Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. (3897 Views)

Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! / Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by Jakumo(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2022
AstroG:

GodForbid say ah Marry Someones Waste Bin

If single mothers were the only women available, I would abandon sexual activity altogether and take up stamp collecting.

What in God's name is attractive about stretch marks and saggy deflated udders, or worse still those nasty hard plastic silicone replacements for saggy flat udders?

When fit young women with gorgeous upright and jiggly 100% natural tits, nicely toned midriff, and insanely tight pussies are literally everywhere one looks, why would any man that is sane go after somebody's leftover fat, cellulite-ruined baby mama sporting a gaping loose sloppy sink-hole that once served as a major highway for massive baby's heads and shoulders?

When women with bodies like the one in this picture are in abundance, what would possess any man to settle for depressing flat dugs that have been sucked dry by screaming babies over many years?

Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by Oblivionz5(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
IyaTola:
12 EXPO FOR MEN IF YOU WANT TO MARRY SINGLE MOTHERS.

1. Most Single Mothers are good cooks and God fearing.

2. Single Mums are SEX SATISFIERS. They will lock you down in bed for good sex so you don't look outside to avoid stories that will touch the heart.

3. 90% of SINGLE MOTHERS are faithful in marriage and wouldn't pull infidelity string to damage the engine of TRUST in the marriage system; they feel you have sacrificed enough to win their trust and faithfulness.

4. Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the gravity of what they are.

5. If you marry her, do not discriminate the child in your children's budget, see them as equals so you don't sprout the seed of jealousy.

6. Single Mums are SUPERWOMEN. For a woman to play the role of both parents and bear the responsibility of raising a child/children, don't joke with such a woman, because even if you die in future she can take care of your family.

7. If the child is a female child you will have less parenting to do because female children easily relieve parents once they are adult or even get married.

8. If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she
will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.

9. Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.

10. Single mothers that made mistakes do bring total SUBMISSION to the table of marriage once they know that the man is honest and sincere, because they will see marriage as a classroom where they must correct the mistakes the made in the past.

11. If she is a single mum as a widow you may not have problem but if the child's father is alive, Sign an agreement from the beginning on welfare and information management. Don't deny the father access to his child but put a password before he can have access to your wife;

12. Ensure the child is in the same school with your kids, if not that child's educational setbacks will influence your kids negatively when they play together. If the father supports good, but if he does not, be
ready to train the child alongside your kids for uniformity.

Nigerian men do feel they are doing women favour when they marry them as single mothers, but it's a paradox and a social myth that must be educated. 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL SINGLE MUMS WORLDWIDE!

https://twitter.com/madamkofo_/status/1200310181357338625

God fearing indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by Juspe: 4:38pm On May 15, 2022
Single mums are good to marry, it doesn't matter, new brand will give birth and her vg will stretch, will you divorce her for a new one? The only issue is the management of the child/children from previous relationship. Single mothers are humble, submissive and tolerant if there is love in the relationship. They have learnt lesson from previous experiences and wouldn't make mistakes. Single mums are clean and tidy, and know what they want. They satisfy sexually and know how to make a man happy when given opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by IyaTola: 6:45pm On May 15, 2022
kiss
Juspe:
Single mums are good to marry, it doesn't matter, new brand will give birth and her vg will stretch, will you divorce her for a new one? The only issue is the management of the child/children from previous relationship. Single mothers are humble, submissive and tolerant if there is love in the relationship. They have learnt lesson from previous experiences and wouldn't make mistakes. Single mums are clean and tidy, and know what they want. They satisfy sexually and know how to make a man happy when given opportunity.
Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by InfinityFabric: 9:39pm On May 15, 2022
1. DON’T DO IT
2. DON’T DO IT
3. DON’T DO IT
4. DON’T DO IT
5. DON’T DO IT
6. DON’T DO IT
7. DON’T DO IT
8. DON’T DO IT
9. DON’T DO IT
10. DON’T DO IT
11. DON’T DO IT
12. DON’T DO IT

BONUS: PLS STAY AWAY FROM IT.

1 Like

Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by InfinityFabric: 9:45pm On May 15, 2022
Juspe:
Virgins also have these qualities. So why should I waste my M.E.A.T (Money Energy Attention Time) on a used product when I can new for less trouble ?

it doesn't matter, new brand will give birth and her vg will stretch,
Olodo oshi, is it that your brain is paining you ? A Virgin haven't given birth at all, it's already different from someone with one or two kids.

You still forgot that the kids father still have access to the mother and her Instruments.

STOP SMOKING PLS.
Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by IyaTola: 9:11am On May 17, 2022
Oblivionz5:

God fearing indeed cheesy
Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by UgoEvans(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2022
I agree to this�
Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by Gee64: 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
I need an educated and a working-class single mum to marry in Benin City.

She must not be obsess but of average height.

I'm 58, slim and widowed.

Reach me on WhatsApp number zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight.
Just say, 'Hi widower'.
Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by takimsipho(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2022
My ex that i was planning to get married too got pregnant by some guy, i was away hustling and found out when the boy was 5 months old. She begged and cried for me to accept her like that with all promises and assurances i refused. Now her younger sister is also a single mom. When you advise some girls to be careful they say you want to control them, then when they get pregnant out of wedlock they start acting as if they were saints. All those qualities that the op mentioned, don’t single girls without babies have those qualities as well? If they indeed they have those qualities why did the father of their child not marry them. You like bad boys, but when they get you pregnant and leave you want to hook a good guy with the responsibilities. Stop looking for validation from people, even i as a guy doesn’t want to be a baby daddy, i want to get married before having kids. Talk less of a girl

3 Likes

Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by Jakumo(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
My ex that i was planning to get married too got pregnant by some guy, i was away hustling and found out when the boy was 5 months old. She begged and cried for me to accept her like that with all promises and assurances i refused. Now her younger sister is also a single mom. When you advise some girls to be careful they say you want to control them, then when they get pregnant out of wedlock they start acting as if they were saints. All those qualities that the op mentioned, don’t single girls without babies have those qualities as well? If they indeed they have those qualities why did the father of their child not marry them. You like bad boys, but when they get you pregnant and leave you want to hook a good guy with the responsibilities. Stop looking for validation from people, even i as a guy doesn’t want to be a baby daddy, i want to get married before having kids. Talk less of a girl

Words of wisdom from this man, but more importantly, deflated tits, stretch marks, and massively expanded pussies are the ULTIMATE turnoff.

To all who love other men's saggy used-up leftovers, God bless you haha. Your reward is in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by IyaTola: 8:29am On May 19, 2022
[sup][/sup] undecided
takimsipho:
Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by IyaTola: 8:30am On May 19, 2022
cry
Jakumo:

Words of wisdom from this man, but more importantly, deflated tits, stretch marks, and massively expanded pussies are the ULTIMATE turnoff.

To all who love other men's saggy used-up leftovers, God bless you haha. Your reward is in heaven.
Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by IyaTola: 8:30am On May 19, 2022
kiss
UgoEvans:
I agree to this�
Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by Aganju849: 3:28am On May 24, 2022
What a crappy article filled with fake information
Re: 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. by IyaTola: 7:22pm On May 24, 2022
undecided
Aganju849:
What a crappy article filled with fake information

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do (pictures) / Nice Location To Chill In Ibadan / Ghosting Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.