Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To (6086 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Edyice: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=zuoxing post=84490968][/quote]

Oga What's this?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Oyiboman69: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2019
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

So I have been dating this my BF for 6 months now and we plan to get married in about 3 months.
Now he wants me to quit my job, a job I got by myself without anybody's help. Yes, the pay is not fantastic but I can take care of my basic needs, and I do get stressed out every day and too tired to cook when I get home.

But my BF wants me to quit that he will be giving me pocket money while I look for a better job. And this is someone who is still hustling o!
Now I have a funny feeling he doesn't have my best interest at heart.

Yes I am actively looking for a better job but I don't think it is wise to quit a job without having another and be hoping for BF to be giving me pocket money
You say you they work,na him dey give you food money,hair money,na him dey buy pomade, soap,na him dey pay house rent and other things, but still you no fit cook for the house except make he give you money take dey buy buy for outside, wetin that your work money dey contribute for the relationship? Liabilities everywhere undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Your boyfriend is good person

You see there are 4 types of wealth

Financial (money)
Freedom ( time)
Social (Fame/status)
Physical ( health)

Your boyfriend must have noticed that you come home drained and tired everyday.

Sacrificing physical health for financial is not the way to go

And life has a funny way of operating, quitting that job might land you on a platform to getting a better one

My two cents
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by cRobo: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Don't quit the job unless you have another job
Quit the job only if he earns X4 of your present I come
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Lari03r(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Your boyfriend is not wise. It is possible you are overworked, but the solution is not leaving your current job, it is finding something better before you take that step, to quit the current job.

Instead of giving you pocket money, he should pay your dowry and then you can both settle down.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by 9jaBloke: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2019
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

So I have been dating this my BF for 6 months now and we plan to get married in about 3 months.
Now he wants me to quit my job, a job I got by myself without anybody's help. Yes, the pay is not fantastic but I can take care of my basic needs, and I do get stressed out every day and too tired to cook when I get home.

But my BF wants me to quit that he will be giving me pocket money while I look for a better job. And this is someone who is still hustling o!

Yes I am actively looking for a better job but I don't think it is wise to quit a job without having another and be hoping for BF to be giving me pocket money

Whether you are the one involved or you are asking on someone's behalf, dodge this bullet and thank me later.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Spanishmilf(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

u don date for 6month and he is telling you to quit your job, these are some signs God give you people before marriage which u ignore
If you enter marriage na wahala be that ooh. My sister japa japa.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by iTearHerToto: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Relationship again I'm officially tired.
Ya can't be in a relationship sweetie.. You gat ass that can't be owned by a single man. He's not the only that exists biko
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by frozen70(f): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

Don't make that mistake, you don't have to gamble with your future wellness

Your boyfriend doesn't have enough insurance to back himself up then talk more of you

After your marriage, if he still insist, you guys must sit down and weigh the effect in the family pls
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Fidelismaria: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Stupid boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
I wonder why this should be an issue to be discussed.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Lamanii22(f): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
If you love yourself... Do not quit your job....
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Rawhumper(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dont quit anything as long as you are not having an affair with your boss or colleague.

Hope you didnt dear.

quote author=SyberKate post=84481295]Good day, all.

Yes I am actively looking for a better job but I don't think it is wise to quit a job without having another and be hoping for BF to be giving me pocket money[/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by CallMeGrace(f): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by dorin27(f): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

you said it yourself. Quit your job now and have yourself to blame later.
NB jobs are hard to come by these days
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Rawhumper(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Thats for immature minds, pussies that managed to meet a girl will broadcast or even talk about it.

Sex and meeting shouldnt really be hyped by any sensible guy.

You have a point dear.

seunmohmoh:
Start what afresh? Nairaland relationship thread on front page every time.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by baralatie(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

don't try it o
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by baralatie(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Sis, do not leave that job,
[s]If you must leave ehn, let him secure a job for you, before you leave the current one...[/s]
corrected
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To by Angelacruz: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dont quit your job till you find another better job
SyberKate:
Good day, all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help / My Current Situation. Help / Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.