Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79879 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Nah. He can post it here for all the doubters to see. He's freaking me out
but he wants only you to see this evidence, you don't need to give a damn about others, go and see the evidence for yourself and maybe other doubters will be lucky to see theirs someday.

This is a rare opportunity Sharon1 and I am encouraging to please give a try.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes.
But Facebook flags people and deletes people's accounts all the time. They do it when you post something offensive.

Its definitely nothing to do with any big cover up abeg.

If they wiped everything possible, they would have have targeted your Google drive too. You think they can't trace your IP address?

Well fine you're right.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

Well fine you're right.

Lol is that all you have to say?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by anonymous1759(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

These are rare pictures which aren't found on google/net no matter how you surf. The government know about these things very well but keeps hiding anything pertaining it from the public and you want me to upload these pictures here for the public? Even the mods would take them down immediately.

With the way you're sounding seems you'd upload them here if i should show them to you which I won't like. People don't have to see it, they are not on my phone rather i uploaded them to Google drive for safety.

Talking about the other creature which the twitter guys mentioned in his post, there are creatures you don't see on TV even the Natgeo wild know much about them but dare not post a thing about them.

There's a deep wide hole-like pit located in the north Pacific ocean which arguably is the deepest point on earth, scientists confirmed that there are creatures living inside there which are not fish you see on TV. Sharks, whales, octopus etc... Won't survive in there even for a minute because the force of gravity in there is unimaginable.

The only creature believed to exist there is a type of shark known to be extinct (megalodon). There are other creatures which exist inside that place which no one knows, the name of that hole is mariana trench

I guess you haven't heard about these??

Well believe what you want my dear, have a good day

Nice analysis. I've not seen any super natural things but I've heard story from close source. The world is more spiritual than physical.
If you believe in science you must believe miracles . All these technologies have spiritual force behind it no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by anonymous1759(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Haha...and you are very intelligent. Typical superstitious Nigerian buffoon ever ready to believe fiction over the truth. If every race had the mentality of the black race we'd still be in the middle ages. Your thinking keeps you STUCK.

Tell me do you believe vampires, aliens, fairies, unicorns, dragons, zombies, fairies too?

Technology is magic don't be myopic the world is more spiritual than physical. Seen is believing but the most real things are not seen.
The world is just too Deep Nigga as mortals we can't know it all. Spirituality is Real
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol.... Funny enough, I thought the same reasons too... You're a wise man...

Bro stop deceiving yourself we already know that you're the same person as Vincent and to be honest with you I think that you're a scam and probably looking for someone to con.

Am sorry.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
euromilion:

Bro stop deceiving yourself we already know that you're the same person as Vincent and to be honest with you I think that you're a scam and probably looking for someone to con.

Am sorry.

You're the most stupid fool on earth for such a useless theory... I don't imagine myself creating two nairaland accounts.. For what exactly? Fool of the year... Yea I'm the same person as @Vincentjk... Ode!! Nothing irritates me more than wen fools like you just jump on my mention to express their idiocy...
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
anonymous1759:

Nice analysis. I've not seen any super natural things but I've heard story from close source. The world is more spiritual than physical.
If you believe in science you must believe miracles . All these technologies have spiritual force behind it no doubt.

Had you said electro magnetic field ,I would've said you have a point ,but for you saying technology has something to do with spiritual hmmmm. Am sorry but you don't know what you 're talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by anonymous1759(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
euromilion:

Had you said electro magnetic field ,I would've said you have a point ,but for you saying technology has something to do with spiritual hmmmm. Am sorry but you don't know what you 're talking about.

Why do you think sacrifices are made before a huge project? Even the illuminati claimed they control all the gadget we use. The world is a huge force.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
anonymous1759:

Why do you think sacrifices are made before a huge project? Even the illuminati claimed they control all the gadget we use. The world is a huge force.

Bullshitt!

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
euromilion:

Am sorry.

Haha...I know he has an alt on this thread backing up his stories. I see through his shitt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by anonymous1759(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Bullshitt!

Expand your Scope. You're too Naive.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
anonymous1759:

Expand your Scope. You're too Naive.

Where did you hear about the illuminati? Wasnt it on YouTube? Yeye
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by KingWarri: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Xisnin:

Who are they?
Are you forbidden from unraveling the planet's mysteries?
grin
U won Kill am,

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by anonymous1759(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Where did you hear about the illuminati? Wasnt it on YouTube? Yeye

You've Brains right? Just sit down and ask yourself some certain questions. After God made man what did he do next? ( he gave us the breath of life) That's why you're typing and a moving object.

Every technology today has something propelling it, I don't need anybody to give me sermon about it common sense you let you know.

I believe in spirituality 100%. Even the west believe more than you do but do it in modernize way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
anonymous1759:

You've Brains right? Just sit down and ask yourself some certain questions. After God made man what did he do next? ( he gave us the breath of life) That's why you're typing and a moving object.

Every technology today has something propelling it, I don't need anybody to give me sermon about it common sense you let you know.

I believe in spirituality 100%. Even the west believe more than you do but do it in modernize way.
Who told you I believe your version of what god did?

Didn't you hear about the illuminati on youtube?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by anonymous1759(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Who told you I believe your version of what god did?

You'll have a personally experience someday c'mon
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
anonymous1759:

You'll have a personally experience someday c'mon
?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
CaveAdullam:
but some still see Area51 events as a conspiracy theory.

Of course that's their own way of concealing the truth, but I believe it isn't.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
SamzackD:

Of course that's their own way of concealing the truth, but I believe it isn't.
Wish we can just know anything we want to know without stressing ourselves.

I think that some persons are hiding firsthand information about some facts but will still go ahead and release chaff for public consumption.

Na wa o
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ugosample(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros tell this day people still doubt me when I tell them the kind of creatures I saw during my days as a sea man.

My first 6 months on sea made me realize that humans don't know anything about sea creatures expecially the Night creatures and it made me realize without doubt that indeed God is Almighty.

wow
that's Interesting
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Wish we can just know anything we want to know without stressing ourselves.

I think that some persons are hiding firsthand information about some facts but will still go ahead and release chaff for public consumption.

Na wa o

if everyone knew this things, there would be chaos and anarchy, and it could affect the way life goes, we need functional human's in the system (work-reproduce-repeat), if people knew these things they could break out of the mold to go explore, and the more curious minds we have the lesser society would function,

if I was the government, I would keep these things secret also, only intelligence agencies should have access to them, countries like U.S, China, Russia, U.K e.t.c their intelligence agencies control these secrets.

as for me, I plan to personally explore and get answers for myself no matter the cost.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
SamzackD:

if everyone knew this things, there would be chaos and anarchy, and it could affect the way life goes, we need functional human's in the system (work-reproduce-repeat), if people knew these things they could break out of the mold to go explore, and the more curious minds we have the lesser society would function,

if I was the government, I would keep these things secret also, only intelligence agencies should have access to them, countries like U.S, China, Russia, U.K e.t.c their intelligence agencies control these secrets.

as for me, I plan to personally explore and get answers for myself no matter the cost.
You are very very correct, but at least it would have made ordinary men to know what is and what is not.

So what do you plan exploring?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
CaveAdullam:
You are very very correct, but at least it would have made ordinary men to know what is and what is not.

So what do you plan exploring?

Ordinary men are ordinary because of what they don't know,

and i plan on exploring the seas and space (could even turn this one to a profitable venture like spacex) and if need be try to learn a thing or two about Satanism.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by thonyokun(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
DEEP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
anonymous1759:

Sacrifice before huge projects?by whom?

And I can authoritatively tell you that illuminati doesn't exist.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

I only asked a question.

Now let me tell you this. on February, I stumbled on a Facebook post (international) about mermaids and saw a lot of funny comments, I argued so hard with a Danish woman and 2 others on the post until i lost my patience and wanted to freak them out. I archieved two videos from my Google drive of about 3 mermaids, uploaded it there and behold Facebook users began commenting, sending me friend requests and message requests as well. Some asking me where I'm because they'd wish to tour and all that. I didn't respond to any.

In the morning when i woke and logged in, I noticed my account had problem logging in and all of a sudden my account got deleted in 2hrs time. My Android phone (Nexus) crashed in the evening beyond repairs all resulting to the videos i uploaded on Facebook, they had to clear all evidence by wiping everything possible by all means. Anyways even if they do i could make another one when the time comes, it isn't easy tho

They didn't succeed, I have them on my Google drive which they didn't know.

Now do you believe this or not?

can I PM you here
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by virago(f): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
MGab25:
Continuation;

Also Read;- Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife

Read Here- https://naija4u.me/top-secret-my-neighbours-husband-trust-me-so-much-but-im-knacking-his-wife/

What a load of hogwash!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by virago(f): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
fk001:
Okay okay I only believed two description that he made.

The 8 eyed creature is likely to be octapus.

The creature that sounds like 50 speakers is likely to be whale.

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.

Sensible submission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by virago(f): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Go and Google the mermaid that washed ashore during the tsunami in Thailand.
Mermaids are 100% real. Just that they are damn ugly.

Big fat lie
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by virago(f): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Go and Google the mermaid that washed ashore during the tsunami in Thailand.
Mermaids are 100% real. Just that they are damn ugly.

Big fat lie
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
SamzackD:

Ordinary men are ordinary because of what they don't know,

and i plan on exploring the seas and space (could even turn this one to a profitable venture like spacex) and if need be try to learn a thing or two about Satanism.
Ride on bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.