peter looped off some one's ear with one of the sword. again would your desperation let you answer simple questions? Why would somebody be so desperate in the face of truths revealed to her,

Madam how many swords is enough for Jihad? since you are apparently a Jihad expert with desperate inclination to deny the truth when you see it, Jesus hardly had an army to start with that is why two swords is enough for his band of 12 men to engage in street fight as we know that just a couple of men came to arrest him. But madam desperation would you ever put things in their context to observe the truth? I guess not.

Exactly, vexdacool! How does the bolded in your quote translate to starting a war?  smiley We know that the OP was reffering to 'large-scale killing of others in the name of religion', and that Islamic terrorists use the word in describing their actions.

Waiting for uplawal!
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^^^Enough of denial from you, Seyibrown. A country that purchases ammo, used or used ever says to others, dont think I am not ready for you. Even thinking about ammo is as good as purchasing, which is as good as ready for war, which is as good as fighting a war if ever there is a chance for it. America did preemptive strike in the shock and awe of Iraq which later was the signal for the invasion of the muslim infidels according to Christian belief. Raed the word infidel in your Timothy part of the Bible.

You believe that a mere thought of something is as good as doing it. Thats in your new testament, why all of a sudden it changes when Jesus was already a clear cut Jihadist? Why buy swords? Why say I came with wars? Why say I come to bring "no peace"? Why say I come to divide the family? Why say slay them before me, since its in a parable and every parable is about Jesus?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2010
seyibrown:

Exactly, vexdacool! How does the bolded in your quote translate to starting a war?  smiley We know that the OP was reffering to 'large-scale killing of others in the name of religion', and that Islamic terrorists use the word in describing their actions.

Waiting for uplawal!

Do you how many terrorist actions failed to kill any one or just injured a person? but your Ignorance is circular in nature leaving you grasping for sensible statements, like I say you believe you are a jihad expert hence explain to us the customs of jihad Your royal Ignoramusness.

Note you are yet to point where I lied, now you are officially designated as a liar with low credibility and dishonest values,

Now again the same desperation is rearing its' head in your life as u have not explain to us why Jesus sanction violence

Sweetnecta:

^^^^Enough of denial from you, Seyibrown. A country that purchases ammo, used or used ever says to others, dont think I am not ready for you. Even thinking about ammo is as good as purchasing, which is as good as ready for war, which is as good as fighting a war if ever there is a chance for it. America did preemptive strike in the shock and awe of Iraq which later was the signal for the invasion of the muslim infidels according to Christian belief. Raed the word infidel in your Timothy part of the Bible.

You believe that a mere thought of something is as good as doing it. Thats in your new testament, why all of a sudden it changes when Jesus was already a clear cut Jihadist? Why buy swords? Why say I came with wars? Why say I come to bring "no peace"? Why say I come to divide the family? Why say slay them before me, since its in a parable and every parable is about Jesus?

Chairman, I am beginning to fear for the this people as the kind of desperation is too much to expect from any rational person who in the but I take solace in the verse:

They are blind.
'Even if ALLAH had sent down to them (jews and xtrians and other disbelievers) Angels and the dead had spoken to them and Allah had gathered together all things before their eyes,
they would not have believed unless Allah willed, but most of them behave ignorantly'
Quran 6:111
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Proo212: « #36 on: November 26, 2010, 05:02 PM »
[Quote]Sweetnecta,
I laugh at your posts. Now I see what Alethia and Seyibrown endure when they debate with you. A german man who is religious but perhaps not a "Christian in the sense of the word".[/Quote]And you are christian in the sense of the word? You didnt protest existence of Muslims, since your first batch of christians hoped that no one existed but their brand? Dont pass yourself up as a non crusader, because even Bush began the war in Afghanistan dubbing it "CRUSADE".

[Quote]How many of your brothers and sisters who are looking for the truth get met by God on a daily basis even in countries where Christianity is not allowed. They get persecuted for even questioning the Quran and you cannot deny that.[/QUote]When did 3 gods became the truth instead of idolatry? When did Unseen God became a mere man, seized and slaughtered on a tree like the white racist used to slaughter blacks in USA? Give me a break with your joke.

[Quote]You guys get all excited by one german priest killing himself in 2006 and Tony Bliar sister-in-law converting to Islam. Go and watch Al-Jazeera and the Sheikhs fuming over the 700 muslims a day converting to Christianity in Africa.[/QUote]I personally know many former Nigerian Christians who are now Muslims. East and West of Nigeria.

[Quote]The fact is that these people are looking for meaning in their lives and Islam has no answer. You try and draw closer to God by repeating the same words five times a day in arabic (praying for Muhammad by the way - but he died a long time ago). Even the fact that most muslims do not understand the language anyway and because that is supposedly the only way your prayers can be answered. Why can you not pray in your own language? Why can you not just go on your knees and pray? It's not that difficult, Must we go through all the rituals of washing and ablution just to pray? Which if you fart during, you have to start all over again!!![/Quote]To the first bold, meaningfulness is now gotten through something that doesnt add up and hard for the human mind to accept, like 3 gods, one is human and got killed, then all became One God? And this is meaningful to anybody's life? If a child knows of a man dead, he will not respect him. Imagine when you say that is God and dont even thing it is the worst of blasphemy? Now about the second bold; these are your disbelieving suggestion, though subtle, they are disbelief.

[Quote]If you die today, you do not know where you are going. The Imams and the scholars will say only "God knows", your good deeds have to be more than your bad deeds. The same you try to please by doing good deeds to please but you do not if he hears you try and try and try but no relationship.[/Quote]Ignorantly you preach away. Look in the Quran, Paradise is promised to believers. The believers are all muslims, even before the Islam of Muhammad (AS). And only arrogant mind will not Honor God as the All Knower, the reason Muslims say Allah Knows Best.

[Quote]Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life.[/Quote]The way that cried out "my God, my God, why has Thou forsaken me?" The question mark indicates disbelief. Think about it.

[Quote]Like I mentioned earlier, Deuteronomy 18:18 does not in any way apply to your prophet.[/Quote]Who was it applicable to? And while you at it, searching, please tell me who was the Prophet in the question "Are thou Elijah, or thou the Messiah or thou the Prophet?" three people, and no one of them could be two of the three, and Jesus was not Elijah or The Prophet. And John son of Zacharias was not any of them. We know about Elijah, already. Now tell me who was "THE PROPHET"?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by seyibrown(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2010
Enough of denial from you, Seyibrown. A country that purchases ammo, used or used ever says to others, dont think I am not ready for you. Even thinking about ammo is as good as purchasing, which is as good as ready for war, which is as good as fighting a war if ever there is a chance for it. America did preemptive strike in the shock and awe of Iraq which later was the signal for the invasion of the muslim infidels according to Christian belief. Raed the word infidel in your Timothy part of the Bible.

[b]sweetnecta, See below the scripture which you partly quote in your second paragraph as quoted above:

Matthew 10:32-40 (King James Version)

32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Making my summary brief, the passage above is about ACCEPTING JESUS or REJECTING JESUS! The sword seperates those who accept Jesus from those who don't. Picture situations where a family member has been killed for accepting Jesus; just exactly what Jesus was saying there! Many people have died (in Christ) because their family members turned against them for accepting Jesus, and it is still happening today! The members of their own family became their enemies. Jews and Christians are hated, persecuted and killed because of Jesus! If you are for Jesus, you will stand for him regardless of what other people say, think or do to you because of him; if you love Jesus and want to be part of his kingdom, you follow him to the end!

You may also want to read Revelation 19; 11 - 21 to see how the 'sword' will be used on the Earth! (Remember to read in context)

I hope you are able to think deeply on that scripture and my brief note.

On your first paragraph, Mutallab kitting himself with a bomb has not resulted in the US declaring war on YEMEN, NIGERIA or the UK. TWO SWORDS do not equate to a Jihad!

Will be happy to discuss the OP parable when OP comes back with an HONEST SUMMARY! [/b]
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Sweetnecta: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Seyibrown; « #44 on: Today at 08:02:04 PM »
[Quote]Quote
Enough of denial from you, Seyibrown. A country that purchases ammo, used or used ever says to others, dont think I am not ready for you. Even thinking about ammo is as good as purchasing, which is as good as ready for war, which is as good as fighting a war if ever there is a chance for it. America did preemptive strike in the shock and awe of Iraq which later was the signal for the invasion of the muslim infidels according to Christian belief. Raed the word infidel in your Timothy part of the Bible.
sweetnecta, See below the scripture which you partly quote in your second paragraph as quoted above:
Matthew 10:32-40 (King James Version)
32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
40He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
[/Quote]The bold is consistent with what I quoted. I only delved only into verse 34. Are you saying that I was unfair in my thought, that I should have quoted even worse as in all the way to verse 40? I dont understand. Where did the idea of not willing to fight lies in the verses you quoted?

[Quote]Making my summary brief, the passage above is about ACCEPTING JESUS or REJECTING JESUS! The sword seperates those who accept Jesus from those who don't. Picture situations where a family member has been killed for accepting Jesus; just exactly what Jesus was saying there! Many people have died (in Christ) because their family members turned against them for accepting Jesus, and it is still happening today! The members of their own family became their enemies. Jews and Christians are hated, persecuted and killed because of Jesus! If you are for Jesus, you will stand for him regardless of what other people say, think or do to you because of him; if you love Jesus and want to be part of his kingdom, you follow him to the end![/Quote]Seyi o. The first bold is your own making. There is no plausibility of it in the verses you quoted, considering that he actually ordered people to sell their belongings and purchase swords with it. Only two of his followers didnt have "Bags", so these were the two who purchased swords. And only God Almighty, Jesus and the disciples with the bags knew what each bag contained. You or I dont have a clue. The second bold is the most ridiculous idea presented to seduce the Jews. The same Jews who are still saying if they have a chance to do it again, this time it is total destruction making sure that there is no chance for the "first time Mistake".

[Quote]You may also want to read Revelation 19; 11 - 21 to see how the 'sword' will be used on the Earth! (Remember to read in context)[/Quote]Oh seyi, quit deceiving me. Jesus said he brought war, he asked for swords to be sold, instead of clothes on their back, they bought it and he didnt want to die, praying all night, why did the disciple who severed the ear of a soldier did so, except it was an instruction from Jesus to fight to death, until an insurmountable crowd came and reality hit the leader, this is a war that the disciples will lose their heads, if it continues, while God had already promised to support him with the spirit, which made him looked dead to him by his mere bowing of head.

[Quote]I hope you are able to think deeply on that scripture and my brief note.[/Quote]I did and came up with the reality, which is above, though you white washed everything, thinking that it is suegbe (lol) you are responding to.

[Quote]On your first paragraph, Mutallab kitting himself with a bomb has not resulted in the US declaring war on YEMEN, NIGERIA or the UK. TWO SWORDS do not equate to a Jihad![/Quote]One sword is. Proof; Mutalab is in jail and not outside, as a free man. I wonder why if he has not been rightfully declared a jihadist, an enemy of "America" or freedom and liberty.

[Quote]Will be happy to discuss the OP parable when OP comes back with an HONEST SUMMARY![/Quote]Thanks, Iyajo. We are aware of the play on words. Reality we know. You can continue to push the envelope, though. Freedom to deceive especially in religion is acceptable in Christianity.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by proo212(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ Sweetnecta, please just read the whole of Deuteronomy 18, I know you will say you have

God said, "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren." Of whom is God speaking when he speaks of "them" and "their"? When we go back to the first two verses of Deuteronomy 18 we find the answer:

"The Levitical priests, that is, all the tribe of Levi, shall have no portion or inheritance with Israel , they shall have no inheritance among their brethren".
Deuteronomy 18.1-2.

But the children of Benjamin would not listen to the voice of their brethren, the children of Israel.
Judges 20.13

If you look at these examples, and in the context of the bible, it never said the children of Ishmaelites and definitely not your prophet muhammed
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Abuzola1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
Jesus said,'think not that i have come to send peace on earth, i came not to send peace but sword' mathew 10:34

takbir, Allahu akbar
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by AbuHanifa: 4:46am On Nov 29, 2010
allahu akbar! allahu akbar! allahu akbar! lailaha ila lah
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by Image123(m): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2010
What's with the useless rambles about jihad and what? Have you being saved from your sins, and changed into godliness? There is power in the blood of Jesus. He says "NO MAN comes to God except through me".
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 6:15am On Nov 29, 2010
uplawal is doing what she know to best. Y'all gotta comply for she is a daughter of Jezebel. We need more soldiers in preparation for the fight at the valley of Armageddon.

@uplawal (f)
Embrace me as you god and King and you joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2010
Image123:

What's with the useless rambles about jihad and what? Have you being saved from your sins, and changed into godliness? There is power in the blood of Jesus. He says "NO MAN comes to God except through me".
Hey are you talking of the same man that can not safe himself? a man that cry loud in pain my God my God why had thou forsaken me, a man that said he wish God will move this cup over meaning he dont for any man sin it just happen that the enemies have power over him what a shame
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2010
I enjoy reading the debates but can you explain what your Surah 43:61 and 63 says? In summary, He (Jesus Christ, Isa Al-Masih) is the straight way, He will be a sign of the coming of the judgment. This is what your Quran admonishes. So why do we spend our energies looking for another savior?

So many stories of your brothers and sisters converting to Christianity and being persecuted, jailed and killed. They look for answers but the Imams and the scholars tell them, "don't question, just believe". Why can Islam not handle someone converting from the religion? You guys say religion is not by compulsion but you cannot even begin to suggest that those who wish to leave the religion will not face persecution.

Your Deuteronomy 18:18 that you like to quote falls flat on its face.

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, tomorrow may be too late
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2010
^^ seen and explain so go through the thread
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2010
Already went through but not satisfied. I need more explanation please. grin
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2010
How true is it when Prophet Mohamed called himself the last prophet giving to the fact that prophesies had gone forth before his birth that there will come Elijah and Moses before Jesus comes back?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2010
what done you understand about it and who was the last prophet you think
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2010
I am the current prophet. grin
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2010
tell that to the xtians cos the believe someone is still coming why i dont
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2010
I have come with the original message for our time. To draw your hearts away from Christianity and Islam. A true prophet in the making. Embrace me as your savior and your joy will be endless.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by bashydemy(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2010
Tell that to the xtain we Muslims know our and we never believe any another messiah is coming
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2010
The xstians will not be hard to convinced since they are expecting me. You Muslims misinterpreted Mohamed. I have come to overturn your hearts. I require only that you kneel.
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2010
Answer this simple question:

What are the sign(s) of a prophet?
Re: Jesus Also Preached Jihad by 667: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2010
There is difference between a Leader and a Prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Power Of Candle Burning! / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.