Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79877 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
SamzackD:

Ordinary men are ordinary because of what they don't know,

and i plan on exploring the seas and space (could even turn this one to a profitable venture like spacex) and if need be try to learn a thing or two about Satanism.

Nice path you're following. I can tell you that there are creatures that dwell outside earth, far away from the solar system we all know. Have you gone dark web before?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

Nice path you're following. I can tell you that there are creatures that dwell outside earth, far away from the solar system we all know. Have you gone dark web before?

Thanks, I always think that, if you connect the dotted lines of News happenings and mysterious disappearances, you'll find out that there are other creatures out there, and the reason why we haven't been able to interact with them is because our earth doesn't support their life forms, same way other planets can't support human life,

who ever created the universe did a great job, separating the species, but curiosity always get the better of us because we would want to explore,

No I haven't gone dark web before, can you please recommend any to me?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
SamzackD:

Thanks, I always think that, if you connect the dotted lines of News happenings and mysterious disappearances, you'll find out that there are other creatures out there, and the reason why we haven't been able to interact with them is because our earth doesn't support their life forms, same way other planets can't support human life,

who ever created the universe did a great job, separating the species, but curiosity always get the better of us because we would want to explore,

No I haven't gone dark web before, can you please recommend any to me?

It's not about recommending, Google dark web and then quote me again
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Tedpgrass: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Interesting discussion

More Interesting is the different personalities displayed

******The S. A. N. A - - - stupid/silly and not aware of their inherent silliness

******Incorrigible ignoramus

******Truthseekers

******Information givers..

This ecosystem is quite enjoyable to observe.

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by iberu001(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
To buttres what u guys says about Alien and UFO. Alien are real and to be realistic they are on earth,I don't believe in it until when I started watching Mistery of the Universe and UFO on DSTV,interviews with people who had encounter with them.They do show it on Discovery Family on Gotv on thursdays around 7 or 8pm.U will see the mystery of the earth,universe and u will be shocked.Alot of things do happen on earth my people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Jtmanager(m): 2:30am On Dec 02, 2019
vincentjk:

etiosaofiyere@ gmail dot com
Send me an email please
not the videos o
I have no intentions of seeing them just yet
Thanks
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Hakeem12(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:

Bullshitt!
you'd be amazed the way some people think
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2019
vincentjk:

Just read about it, how often do you visit those sites?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Halimat04(f): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2019
grin
taylor89:
Wetin Mami water no go see for high sea

If only these waters goddess and mermaid ain't harmful or doesn't require much sacrifices in return for power

I swear to God my village people Don do me reach make i go carry one strong sea goddess keep for house

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Felixamos:
Lol... Just like wen someone on nairaland said "juju does not exist that it's a mere imagination".. I asked him if he stayed in Port Harcourt I would sponsor his journey going and coming to a place.. All he has to do is, go there and say those words and if he comes back the same I would believe him... I told him to dm me... Till today nothing... Lol grin grin
Na to send am to ahoada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2019
obakovich:

Na to send am to ahoada

Lol...
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by biosystech: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2019
VICTOR4LYF:

Humans have invented and used machines (as far back as 1960) that withstand the pressure in the deepest part of the ocean.

Here enlighten yourself.
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKXvdyNz6L8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHEbdotlcFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaErPyEnDvk
Sources for this particular video
https://sites.google.com/view/sources-deep-sea/
While I agree that Mariana Trench is the deepest part of the 'explored' ocean, don't you think there are other parts of the ocean deeper than the Mariana Trench since about 90% is the ocean is yet to be explored?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ryan03(f): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros tell this day people still doubt me when I tell them the kind of creatures I saw during my days as a sea man.

My first 6 months on sea made me realize that humans don't know anything about sea creatures expecially the Night creatures and it made me realize without doubt that indeed God is Almighty.
wow! shocked
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2019
vincentjk:

[s]
Most people believe that mermaids aren't real or tales told by storytellers but no. They live almost in every river/ocean/seas around the world.

I met 2 mermaids at agulu lake in anambra some months back at night, we had conversation just like normal people do. People say they're ugly! Lies... Mermaids are very beautiful, they also exist in different sex (males and females) just like every other creature do. You can as well ask anyone that knows agulu lake very well for confirmation

The only reason why they don't show themselves is because people tend to get scared and run upon sighting them though most have spiritual powers and can turn into a full human body when they want to walk on land, buy something in the market or to see someone in the town. There are some things which i wouldn't like to reveal here for personal reasons.

If you're interested in knowing more about mermaids or would like to see one, Email me. [/s]
what did u smoke before going to the agulu lake?
was it nnewi weed? maybe that's what gave u the hallucinations.
cc
kingxsamz
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

can I PM you here
you're so gullible. the guy go scam u
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2019
euromilion:

Bro stop deceiving yourself we already know that you're the same person as Vincent and to be honest with you I think that you're a scam and probably looking for someone to con.

Am sorry.
the guy don already scam People go far. a lot of people requesting to send him pm.
the way nigerians are this gullible really irks me
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
you're so gullible. the guy go scam u
he can't..kos I ain't gonna pay any dime to anyone...
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
vincentjk:

you are right bro..so many mysterious disappearance..the Malaysian plane that got off radar and wasn't found. if we all watched the movie LOST, we can deduce that the earth has some secrets that we aren't aware of..
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by kingxsamz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
what did u smoke before going to the agulu lake?
was it nnewi weed? maybe that's what gave u the hallucinations.
cc
kingxsamz

I need whatever that dude's high on. grin
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Goodgod213: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wow I just stumbled upon this thread. This really brings back memories actually
I do believe in God or that a super natural being exists. I don’t believe in pastors intact I haven’t been to church for close to 6 years. I don’t even go to church on crossover nights or whatever you guys call it.

I remember a book I picked from my dads library in 2004, can’t remember the name (about a man that challenged Reverend Idahosa In benin city and he later converted to Christianity, he was the author of the book) that book actually made me fall in love with the dark arts.

I watched Constantine and read more on how to conjure demons having a bowl of water in front of you in deep meditation and with some incantations (Hebrew words actually)

This continued after two years (of course I kept it to my self) even I had a Very Good Friend (he was 42 years and got shot in the head in abule egba Lagos. May his soul rest in perfect peace. I kept seeing the guy everywhere and had to ask him if he knew the person that shot him and he mentioned the name wale and some physical descriptions. I was really young then but confident in my dealings with people. I moved with much older people then. I told a friend of my dead friend and he reported to the police and I was invited and detained. Do you know that within 2 days every officer that stayed behind the counter and even some of my cell mates fell sick and I was discharged within 4 days. (By then they had caught the Wale Guy and he actually confessed) my dad was told to take me to CPM (it was the reigning church as at that time) Redeemed and Mfm Church even Oyedepo Church never come out then

Fast forward to two years later, I went to the village at the eastern side and I was at the stream with a female cousin of mine and two male twins cousins of mine also with two or three village boys. Can’t remember how many of them now. They were swimming i couldn’t swim and still cannot till date. The water of the stream that was colorless suddenly started changing to dust or brown color. The village boys noticed it and screamed that they should all get out immediately. The boys then came ashore with immediate alacrity. The female and the elder twin came out and left for home. I was left with the younger twin who was still inside the water. Suddenly I saw a Female creature (I couldn’t see her face clearly but it wasn’t beautiful and looking rough and had marks, thick deep marks on her face) she suddenly appeared and sat on a tree branch not too far from where I was sitting. I first of all jump up when I noticed the creature and I stood firm staring. The creature (I swear you can’t tell if it’s a man or woman) was staring at the far far end of the stream not where my other twin cousin was swimming and was lost in stare. I then moved forward slowly to the creature. What I noticed was Mermaids or Mermans have seen better years honestly. The skin rough die from down you will know this type of creature has lived for more than at least 200 years. If not more. I moved closer slowly, and then I heard the scream of my twin brother, I didn’t even bother to look back at him because I know he must have just saw the creature. The creature looked at me closely as I approached with a sign (it’s the sign of the slaves, Hebrew slaves when they were under the Egyptians) he/she looked for up to two mins and she just stretched her fins (lower part of her body) and jumped into the river towards that side he/she was staring at. Their fins are actually elastic or stretching. It can stretch up to 5 times of the normal size honestly. My other cousin ran out wet and ran to shore. I kept looking but couldn’t even near the water. I swear if I sabi swim then I would have swam after her. She had only one arm and the other arm was cut. I can still remember.

Later when we went back to the Family house and my cousin was telling everybody what happened. They said we saw a ancient being that owns the water or something. But for me ehhh I just felt like we all lost the firsthand opportunity to know the history or creation of mankind from someone that is far older than Noah himself

Reading and following worshippers of Satan or learning about satanism or witchcraft is really cool to me and has nothing to do with Ogun Owo or rituals. If to say I don solve the issue of money, if to say I no day find money again, I will jejely go back to my findings. I really feel at peace with it

PS - I am not trying to make any body believe in whatever. That one is your mother business. There are really very few spiritual people in Nigeria I have discovered and they all cover the faces of life. Even your average conductor or a Good Looking Handsome Banker can be very very deep in stuffs. It’s like HIV. E no day show for face

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kingsteve(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Deep!
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Lotusflowerbomb: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Goodgod213:
Wow I just stumbled upon this thread. This really brings back memories actually
I do believe in God or that a super natural being exists. I don’t believe in pastors intact I haven’t been to church for close to 6 years. I don’t even go to church on crossover nights or whatever you guys call it.

I remember a book I picked from my dads library in 2004, can’t remember the name (about a man that challenged Reverend Idahosa In benin city and he later converted to Christianity, he was the author of the book) that book actually made me fall in love with the dark arts.

I watched Constantine and read more on how to conjure demons having a bowl of water in front of you in deep meditation and with some incantations (Hebrew words actually)

This continued after two years (of course I kept it to my self) even I had a Very Good Friend (he was 42 years and got shot in the head in abule egba Lagos. May his soul rest in perfect peace. I kept seeing the guy everywhere and had to ask him if he knew the person that shot him and he mentioned the name wale and some physical descriptions. I was really young then but confident in my dealings with people. I moved with much older people then. I told a friend of my dead friend and he reported to the police and I was invited and detained. Do you know that within 2 days every officer that stayed behind the counter and even some of my cell mates fell sick and I was discharged within 4 days. (By then they had caught the Wale Guy and he actually confessed) my dad was told to take me to CPM (it was the reigning church as at that time) Redeemed and Mfm Church even Oyedepo Church never come out then

Fast forward to two years later, I went to the village at the eastern side and I was at the stream with a female cousin of mine and two male twins cousins of mine also with two or three village boys. Can’t remember how many of them now. They were swimming i couldn’t swim and still cannot till date. The water of the stream that was colorless suddenly started changing to dust or brown color. The village boys noticed it and screamed that they should all get out immediately. The boys then came ashore with immediate alacrity. The female and the elder twin came out and left for home. I was left with the younger twin who was still inside the water. Suddenly I saw a Female creature (I couldn’t see her face clearly but it wasn’t beautiful and looking rough and had marks, thick deep marks on her face) she suddenly appeared and sat on a tree branch not too far from where I was sitting. I first of all jump up when I noticed the creature and I stood firm staring. The creature (I swear you can’t tell if it’s a man or woman) was staring at the far far end of the stream not where my other twin cousin was swimming and was lost in stare. I then moved forward slowly to the creature. What I noticed was Mermaids or Mermans have seen better years honestly. The skin rough die from down you will know this type of creature has lived for more than at least 200 years. If not more. I moved closer slowly, and then I heard the scream of my twin brother, I didn’t even bother to look back at him because I know he must have just saw the creature. The creature looked at me closely as I approached with a sign (it’s the sign of the slaves, Hebrew slaves when they were under the Egyptians) he/she looked for up to two mins and she just stretched her fins (lower part of her body) and jumped into the river towards that side he/she was staring at. Their fins are actually elastic or stretching. It can stretch up to 5 times of the normal size honestly. My other cousin ran out wet and ran to shore. I kept looking but couldn’t even near the water. I swear if I sabi swim then I would have swam after her. She had only one arm and the other arm was cut. I can still remember.

Later when we went back to the Family house and my cousin was telling everybody what happened. They said we saw a ancient being that owns the water or something. But for me ehhh I just felt like we all lost the firsthand opportunity to know the history or creation of mankind from someone that is far older than Noah himself

Reading and following worshippers of Satan or learning about satanism or witchcraft is really cool to me and has nothing to do with Ogun Owo or rituals. If to say I don solve the issue of money, if to say I no day find money again, I will jejely go back to my findings. I really feel at peace with it

PS - I am not trying to make any body believe in whatever. That one is your mother business. There are really very few spiritual people in Nigeria I have discovered and they all cover the faces of life. Even your average conductor or a Good Looking Handsome Banker can be very very deep in stuffs. It’s like HIV. E no day show for face
You can turn it into a money making venture, it's all about living in the right environment. America and other developed countries pump billions into researches like this. I am also interested in stuff like this too and would be glad if a foreign aid can discover me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2019
CaveAdullam:
You are very very correct, but at least it would have made ordinary men to know what is and what is not.

So what do you plan exploring?

Check out this article the sightings there are shocking.
https://listverse.com/2011/04/06/top-10-strange-ufo-encounters/?utm_source=more&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=direct
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
SamzackD:

Check out this article the sightings there are shocking.
https://listverse.com/2011/04/06/top-10-strange-ufo-encounters/?utm_source=more&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=direct
The UFO event that took place close to the school premises needs serious investigation.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
vincentjk:

I'm interested in what you've been saying here hence why i said you should send me your number, I want to show it to you not the others

After showing you the 2 pictures and a short video. You won't sleep this night at all rather dreams and nightmares would take over your nights

Then I'd call and console you. You sound like a little girl
coming late abeg send me the video..will love to learn more though me gan don see things that scares the shit outta me..
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
vincentjk:

I'm interested in what you've been saying here hence why i said you should send me your number, I want to show it to you not the others

After showing you the 2 pictures and a short video. You won't sleep this night at all rather dreams and nightmares would take over your nights

Then I'd call and console you. You sound like a little girl
coming late abeg send me the video..will love to learn more though me gan don see things that scares the shit
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
CaveAdullam:
The UFO event that took place close to the school premises needs serious investigation.

yeah! that one happened in Zimbabwe, so trust Africans to not give a fvck.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by VICTOR4LYF(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
biosystech:
While I agree that Mariana Trench is the deepest part of the 'explored' ocean, don't you think there are other parts of the ocean deeper than the Mariana Trench since about 90% is the ocean is yet to be explored?
Hmmm.
You have a point. I haven't thought about it before.
There could be other parts deeper than the Mariana Trench but for now it is the deepest part of the ocean
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2019
SamzackD:

yeah! that one happened in Zimbabwe, so trust Africans to not give a fvck.
you are very correct bro. I'm most happy about all these UFO and related events because majority of them occurred or are occurring in some of the developed nations of the world. Supposing it was Africa alone, we would have been accused of another level of psychological disorder different from the ones we have been accused of in relation to our acceptance of the non material world.

The thing is that there are many things happening around us and the universe as a whole, our knowledge is nothing but an atom compared to the things we are yet to learn or know.

The key is having a well protected open heart, this i say because all things will not serve the same purpose, some for good others for evil. But if we are open-minded and desire to know truth and nothing but the truth, we will always enter and remain in the path of light and truth where darkness cannot find space.

May the Lord Jesus Christ leads us.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Miracle112(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
This merman sculpture by American Artist CAMERON STALHEIM

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by MrCork: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Or bbnaija

how much? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.